Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
GUYS!!! I'm turning into a hipster.
    #15334539 -

I guess it's true.

My friend called me a hipster the other day.

I went out and got a bunch of pants that fit me perfect. ( Nothing baggy at all )
and got all these prep tee's

My hair is growing pretty long, and I'm stretching my ears.

Plus, the Fadora just tops it.

HIPSTERS HERE I COME!!!

What kind of music do Hipsters listen to?

My playlist right now ( On itunes is )

Tool
APC
Sully Erna
Shinedown
Godsmack
Flyleaf
Disturbed


AM I HIPSTERZ?


--------------------
IT'S A FISHY!!!!! ----> :fishy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GUYS!!! I'm turning into a hipster. [Re: Bundy]
    #15334551 -

:lol:

I wear skinny jeans, flano's, supra shoes and i have spaced ears and im no hipster, im into skating and such, much easier to do shit with skinnys on tho.

find the definition of hipster, and compare yourself aha


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GUYS!!! I'm turning into a hipster. [Re: Locky]
    #15334561 -

Locky said:
:lol:

im into skating and such, much easier to do shit with skinnys on tho.






QFT. When I was big into skating, I'd throw on a pair of my girls jeans ( When I was a lot shorter lol ) and I'd be like "Dammmnnnn"

Skating is a lot better in skinny jeans or chick jeans.

My girlfriend now, her legs are like the same length as mine ( I have short legs, long upper body ) so I fit in her pants.


--------------------
IT'S A FISHY!!!!! ----> :fishy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GUYS!!! I'm turning into a hipster. [Re: Bundy]
    #15334569 -

Wow.

You cant be a hipster if your trying that hard.

Like you are trying WAY to hard.

WAY TO HARD. It makes you seem pathetic and :underage:


--------------------
:santaclaus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GUYS!!! I'm turning into a hipster. [Re: DjDroof]
    #15334576 -

DjDroof said:
Wow.

You cant be a hipster if your trying that hard.

Like you are trying WAY to hard.

WAY TO HARD. It makes you seem pathetic and :underage:



I'm not trying to be a hipster. It was a joke.

I just thought it was funny, that I change my look a tad, and my friend is all "HIPSTERRRRR!!!"

I don't consider myself a hipster.

But seriously.

How many bong ripzz can you do?!


--------------------
IT'S A FISHY!!!!! ----> :fishy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GUYS!!! I'm turning into a hipster. [Re: Bundy]
    #15334583 -

Dont lie


--------------------
:santaclaus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GUYS!!! I'm turning into a hipster. [Re: Bundy] * 1
    #15334586 -

Bundy said:
What kind of music do Hipsters listen to?




No one knows, because no one's heard of the bands before.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GUYS!!! I'm turning into a hipster. [Re: Bundy]
    #15334596 -

there is still hope for you yet bundy, go to the bottleshop and buy some cheap beer, but make sure it is not an import beer, because that is a step backwards. now you need to drink about 8-9 of them and then attend a local pub, but not a trendy one. then you need to start a fight with the largest male. after you win or lose, you need to then return home, and listen to tupacs music for one hour straight. then go to sleep. when you wake up you will be cured of your affliction. if that doesn't work beat your wife. if you don't have a wife, beat someone elses.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GUYS!!! I'm turning into a hipster. [Re: Brugman]
    #15334601 -

:ilold:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GUYS!!! I'm turning into a hipster. [Re: Dosile Kouki]
    #15334604 -

DosileFlynn said:
there is still hope for you yet bundy, go to the bottleshop and buy some cheap beer



Make sure it's PBR.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GUYS!!! I'm turning into a hipster. [Re: Brugman]
    #15334755 -

my friends call me a hipster all the time cause of my skinny jeans and none of them have ever heard of any of the bands listen to. makes me mad im not one of them fags


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GUYS!!! I'm turning into a hipster. [Re: Bundy]
    #15334766 -

Bundy said:
My playlist right now ( On itunes is )

Tool
APC
Sully Erna
Shinedown
Godsmack
Flyleaf
Disturbed


AM I HIPSTERZ?



