Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
I'd rather have shwag then high grade * 1
    #15794375 -

Seriously, I'd much rather find a schwag hookup then somebody who can get me medical grade stuff.

It's kind of like the Native Americans and buffaloes. They would utilize every part of it, they would use the fur for clothing, the meat that they wouldn't or couldn't eat would be fed to pets or farm animals. They could use the bones for spear and arrowheads, and the ribcage as a frame for a sled.


Much like buffaloes, you can utilize every part of a 1-pound brick of schwag. Break it down, put all the seeds in a pile, crap genetics? Maybe -- but normally you could pay $50 or more for 10 seeds with great genetics, which mostly effect yield and not so much the quality. Anyways, I've always wanted to be the Johny Appleseed of marijuana, but that's easier said then done if you're paying 5 bucks a seed. Of course, this is also the best way to get a nice quantity of some rather cheap seeds (considering) for a big outdoors grow.

Then, take out the stems... you could shove a handful into a bottle of vodka and let it sit for a month, or simmer them in some vegetable oil and make some pasta, or use them towards making hash.

Then, you're left with the rest... if you don't get headaches from low grade weed, then you can rejuvenate some with an orange peel and roll a few giant blunts. If you tend to get headaches from schwag, then you can either make hash or edibles.

Also, if your source happens to be a guy who's jumping back and forth from the border, you could probably make quite a lot of cash reselling some guns to him, which would be perfectly legal (in most states).

And of course, it's only a few hundred for a nice pound of Mexi-brick.


--------------------
:durrhurr: Smoke enough weed and you'll never grow up, mentally. Peter Pan strain. :durrhurr:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'd rather have shwag then high grade [Re: CrossingTheStar] * 1
    #15794386 -

You're crazy man.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'd rather have shwag then high grade [Re: CrossingTheStar] * 4
    #15794396 -

I won't smoke schwag no way nuh uh.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'd rather have shwag then high grade [Re: abltsandwich]
    #15794402 -

Das why you're a "wannabe tripper". I only.put the finest of the finest in my lungs.


--------------------
"The only Zen you find on tops of mountains is the Zen you bring there."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'd rather have shwag then high grade [Re: Eminence]
    #15794406 -

i dont know what is peoples deal with regular marijuana. ive been smoking it my whole life. i have been smoking the best weed to, but i love some reggie'. when you switch from high grade to reggie, it gives you a different high


--------------------

Edited by trANce (02/11/12 07:54 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'd rather have shwag then high grade [Re: Eminence]
    #15794409 -

I always wanted to make butane hash out of a qp of schwag. I couldn't get myself to risk losing that much weed though, it's not that cheap around here.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'd rather have shwag then high grade [Re: CrossingTheStar] * 3
    #15794412 -

CrossingTheStar said:
Seriously, I'd much rather find a schwag hookup then somebody who can get me medical grade stuff.

It's kind of like the Native Americans and buffaloes. They would utilize every part of it, they would use the fur for clothing, the meat that they wouldn't or couldn't eat would be fed to pets or farm animals. They could use the bones for spear and arrowheads, and the ribcage as a frame for a sled.


Much like buffaloes, you can utilize every part of a 1-pound brick of schwag. Break it down, put all the seeds in a pile, crap genetics? Maybe -- but normally you could pay $50 or more for 10 seeds with great genetics, which mostly effect yield and not so much the quality. Anyways, I've always wanted to be the Johny Appleseed of marijuana, but that's easier said then done if you're paying 5 bucks a seed. Of course, this is also the best way to get a nice quantity of some rather cheap seeds (considering) for a big outdoors grow.

Then, take out the stems... you could shove a handful into a bottle of vodka and let it sit for a month, or simmer them in some vegetable oil and make some pasta, or use them towards making hash.

Then, you're left with the rest... if you don't get headaches from low grade weed, then you can rejuvenate some with an orange peel and roll a few giant blunts. If you tend to get headaches from schwag, then you can either make hash or edibles.

Also, if your source happens to be a guy who's jumping back and forth from the border, you could probably make quite a lot of cash reselling some guns to him, which would be perfectly legal (in most states).

And of course, it's only a few hundred for a nice pound of Mexi-brick.



That'd be a pretty good idea if it wasn't absolutely retarded and you weren't an absolute fucking idiot.


--------------------
I'd never disassemble God's bicycle, when he rides is the only time I get to look up his skirt.


- themanlymaenad

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'd rather have shwag then high grade [Re: abltsandwich]
    #15794413 -

I can grow my own high grade if I want, but what I'm saying is schwag is the best deal if you are looking to make edibles and are planning on spending money to obtain the weed you need to do so.


--------------------
:durrhurr: Smoke enough weed and you'll never grow up, mentally. Peter Pan strain. :durrhurr:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'd rather have shwag then high grade [Re: CrossingTheStar]
    #15794422 -

I'm a quantity over quality person.  It gets me high either way, and for some reason with mids/shwag I get a giddier high.  Anything higher just gives me couch rot and makes my head too foggy to do much.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'd rather have shwag then high grade [Re: astrolope]
    #15794423 -

astrolope said:
Das why you're a "wannabe tripper". I only.put the finest of the finest in my lungs.



But does it matter what you put in your brownies?


--------------------
:durrhurr: Smoke enough weed and you'll never grow up, mentally. Peter Pan strain. :durrhurr:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'd rather have shwag then high grade [Re: astrolope]
    #15794426 -

you get schwag all the time here in southern new mexico.  Just gotta pick the good stuff, which is usually this light green, long stringy, seedless sativa that is grown in the mountains across the border.  Usually hits about mid-june, and it is fucking monster sativa, gives you visuals and slows everything down like you are tripping.  They usually have good schwag here, and send the shitty, seedy dirt weed up north and out east.


