Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: I'd rather have shwag then high grade [Re: abltsandwich]
    #15796245 -

abltsandwich said:
poiuytrewa said:
everytime i see people saying they never smoke schwag...so you're saying if someone passed you a blunt and you detected that it was schwag you wouldnt toke it?
yeh i'll call bullshit on that



Actually, I've done exactly that many times.  Just because you're totally indiscriminate doesn't make others snobs.




I get passed shit all the time that I have said no to.

I have never understood the enjoyment from smoking dirty weed. I think you are just tight on cash OP and are justifying smoking shitty weed.

Who the hell would pass over a couple hits of good nug compared to many hits of shitty brick.

To each their own I suppose

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'd rather have shwag then high grade [Re: Rhizohunter]
    #15796284 -

I barely catch a buzz off of top notch buds anymore.

Schwag wouldn't even effect me.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'd rather have shwag then high grade [Re: volcomstoner]
    #15796288 -

The only thing with smoking high grade all the time, is the fucking cost.
Economic slavery with those prices, you know it, deep down.
The only way i'd do it is if i grew it, for now i'll stick to my jdubz and save all my money. jokes.
:bobmarley:


--------------------
People can fly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'd rather have shwag then high grade [Re: BadAcid]
    #15796291 -

BadAcid said:
The only thing with smoking high grade all the time, is the fucking cost.
Economic slavery with those prices, you know it, deep down.
The only way i'd do it is if i grew it, for now i'll stick to my jdubz and save all my money. jokes.
:bobmarley:


:thumbup:

You understand

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'd rather have shwag then high grade [Re: realfuzzhead]
    #15797146 -

realfuzzhead said:
I never grew up around shwag. The worst I've seen in my day's is chronic (or what some people call "reg's". You know. "Nuggy", doesn't smell to great, not a lot of trichomes, kind of harsh but makes amazing blunt and joint weed")

Since I was born in '92, and I've lived in Socal my whole life, I've always been submersed in the mmj culture. When I was buying bud from dealers as a highschooler it was always medical pot that had made it's way down to me because the older people could make 5$a gram/ 15$ an eighth profit selling it to younger kids. I've seen shwag once but it really just was not pleasent smoking at all. Harsh, didn't really get you high, doesn't taste good. idk. yes it is cheap..


but here in southern california you can find 5$ grams that are very nuggy, green, no seeds, smell decent. Basically good outdoor. You never have to resort to shwag. Hell I don't think people even bring shwag into here.. there is no market for it..

If you know the right people you can find outdoor for cheaper than 5$ a gram, about 2$ a gram if you buy wholesale. And it's still nice nug's!


solution..


move to Cali :smirk:



$600 for a pound of mids?

:orly:


--------------------
:durrhurr: Smoke enough weed and you'll never grow up, mentally. Peter Pan strain. :durrhurr:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'd rather have shwag then high grade [Re: CrossingTheStar] * 2
    #15797159 -

I support my local growers, not the mexican cartel thankyouverymuch.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'd rather have shwag then high grade [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #15797166 -

tyrannicalrex said:
My grows from "shitty/bagseed/schwag/brickweed" cannabis. :smirk: Just seperate the females and it will be the best smoke ever! TRUST! Here is proof!









I told you fools, it's the grower more so then the genes  :ancientaliens:


--------------------
:durrhurr: Smoke enough weed and you'll never grow up, mentally. Peter Pan strain. :durrhurr:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'd rather have shwag then high grade [Re: CrossingTheStar]
    #15797177 -

Yeah, but then it's not schwag anymore. Derp.

Schwag has everything to do with the overall quality of the final product, which is effected by strain, growing conditions, nutes, how it was cured and handled and packaged.

You could take northern lights and turn it to schwag if you really fucking sucked.

Likewise you can take shitty "bagseed" genetics and turn it into dank if you take care of that shit

Schwag is mostly schwag because they take shitty genetics, grow it shitty with shitty fertilizers, cure it improperly, and then pack it into fucking bricks.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'd rather have shwag then high grade [Re: Shroomism]
    #15797192 -

Shroomism said:
Yeah, but then it's not schwag anymore. Derp.

Schwag has everything to do with the overall quality of the final product, which is effected by strain, growing conditions, nutes, how it was cured and handled and packaged.

You could take northern lights and turn it to schwag if you really fucking sucked.

Likewise you can take shitty "bagseed" genetics and turn it into dank if you take care of that shit

Schwag is schwag because they take shitty genetics, grow it shitty with shitty fertilizers, cure it way too fast, and then pack it into fucking bricks.



But when you buy a brick, you can pick 100's of seeds out of it, which you can in turn, turn into dank


--------------------
:durrhurr: Smoke enough weed and you'll never grow up, mentally. Peter Pan strain. :durrhurr:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'd rather have shwag then high grade [Re: CrossingTheStar]
    #15797194 -

Yeah, but then you are stuck with a brick of schwag.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'd rather have shwag then high grade [Re: Shroomism]
    #15797202 -

Shroomism said:
Yeah, but then you are stuck with a brick of schwag.



Which you can then use to make a giant

And if it's too harsh for you, make edibles.


