Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I miss my fucking pressure cookers
    #15723899 -

Mine all got stolen and im finding them hard to replace. I think im morning the loss of them more than I would if they were any other object. The kicker is that a friend that goes back a long time took them. Mother fuck trust.


--------------------
I'm strong and wise, you are weak and spew diarrhea out your diseased dick sucker.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I miss my fucking pressure cookers [Re: Algonquin]
    #15723953 -

I feel ya bro

I miss my chain mail footbag


http://www.bikiniduck.com/

:feelsbadman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I miss my fucking pressure cookers [Re: wellage]
    #15723969 -

i miss my brain


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I miss my fucking pressure cookers [Re: trANce]
    #15723977 -

trANce said:
i miss my brain



You still got one  bra you just need to socialize a little more to figure out that person thats still inside but you lost touch with

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I miss my fucking pressure cookers [Re: wellage]
    #15723985 -

wellage said:
trANce said:
i miss my brain



You still got one  bra you just need to socialize a little more to figure out that person thats still inside but you lost touch with



i cant socialize. because i dont talk. but i do talk on the computer:shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I miss my fucking pressure cookers [Re: trANce]
    #15724321 -

trANce said:
wellage said:
trANce said:
i miss my brain



You still got one  bra you just need to socialize a little more to figure out that person thats still inside but you lost touch with



i cant socialize. because i dont talk. but i do talk on the computer:shrug:



:unwanted:


--------------------
I'm strong and wise, you are weak and spew diarrhea out your diseased dick sucker.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I miss my fucking pressure cookers [Re: Algonquin]
    #15724336 -

:ilold:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I miss my fucking pressure cookers [Re: wellage]
    #15724503 -

I miss my AR15 :crankey:


--------------------
"The edge, there is no honest way to explain it, because the only ones who know where it is are the ones who have gone over." Dr. HST, the true king of fun - RIP

Federal Bureau of Keeping Juice
Special Agent Fun Guy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I miss my fucking pressure cookers [Re: PNW FunGuy]
    #15724844 -

she took my dogg:crazy:


--------------------
$$"IM ON A RAMAN NOODLE EVERY NIGHT BUDGET"$$
                                        :ramen:



ROGERRABBIT: P cubensis will grow on stuffed animals, bibles, quarter pounds of weed, bras, etc.
In other words,it's hard to fuck up a cube grow.
RR

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I miss my fucking pressure cookers [Re: Algonquin]
    #15724868 -

Algonquin said:
Mine all got stolen and im finding them hard to replace. I think im morning the loss of them more than I would if they were any other object. The kicker is that a friend that goes back a long time took them. Mother fuck trust.



Go steal them back...:shrug: . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I miss my fucking pressure cookers [Re: vinsue]
    #15728613 -

Dudes in KY and im in MI


--------------------
I'm strong and wise, you are weak and spew diarrhea out your diseased dick sucker.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I miss my fucking pressure cookers [Re: Algonquin]
    #15728668 -

Who steals pressure cookers? That's weird.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I miss my fucking pressure cookers [Re: FractalDust]
    #15728684 -

FractalDust said:
Who steals pressure cookers? That's weird.



.

unless you like, loaned it to someone who just never wanted to give it back. Even so... odd.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I miss my fucking pressure cookers [Re: morrowasted]
    #15728700 -

Around here people are stealing catalytic converters out of cars because they have platinum in them but I can't think of anything that would make a pressure cooker valuable.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I miss my fucking pressure cookers [Re: morrowasted]
    #15728706 -

I considered him a brother. I was in a hard place and was worried about my PC's being safe where they were. He said they would be safe with him and without a second thought I gave them to him for safe keeping and have not seen them since.
He comes to town from time to time but have yet to get my hands around his throat. He lays pretty low cause he knows i have anger issues and don't deal with resentments very well... He has a glass jaw and his breath smells like poop.

"I can't think of anything that would make a pressure cooker valuable"
Shrooms.


--------------------
I'm strong and wise, you are weak and spew diarrhea out your diseased dick sucker.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I miss my fucking pressure cookers [Re: Algonquin]
    #15728744 -

Algonquin said:
"I can't think of anything that would make a pressure cooker valuable"
Shrooms.



Shrooms are valuable but pressure cookers are cheap.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I miss my fucking pressure cookers [Re: FractalDust]
    #15728974 -

Saved him a few bucks of investment money and they were really nice PC's


--------------------
I'm strong and wise, you are weak and spew diarrhea out your diseased dick sucker.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I miss my fucking pressure cookers [Re: Algonquin]
    #15728979 -

Sorry for your loss broski!  :dead:

Mine was handed to me after my 1st successful pk grow. Haven't had problems sense.

I can understand why they are a bitch to replace.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Presto 23 quart pressure cooker ShrewDigsby 1,197 5 09/18/03 11:07 PM
by Phred
* Shit ton of Algonquin Photos to look at while stoned... Meat_hod 2,004 19 09/17/10 03:14 PM
by Meat_hod
* USED kicker vinsue 420 1 01/18/05 04:48 AM
by delta9
* FUCK FILE SHARING!!!!!!!
( 1 2 all )
DoctorJ 4,200 21 11/22/03 11:21 PM
by Sombie
* Where all your missing socks are
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 2,056 20 11/05/03 11:49 PM
by Ripple
* I miss Kurt Cobain... a lot Anonymous 1,692 19 03/05/03 09:02 AM
by yelimS
* For fuck's sake have some decency people
( 1 2 3 all )
ld50negative1 4,625 44 07/19/04 11:54 PM
by 40oz
* I've missed all you Pubbers!! MOTH 825 10 07/02/04 01:49 AM
by Phencyclidine

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,366 topic views. 7 members, 32 guests and 124 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.