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'd rather have shwag then high grade [Re: astrolope]
    #15794433 -

astrolope said:
Das why you're a "wannabe tripper". I only.put the finest of the finest in my lungs.



dis nigga said 'thats why your a wannabe tripper":tongue:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'd rather have shwag then high grade [Re: Newbie]
    #15794435 -

Newbie said:
I'm a quantity over quality person.  It gets me high either way, and for some reason with mids/shwag I get a giddier high.  Anything higher just gives me couch rot and makes my head too foggy to do much.



Probably because most schwag is 50% sativa or higher, all though of course it can depend.

And I guess it's nice to smoke a giant blunt without getting immobilized, and for like 5 bucks.


--------------------
:durrhurr: Smoke enough weed and you'll never grow up, mentally. Peter Pan strain. :durrhurr:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'd rather have shwag then high grade [Re: CrossingTheStar] * 2
    #15794436 -

OP would rather bang a fat chick and that a super model.

OP would rather drink rubbing alcohol than the world's finest scotch.

OP, you do what you want and leave all the epic shit for me to smoke okaY? :hi5:


--------------------
"Life sucks but in this really beautiful way" - Axl Rose
"Life's a bitch and then you die that's why we get high cuz you never know when you're gonna go." - NAS
"When people don't know what you're about they put you down and shut you out" - Black Sabbath
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" - Gandhi
"Look up at me I am God, look down on me and I am evil, look at me I am you." - Charles Manson.
"Don't question my reality." - Me (as far as I know)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'd rather have shwag then high grade [Re: Newbie] * 1
    #15794441 -

When you buy schwag you are directly supporting the Mexican drug cartels by consuming the product that brings their main income stream.  You're also consuming the garbage they use for pesticides and fertilizers.
It absolutely matters in edibles.  Shit's awful.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'd rather have shwag then high grade [Re: CrossingTheStar]
    #15794445 -

Headies are great for bedtime but that's the only time I really benefit from them.  It's all I can find though, so I just smoke little 2 hit bowls to avoid immobilization.  I smoke before work a lot, and one time I had some really sticky weed.  After two hits I forgot I had to work in 45 minutes and smoked the whole bowl to my head, and 10 minutes before I was supposed to leave it hit me.  If I didn't have my RhotoV I would've been a DEAD giveaway.  It was still a very uncomfortable first half hour of work, but at least my eyes weren't bloodshot and half closed...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'd rather have shwag then high grade [Re: SlashOZ] * 1
    #15794451 -

SlashOZ said:
OP would rather bang a fat chick and that a super model.

OP would rather drink rubbing alcohol than the world's finest scotch.

OP, you do what you want and leave all the epic shit for me to smoke okaY? :hi5:



OP would rather not bang a fat chick

OP would rather drink a $10 fifth of vodka then the worlds finest scotch, because the worlds finest scotch costs upwards of $1,000 a shot.

OP would rather :gethigh: :gethigh: :gethigh: then :gethigh: :gethigh: :gethigh:


--------------------
:durrhurr: Smoke enough weed and you'll never grow up, mentally. Peter Pan strain. :durrhurr:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'd rather have shwag then high grade [Re: CrossingTheStar]
    #15794464 -

than*

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'd rather have shwag then high grade [Re: abltsandwich]
    #15794465 -

abltsandwich said:
When you buy schwag you are directly supporting the Mexican drug cartels by consuming the product that brings their main income stream.  You're also consuming the garbage they use for pesticides and fertilizers.
It absolutely matters in edibles.  Shit's awful.



Look at it this way, "if not me, it'd be somebody else".


As for pesticides, they often just plant a shit-ton of plants in a certain area, then check back up on it in around 6 months. That's the reason it's often less potent, because it actually doesn't have the greatest soil or fertilizers.



--------------------
:durrhurr: Smoke enough weed and you'll never grow up, mentally. Peter Pan strain. :durrhurr:

Edited by CrossingTheStar (02/11/12 08:06 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'd rather have shwag then high grade [Re: abltsandwich]
    #15794470 -

abltsandwich said:
When you buy schwag you are directly supporting the Mexican drug cartels by consuming the product that brings their main income stream.  You're also consuming the garbage they use for pesticides and fertilizers.
It absolutely matters in edibles.  Shit's awful.



Good point about the pesticides. I consider the whole supporting the mexican drug cartels to be more accountable the government though. After all, if the war on drugs didn't exist, it wouldn't be a issue.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What is 'Shwag', really? Maverick 967 7 07/06/07 06:53 PM
by falkor187
* Pot Shwag Questions...
( 1 2 all )
theuser 3,101 21 12/09/05 04:11 PM
by krishnamurti
* is it schwag or other good grade?
( 1 2 all )
Plutonian 1,712 29 11/07/10 09:42 AM
by Passengerr
* High Grade Buds
( 1 2 3 4 all )
LeftBehind 2,633 72 09/27/09 03:32 PM
by PartyMarty4000
* Smoking shwag
( 1 2 3 all )
gypsy 2,894 54 08/04/09 01:26 PM
by Nemo_Hoes
* do you get trichomes on the inside of buds? bob5 4,498 18 03/19/11 09:08 PM
by akira_akuma
* new shroomery shwag
( 1 2 all )
realfuzzhead 2,543 29 01/06/11 09:49 AM
by saxcidjazz
* swag or schwag or shwag? acoustic 1,592 16 04/20/05 12:03 PM
by baraka

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,660 topic views. 5 members, 31 guests and 230 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.