Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
A nice day in dublin. * 1
    #15502577 -

Went out hunting today in Dublin Ireland with my dog Indica. Didnt find anything but had a relaxed day of hiking around. Snapped an awesome pic of my pup while taking a smoke break on one of the only colorful things left till spring next year. Thought id share it with everyone.


Peace :rasta:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A nice day in dublin. [Re: Gooners]
    #15502586 -

nice picture!


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A nice day in dublin. [Re: nicechrisman]
    #15502592 -

nicechrisman said:
nice picture!



Thanks mate!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A nice day in dublin. [Re: Gooners]
    #15502600 -

Great picture. That's a husky right?


--------------------


:sunny::peace::sunny::

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A nice day in dublin. [Re: AcidMonster]
    #15502678 -

his mother was pure bred siberian husky and his dad was a wolf that was taken out of the wild as a puppy and raised as a pet.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A nice day in dublin. [Re: Gooners]
    #15502710 -

That's awesome. The gray wolf has been making a come back in the PNW, Oregon. Reintroduced and thriving. Pretty cool animal.


--------------------


:sunny::peace::sunny::

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A nice day in dublin. [Re: AcidMonster]
    #15502815 -

very cool ya i love my pup have had him for 2 years now and hes definitely my best friend i guess you could say haha.
i was born and raised in the PNW moved to dublin when i was 13 im now 27 :smile:
:toast:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A nice day in dublin. [Re: Gooners]
    #15502821 -

not really into hunting, but quality serene pic man!


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A nice day in dublin. [Re: Psy Baba]
    #15502891 -

just a fyi i was mushroom hunting not murdering animals. :smile:
and thanks!


--------------------

Edited by Gooners (12/12/11 02:26 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A nice day in dublin. [Re: Gooners]
    #15502939 -

What species do you have in dublin?


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A nice day in dublin. [Re: Psy Baba]
    #15503012 -

I'm going to school in Ireland and was wondering what the hunting laws are involving firearms. What did you have to do? What's the minimum caliber for deer hunting? I know australia is .270win so I assume it's a .243win at the very least. I really want to hunt ireland.


--------------------
:tigerbunny:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A nice day in dublin. [Re: Gooners]
    #15503033 -

You say YOU took this pic? Cause see...I could have sworn I had seen this pic many times before and sure enough, tiny eye shows it being posted everywhere. :rolleyes:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A nice day in dublin. [Re: Digital Dreams]
    #15503035 -

links?


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A nice day in dublin. [Re: Psy Baba]
    #15503044 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A nice day in dublin. [Re: Digital Dreams]
    #15503055 -

Weird. I wonder what OP's intentions were if he didn't even take the picture.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A nice day in dublin. [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #15503058 -

awesome, i love that you named your dog Indica.  my cousin named his dog sativa :wink:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A nice day in dublin. [Re: Digital Dreams]
    #15503069 -

/thread


--------------------
:tigerbunny:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A nice day in dublin. [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #15503393 -

Why did Sterben steal pics of someone else's mushroom grow, post a picture of a "girlfriend" who didnt exist (and was actually determined to be a Scandinavian girl who didnt speak a lick of English) and posted pictures of a Japanese garden that wasnt his either?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A nice day in dublin. [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #15503422 -

If that's not OP's picture, he played it off pretty well


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anyone from or been to Ireland
( 1 2 all )
chinacat72 4,636 26 03/03/04 10:02 AM
by SummerBreeze
* Dublin Mudslide - The best fucking icecream in the world xDuckYouSuckerx 900 5 06/19/06 03:49 AM
by Pat Bateman, VP
* Republic of Ireland law glenofshrooms 804 4 02/14/05 12:22 PM
by glenofshrooms
* Nice guys never get the girls
( 1 2 3 4 all )
baraka 7,779 66 01/23/09 11:27 PM
by PyroBurns
* Punk'in Blythe..that's fzuukin' sweet. Nice name. I applau
( 1 2 3 all )
GnuBobo 2,910 59 08/23/04 06:22 PM
by afoaf
* Say something nice
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Ripple 6,026 92 08/05/03 02:40 AM
by Anonymous
* otd not a nice place i love the pub!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
KristiMidocean 4,987 66 02/07/05 06:38 PM
by Ripple
* What a nice rating I just got
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 5,188 41 05/23/04 09:37 AM
by Ripple

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
598 topic views. 3 members, 191 guests and 121 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.