Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Who's your Celebrity Crush?
    #15800753 -

I have two:

Sarah Chalke:



Bjork:


--------------------

"Inspiration ~ Move me brightly ~ light the song with sense and color ~ hold away despair ~ more than this I will not ask ~ faced with mysteries dark and vast ~ statements just seem vain at last" --Jerry Garcia, Terrapin Station

"Officer, I'm going to remain silent, and I would like to speak with a lawyer. I'm not resisting, but I don't consent to any searches.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's your Celebrity Crush? [Re: ch1ck3n.s0up]
    #15800784 -

christina richie loved her since casper\
hated blak snake moan tho made me mad

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's your Celebrity Crush? [Re: cinic] * 1
    #15800799 -

Katy perry!



Mila Kunis!



--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's your Celebrity Crush? [Re: ch1ck3n.s0up]
    #15800802 -

oh man.. Melanie Laurant hands down. i definitely have a thing for french women.



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's your Celebrity Crush? [Re: cinic]
    #15800822 -

Linda Cardellini ( in her Freaks and Geeks days)
Julie Delpy back in the day

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's your Celebrity Crush? [Re: tedthekid]
    #15800848 -




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's your Celebrity Crush? [Re: trANce]
    #15800857 -



Only if shes playing the Crazy chick on weeds. GOD im in love with THAT character


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's your Celebrity Crush? [Re: Almond Flour]
    #15800881 -

Good posts ^^

Edited by underfliptown (02/12/12 11:39 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's your Celebrity Crush? [Re: underfliptown]
    #15800888 -

bad that i dont know who that is?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's your Celebrity Crush? [Re: frith]
    #15800895 -

It's some band you've probably never heard of...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's your Celebrity Crush? [Re: underfliptown]
    #15800930 -

its all good brotha.. im sure the movies from my pick (Melanie Laurant) have never been seen by americans.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's your Celebrity Crush? [Re: frith]
    #15800954 -

lol no I was just being sarcastically hipsterish. I appologize. It's some chick from the band brite futures (which is a really shitty band). Well to be fair i only heard one of their songs. In fact I retract my post.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's your Celebrity Crush? [Re: underfliptown]
    #15800957 -

And French women can be Very attractive. I agree with that 100%

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's your Celebrity Crush? [Re: ch1ck3n.s0up]
    #15800974 -

He is so fucking cute I can't stand it! He dresses like an idiot though.:shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's your Celebrity Crush? [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #15800996 -

Charlie Hunnam/Jax from SOA


Twiggy Ramirez from Marilyn Manson (specifically during the 97-03 era)


--------------------


I'm a diamond that is tired
Of all the faces I've acquired.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's your Celebrity Crush? [Re: frith]
    #15801006 -

frith said:
oh man.. Melanie Laurant hands down. i definitely have a thing for french women.





Yea, I fell in love with her in Inglorious Basterds.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's your Celebrity Crush? [Re: LloydChristmas]
    #15801025 -

i have to pee.






also, i am my own celebrity crush.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's your Celebrity Crush? [Re: ch1ck3n.s0up]
    #15801047 -

..but as far as celebrity crushes go, I hear that Natalie Portman has a thing for me.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's your Celebrity Crush? [Re: LloydChristmas]
    #15801068 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's your Celebrity Crush? [Re: LloydChristmas]
    #15801072 -

dude, Natalie gets me going every time.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What celebrities do you have a crush on?
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 4,498 52 05/13/06 11:45 AM
by moog
* The Iraq War Logs (WikiLeaks released the largest classified military leak in history)
( 1 2 all )
snoot 3,458 34 10/28/10 12:35 AM
by pfxtc
* Celebrity you most want to sleep with
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
RandalFlagg 13,382 162 08/24/07 12:05 AM
by RandalFlagg
* Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Boots 2,174 10 01/11/08 01:48 PM
by Mocha Bear
* Today is the Cannabis Culture's Day of Celebration - Find a 420 Event Near You! Psilocybeingzz 2,634 11 04/20/07 12:57 PM
by Its Pat
* I just want to celebrate Colonel Kurtz Ph.D 451 0 08/26/05 11:59 AM
by Colonel Kurtz Ph.D
* Crushes
( 1 2 3 all )
28064212 1,755 41 07/02/11 04:09 AM
by Vsnares.Zappa
* 'classified' shroomery posts HUH?? aris 453 1 09/16/10 01:16 PM
by nice1

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,860 topic views. 5 members, 12 guests and 82 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.046 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.