I noticed Green Day isn't on that list. The hipster is weak in you, it is.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GUYS!!! I'm turning into a hipster. [Re: tripz]
    #15334821 -



This fits right into your playlist aswell

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GUYS!!! I'm turning into a hipster. [Re: Dosile Kouki]
    #15334824 -

DosileFlynn said:
there is still hope for you yet bundy, go to the bottleshop and buy some cheap beer, but make sure it is not an import beer, because that is a step backwards. now you need to drink about 8-9 of them and then attend a local pub, but not a trendy one. then you need to start a fight with the largest male. after you win or lose, you need to then return home, and listen to tupacs music for one hour straight. then go to sleep. when you wake up you will be cured of your affliction. if that doesn't work beat your wife. if you don't have a wife, beat someone elses.



uh.. what?  are you saying hipsters drink expensive imports?  here i thought "hipsters" drank cheap ass PBR and miller high life.

i can't say how much i'm beginning to hate this fucking word, btw.  anyone and everyone between the ages of 18 and 32 who puts an effort into their appearance, and/or dresses unconventionally, and shows an interest in art/music/film is labeled a "hipster" by one person or another.  it's thrown around so ubiquitously that i feel the word is quite literally devoid of meaning.  tired of hearing that shit.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GUYS!!! I'm turning into a hipster. [Re: Bundy]
    #15334843 -



Dance and so forth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GUYS!!! I'm turning into a hipster. [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #15334876 -

i was trying to be funny, but i seem to have failed in the process. take me to your leader.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GUYS!!! I'm turning into a hipster. [Re: Bundy]
    #15334880 -

Bundy said:
I guess it's true.

My friend called me a hipster the other day.

I went out and got a bunch of pants that fit me perfect. ( Nothing baggy at all )
and got all these prep tee's

My hair is growing pretty long, and I'm stretching my ears.

Plus, the Fadora just tops it.

HIPSTERS HERE I COME!!!

What kind of music do Hipsters listen to?

My playlist right now ( On itunes is )

Tool
APC
Sully Erna
Shinedown
Godsmack
Flyleaf
Disturbed


AM I HIPSTERZ?




Ew, Godsmack and Shinedown. Eew. How about some Greely Estates?

My friends used to make fun of hippsters so hard. No offense. At one point I thought I was going to dress as a hippster person for halloween. Prep Tee's yea, I just dont understand why you all wear tighter jeans? I know its not like women tight, but seriously. Loose jeans are more comfortable.

I am also a consumer whore. I tend to spend 100 dollars on a fall sweater, 80-150 on loafers, and even a 100 dollars on a button down shirt. I only will pay so much if I absolutely love the piece of clothing.

I used to dress myself from the goodwill stores when I was in college. Since I have been out I decided to put together a wardrobe for myself so I dont look like a hippie bum all the time.

I like Ralph Lauren and Mens Warehouse alot.

I do like to dress a little preppy and I love it. I cant wait for the day when I get a job that requires me to wear a suit or coat and tie. I love dressing up so much.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GUYS!!! I'm turning into a hipster. [Re: XUL]
    #15334904 -

I have a few friends that refer to me as "hipster", its ridiculous and juvenile.:tongue2:


--------------------
Long live the Shroomery!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GUYS!!! I'm turning into a hipster. [Re: XUL]
    #15334917 -

100 bucks on a fucking shirt?  man... i hope that's one helluva shirt.

with the exception of the occasional pair of running shoes, i can confidently say that i don't even spend $100 on clothing over the course of an entire year, let alone on a single article.  that said, i still have about 12-13 button up dress shirts, couple of blazers, and boutique jeans.  i guess i just have good luck at the thrift store.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GUYS!!! I'm turning into a hipster. [Re: Bundy]
    #15334936 -

Wear Raglans and Suspenders.

Hipsters are always eating stuff before it's cool, it burns their tongues.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Godsmack fans?
( 1 2 all )
L-Shroom-D 1,865 29 10/22/10 02:13 AM
by Dosile Kouki
* Godsmack fans? Bundy 561 9 09/11/11 09:43 PM
by LeftBehind
* Don't Anger Sully, Or You'll be Godsmacked! Penguarky Tunguin 482 3 05/08/06 08:51 PM
by downforpot
* Ever been Godsmacked? Moonshoe 254 1 01/22/14 12:47 PM
by Krik
* Hipster Trends Across the Internet (no, not hippy, hipster) Twirling 2,874 18 05/31/05 09:52 PM
by Twirling
* My neice turned 18 today
( 1 2 3 all )
basqueshaman 1,218 50 03/10/18 06:54 AM
by Not Responding
* I'm so hipster ... Noetical 1,320 19 05/17/05 01:27 AM
by mathflower
* OUR TURN DoctorJ 723 2 04/26/05 02:44 AM
by ricyjo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,475 topic views. 7 members, 21 guests and 122 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.