--------------------
:durrhurr: Smoke enough weed and you'll never grow up, mentally. Peter Pan strain. :durrhurr:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'd rather have shwag then high grade [Re: CrossingTheStar] * 1
    #15797211 -

I would probably smoke that whole thing and just get a headache


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'd rather have shwag then high grade [Re: Shroomism] * 1
    #15797216 -

Shroomism said:
I would probably smoke that whole thing and just get a headache



That's because you're a hardcore pothead... a giant blunt would be fun to share among a group of like 5 or 10 people with absolutely no tolerance.


--------------------
:durrhurr: Smoke enough weed and you'll never grow up, mentally. Peter Pan strain. :durrhurr:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'd rather have shwag then high grade [Re: CrossingTheStar]
    #15797230 -

Yeah it is.... it is


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'd rather have shwag then high grade [Re: Eminence]
    #15797245 -

frylock91 said:
You're crazy man.



:happyweed:

In the end knowing the right people you'll pay equal price for high grade then you are probably paying now for the schwag.

Either grow some quality or buy bulk:shrug:

o well to each their own I guess :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'd rather have shwag then high grade [Re: CrossingTheStar]
    #15797272 -

CrossingTheStar said:
Shroomism said:
I would probably smoke that whole thing and just get a headache



That's because you're a hardcore pothead... a giant blunt would be fun to share among a group of like 5 or 10 people with absolutely no tolerance.



Fuck shwag but a blunt of good rego would get anyone high.  I miss the times when hipster pot fags werent everywhere.  Oh its cali weed brah:stonedjerk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'd rather have shwag then high grade [Re: CrossingTheStar]
    #15798159 -

CrossingTheStar said:
I told you fools, it's the grower more so then the genes  :ancientaliens:



So true. You can take a shwag seed, and make the leaves on the plant turn purple. You just have to know how.:burnone:


--------------------
:header:
Signature Credit : CosmicFool

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'd rather have shwag then high grade [Re: eloC]
    #15798170 -

eloC said:
CrossingTheStar said:
I told you fools, it's the grower more so then the genes  :ancientaliens:



So true. You can take a shwag seed, and make the leaves on the plant turn purple. You just have to know how.:burnone:




:gethigh:


--------------------
:durrhurr: Smoke enough weed and you'll never grow up, mentally. Peter Pan strain. :durrhurr:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'd rather have shwag then high grade [Re: CrossingTheStar]
    #15798368 -

CrossingTheStar said:
realfuzzhead said:
I never grew up around shwag. The worst I've seen in my day's is chronic (or what some people call "reg's". You know. "Nuggy", doesn't smell to great, not a lot of trichomes, kind of harsh but makes amazing blunt and joint weed")

Since I was born in '92, and I've lived in Socal my whole life, I've always been submersed in the mmj culture. When I was buying bud from dealers as a highschooler it was always medical pot that had made it's way down to me because the older people could make 5$a gram/ 15$ an eighth profit selling it to younger kids. I've seen shwag once but it really just was not pleasent smoking at all. Harsh, didn't really get you high, doesn't taste good. idk. yes it is cheap..


but here in southern california you can find 5$ grams that are very nuggy, green, no seeds, smell decent. Basically good outdoor. You never have to resort to shwag. Hell I don't think people even bring shwag into here.. there is no market for it..

If you know the right people you can find outdoor for cheaper than 5$ a gram, about 2$ a gram if you buy wholesale. And it's still nice nug's!


solution..


move to Cali :smirk:



$600 for a pound of mids?

:orly:



ok, well here is the thing. What is "mids" to you? Does that mean shitty weed or good weed? I'm talking about this kind of weed.

-

-nuggy, green, smells decent, very very little seeds if any at all.Some trichomes visible, you can tell it was handled to well before hand.


I'm not talking about this



for outdoor when the market floods every september/ October? Oh yeah man the price get's driven way down, idk about 600, but 800 easy. People move to Cali by the thousands to participate in the outdoor market, and the people who grow outdoor are always expanding. I swear every year I see a drop in prices for outdoor pot.

Indoor is the same thing albeit slower

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'd rather have shwag then high grade [Re: realfuzzhead]
    #15798535 -

realfuzzhead, yes, to me mids are what they are to you, decent nugs, just below the best.


--------------------
:durrhurr: Smoke enough weed and you'll never grow up, mentally. Peter Pan strain. :durrhurr:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What is 'Shwag', really? Maverick 967 7 07/06/07 06:53 PM
by falkor187
* Pot Shwag Questions...
( 1 2 all )
theuser 3,101 21 12/09/05 04:11 PM
by krishnamurti
* is it schwag or other good grade?
( 1 2 all )
Plutonian 1,712 29 11/07/10 09:42 AM
by Passengerr
* High Grade Buds
( 1 2 3 4 all )
LeftBehind 2,633 72 09/27/09 03:32 PM
by PartyMarty4000
* Smoking shwag
( 1 2 3 all )
gypsy 2,894 54 08/04/09 01:26 PM
by Nemo_Hoes
* do you get trichomes on the inside of buds? bob5 4,498 18 03/19/11 09:08 PM
by akira_akuma
* new shroomery shwag
( 1 2 all )
realfuzzhead 2,543 29 01/06/11 09:49 AM
by saxcidjazz
* swag or schwag or shwag? acoustic 1,592 16 04/20/05 12:03 PM
by baraka

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,660 topic views. 3 members, 19 guests and 135 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.055 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.