Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Inflatable Kayaks!!!
    #15589457 -

Okay so Im poor as fuck, but I live next to a lake and really want to float on it and possibly fish on these hot boring lonesome days..

But surprisingly kayaks and fucking canoes are extremely expensive...


I found an inflatable kayak for like 80 bucks. But I am skeptical..

I want to fish in it but if i drop my knife or get snagged on a hook I am fucked haha.


Has anyone  had experience with inflatable kayaks? Am I retarded for wanting to fish in an inflatable one?  Should I just buy drugs?


--------------------
:peace: Things you can do, some can't be done. :peace:
Z-pw
Not everything I say is true.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Inflatable Kayaks!!! [Re: Zpw]
    #15589493 -

I always see those Sevylor inflatable kayaks on the river and lake. Fishing from it might now be easy though :shrug:
People fish in other inflatable type rafts.

I guess if you keep them inflated and don't fold the shit out of them they last better from what I was told.

No personal experience though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Inflatable Kayaks!!! [Re: 4runner]
    #15589508 -

I think Im gonna buy it :awehigh:

I think sitting out on a lake drinking a 40 listening to music and fishing by my self sounds fun! :thumbup:


--------------------
:peace: Things you can do, some can't be done. :peace:
Z-pw
Not everything I say is true.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Inflatable Kayaks!!! [Re: Zpw]
    #15589514 -

You could always make a raft


--------------------
If it's not white, it's not right.
RR

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Inflatable Kayaks!!! [Re: Zpw]
    #15589521 -

Just dont go on any streams with sharp rocks :lol:

I was interested in buying a white water rafting kayak, the ones that are super small and weigh like under 25lbs...Until I checked one out in person at an outdoors store and it was like 1100$!

I have a decent kayak I use but it only costed me 100$ on sale...It weighs about 37 lbs wich isn't bad but I still would like something lighter...An inflatable would be useful in that sense...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Inflatable Kayaks!!! [Re: Slayer1024] * 1
    #15589524 -

You could probably get a decent used kayak/canoe for $100. I wouldn't go with the inflatable one if you're fishing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Inflatable Kayaks!!! [Re: PatrickKn]
    #15589912 -

basic kayaks like these:


are usually in stores new for around $300, but if you watch craigslist like a hawk, im sure you can snag one for ~$100 or so.

they're super easy to fish out of and are surprisingly comfy(as long as you dont have back problems and such).


--------------------
Anything I post is a lie, including that...and that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* any kayakers? smokeybear 279 1 09/08/08 01:56 PM
by KillerPicklez
* I'm going kayaking tomorrow, first time.... openmind 298 1 06/13/09 06:17 AM
by filthee
* Shroomery Kayakers!! SlashOZ 1,357 15 05/28/07 01:11 PM
by CaptainH13
* Tonight's Winning Lotto Numbers Cameron 1,224 15 04/09/09 07:57 AM
by igwna
* Pelican Kayaks PDU 349 0 01/22/08 12:34 AM
by PDU
* KK's Kayaking TRIP
( 1 2 all )
kindkesey 1,564 24 09/09/04 06:46 PM
by Adom
* Kayaking in lake Michigan......... kindkesey 1,077 10 06/09/04 05:16 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Porta-Pub Inflatable pub for the alcoholic on the go Irishdrunk 1,107 8 09/22/05 05:44 PM
by Boom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
368 topic views. 6 members, 19 guests and 73 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.