Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew
    #7863855 -

Anybody see the premiere last night on Vh1? I only saw parts of it and while the idea of it peeves me a bit, I'll admit it's entertaining television. My only problem is Jaimee Foxworth being on there for a 'marijuana addiction'.

Now, as I understand it, marijuana isn't physically addictive. It's a mental addiction in the same way that watching your favorite movie/t.v. show or listening to your favorite band. I've read that there is an extremely low chance of getting addicted to weed but Foxworth states that she's been smoking weed for 10 years "every day, probably every hour". First off, that's way too much. There was a clip of her and at least two friends sitting in an apartment, smoking weed. One man said something to the effect of "We just smoked 12 blunts and you want to smoke another one?" Fuck that, 12 (even split between three people) is way too much, in my opinion.

At a later point in the episode, Jeff Conaway is seen having severe withdrawal symptoms and Foxworth states that she hopes she never gets that bad. This dumb bitch is making pot-smokers look bad. I've gone without marijuana for over a month and had no problem with it.

In fact, the only time I ever had what might be classified as a withdrawal symptom is the day after I've run out and I thought "I'm bored; I wanna get stoned" and then I find something else to hold my interest.

Anyways, just needed to get this off my chest.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew [Re: Boots]
    #7863863 -

Boots...I get ya, but please keep in mind - "When was the last time TV accurately reflected anything"?

woo saa my friend, woo saa


--------------------


http://dictionary.reference.com/


Edited by Oracle Of Delphi (01/11/08 07:20 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew [Re: Oracle Of Delphi]
    #7863866 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew [Re: BrAiN]
    #7864559 -

no shit. I once went for a month with pot on the shelf just to see if I could do it. You crave it but whatever, its not addicting.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew [Re: Boots]
    #7864604 -

I am addicted to marijuana.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew [Re: Cannabischarlie]
    #7864651 -

some people are so lazy that they cant kick a bad habit for them self's now i can under stand being a celeb $$$$$+ time= lots of weed, but when you are smoking 12 blunts, even in a day is allot, and if she wants to get high again she will have to slow down,but some people stuck in this rut just smoke weed like its crack and its our culture thats making us this way so you will never know your problem until you recognize it
and people these days want a pill to Stop them from taking pills
"cultuer is killing us"

Edited by bay area boy (01/11/08 11:47 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew [Re: bay area boy]
    #7864682 -

Geez, I get bye on a few bowls of cheap schwag a nite, it helps me out, and I enjoy it.

12 blunts in a day is just too damn much. put down the weed fer crissake, no one needs to be high all the time unless you are a medical marijuana patient.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew [Re: Boots]
    #7864736 -

the sad thing is I really enjoy listening to "loveline"... I get off at midnight CST, which is 10p PST when the show starts and I listen to it on the way home...

although I have noticed a pattern:

Girl "I sleep with guys who are *pick one or any combination: older, abusive, rich, younger, cheating, alcoholics, drug addicts* and I don't know what to do about it.

Dr Drew: "Some older male (usually father, if he was around) in your life was abusive towards you when you were a child, go see a therapist"

That's it. That's the entire fucking loveline show in a nutshell. Dr Drew blames the parents and tells them to go see a therapist.

that's not why I like the show.

I like it b/c that Striker guy always says funny shit and they always have guest speakers that put in their .02, which is often hilarious. My fave guest is Seth Green, who does like a ton of voices on family guy and one night he would answer the questions as family guy characters before Dr Drew stepped in with his usual "your dad was an asshole, go see a therapist" spiel.

anywho, it sucks now that he's sold out to a reality TV show. IMHO if he were to be doing a show, he should be loveline on TV (which I actually think they used to do).

oh well, good things never last.


--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew [Re: StonedShroom]
    #7864778 -

hey you forgot the "I have this weird colored growth on my penis/vagina"

GET OFF THE PHONE AND SEE A REAL DOCTOR 'TARD!

I got tired of stuff like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew [Re: StonedShroom]
    #7864899 -

StonedShroom said:
the sad thing is I really enjoy listening to "loveline"... I get off at midnight CST, which is 10p PST when the show starts and I listen to it on the way home...

although I have noticed a pattern:

Girl "I sleep with guys who are *pick one or any combination: older, abusive, rich, younger, cheating, alcoholics, drug addicts* and I don't know what to do about it.

Dr Drew: "Some older male (usually father, if he was around) in your life was abusive towards you when you were a child, go see a therapist"

That's it. That's the entire fucking loveline show in a nutshell. Dr Drew blames the parents and tells them to go see a therapist.

that's not why I like the show.

I like it b/c that Striker guy always says funny shit and they always have guest speakers that put in their .02, which is often hilarious. My fave guest is Seth Green, who does like a ton of voices on family guy and one night he would answer the questions as family guy characters before Dr Drew stepped in with his usual "your dad was an asshole, go see a therapist" spiel.

anywho, it sucks now that he's sold out to a reality TV show. IMHO if he were to be doing a show, he should be loveline on TV (which I actually think they used to do).

oh well, good things never last.




stryker is a douche bring back adam carolla!


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew [Re: Boots]
    #7865130 -

Boots said:
Anybody see the premiere last night on Vh1? I only saw parts of it and while the idea of it peeves me a bit, I'll admit it's entertaining television. My only problem is Jaimee Foxworth being on there for a 'marijuana addiction'.

Now, as I understand it, marijuana isn't physically addictive. It's a mental addiction in the same way that watching your favorite movie/t.v. show or listening to your favorite band. I've read that there is an extremely low chance of getting addicted to weed but Foxworth states that she's been smoking weed for 10 years "every day, probably every hour". First off, that's way too much. There was a clip of her and at least two friends sitting in an apartment, smoking weed. One man said something to the effect of "We just smoked 12 blunts and you want to smoke another one?" Fuck that, 12 (even split between three people) is way too much, in my opinion.

At a later point in the episode, Jeff Conaway is seen having severe withdrawal symptoms and Foxworth states that she hopes she never gets that bad. This dumb bitch is making pot-smokers look bad. I've gone without marijuana for over a month and had no problem with it.

In fact, the only time I ever had what might be classified as a withdrawal symptom is the day after I've run out and I thought "I'm bored; I wanna get stoned" and then I find something else to hold my interest.

Anyways, just needed to get this off my chest.



Yeah I was thinking the same thing actually...but she does go through 12 blunts a night which is really up there lol She'll be fine in a few weeks though...Jeff Conaway though...man that dude is effed up


--------------------
The love you take is equal to the love you make....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Celebrity Rehab... Aninator 566 3 01/15/08 08:21 PM
by Aninator
* Celebrity Fit Camp Madtowntripper 396 3 01/15/06 08:06 PM
by WeAreAllOne
* Et Tu, Dr. Zaius? PapaverS 792 3 08/09/04 02:15 PM
by Papaver
* how did you celebrate the 420 holiday? faelr 2,025 12 04/22/04 04:44 PM
by trancefishy
* just out of rehab *DELETED* Supernova 1,102 16 04/20/05 12:58 PM
by Jim
* i love celebrity jeopardy kaiowas 782 13 01/06/05 11:45 AM
by Kenny7822
* Sunrise Summer Solstice Celebration dandreamweva 313 0 03/17/06 03:51 PM
by dandreamweva
* Dr Phil sucks
( 1 2 all )
AsanteM 4,008 26 02/25/06 01:51 AM
by HELLA_TIGHT

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,174 topic views. 2 members, 19 guests and 74 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.