Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
LYSERGIC REVOLUTION: 1250 HBWR seeds for 10+ Shroomery Members * 13
    #15325698 -





LYSERGIC REVOLUTION: 1250 HBWR seeds for 10+ Shroomery Members.



Happy Guy Fawkes Day Shroomery!



The Final Revolution

Shroomery, it's been an exciting few months, celebrating these ethnobotanical Revolutions with you all, and on this rather pleasant day, Guy Fawkes Day, the Revolutions come to an end as the seeds fly across the world one final time. After this Revolution is completed I will slip back into the shadows, take my mask off and resume Shroomery life as I always have, with my original account and none, well a very few, any the wiser. I'll be giving seeds away, like in the months before, but in a special way.

:v:

How does it work?
From the people who show their interest in this thread, I will select 10 members. These members need to stand out to me positively. Longterm members, Moderators, members with many trade ratings, members who stand out positively in the forums they post in will have an advantage over newbies and those who haven't profiled themselves as active contributors to this website.

I will especially look for members who have been among my Trusted in the seed Revolutions that went before.

Of these 10 members, I will kindly ask to share some seeds with other Shroomery members and offline botany friends, but I will not require it of them, they are entirely free to keep all ~125 Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds for their own botanical endeavors if they wish for it. Any generosity and spirit of sharing, so abundant in the Revolutions of these past months is welcomed of course, but not required.

In the past months I have been V, now its time to hand over the stick to the next generation of V's, and where better to find those than among the fine community members who these past months not just have been part of this, but stepped forward to become their own V, acquiring and distributing seeds to their Trusted? In many of us, dormant, is a V lurking in the shadows, waiting to come out. As I said in the beginning, with the DMT Revolution's second update:
I just flip the first domino, it's all of you who make this grand.
So, on Guy Fawkes Day, we come full circle.


:v:

THE PLANT OF THIS FINAL MONTH
Argyreia nervosa is a perennial climber that can be grown outdoors in Plant Hardiness Zone 9 or higher and also indoors, in regular large flower pots with potting soil, if growth support is given. I stress, for this is very important with this particular species, that these seeds are of the Hawaiian variety, known for its ethnobotanical fortitude, and not the India variety of considerably lesser quality.



IMPORTANT: Argyreia Nervosa, in the proper climate, grows and spreads like wildfire and can "take over" a growing area if kept unchecked. For this reason I must stress to only grow this vine outdoors in enclosed gardens where you can prevent spread of the vine to the wild.

In the second year of growing and thereafter HBWR will form decorate seed pods, sought after in floral arrangements, containing the seeds of the vine. It can be grown in normal gardening/potting soil, and fertilized with the common biological or chemical fertilizer options.

Hawaiian Baby Wood Rose seeds of the Hawaiian variety are prized for their high alkaloid content, mostly lysergamines and clavines, and have this in far greater concentration than for instance Ipomoea ("Morning Glory") seeds.

:v:

Getting more than the picture

If you want about approx 125 seeds, post in this thread, stating that you want them, whether you have actively taken part in an earlier Seed Revolution and in which Plant Hardiness Zone you live. Please also make sure to include in your post the country in which you live so I can spread the seeds more evenly across the world than our community's general demographics are distributed.



-State whether you have been one of the Trusted in earlier revolutions
-State the Hardiness Zone in which you live
-State the Country you live in.
I will give seeds to 10 members.




HAPPY GUY FAWKES DAY SHROOMERY!

V.




THE JULY DMT REVOLUTION CONTINUES - MIMOSA HOSTILIS

THE AUGUST/SEPTEMBER EPHEDRA REVOLUTION CONTINUES - EPHEDRA SINICA

THE OCTOBER MESCALINE REVOLUTION CONTINUES – TRICHOCEREUS BRIDGESII












--------------------
His hope was to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives.

Edited by vVv (11/05/11 08:41 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LYSERGIC REVOLUTION: 1250 HBWR seeds for 10+ Shroomery Members [Re: vVv]
    #15325726 -

Oh v you are at it again. I know i know i want some lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LYSERGIC REVOLUTION: 1250 HBWR seeds for 10+ Shroomery Members [Re: vVv]
    #15325728 -

:fonz: awesome dude. I was waiting for the lysergic revolution. As always good job OP :dancer:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LYSERGIC REVOLUTION: 1250 HBWR seeds for 10+ Shroomery Members [Re: mellowparty]
    #15325748 -

This is one revolution that truly resonates with me, considering HBWR is among one of my favorite allies (second only to Morning Glories in regards to LSA sources). It is a wonderful tool for introspection, and lends itself well as a nootropic. The claims that it was used as an "intelligence enhancer" in ancient Ayurvedic medicine is not far from the truth in my experience. I revere the divine power these seeds contain.

I'm in PHZ-7 in the US. I have not had the chance to be one of the Trusted, though I vow to definitely, generously spread what I can if chosen and put them to good use. I've tried my hand at growing Morning Glory to some success.

Here's a revolution I am behind 9001%. Godspeed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LYSERGIC REVOLUTION: 1250 HBWR seeds for 10+ Shroomery Members [Re: mellowparty]
    #15325755 -

I am an avid reader yet don't participate much in discussion let alone trading. Just thought I would try, for if given the chance, much care would be taken in rasing these babies. I live in So Cal but am not sure which zone I am in. Specifically in the inland ventura region. Thanks for your consideration.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LYSERGIC REVOLUTION: 1250 HBWR seeds for 10+ Shroomery Members [Re: fortwo42]
    #15325785 -

HAPPY GUY FAWKES DAY!




and...





Happy Birthday to me! :biggrin:



I am going to opt-out of this give away but have fun distributing the seeds (I only live in a zone 6), and thanks again V!


--------------------
...the illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.

Carl Sagan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LYSERGIC REVOLUTION: 1250 HBWR seeds for 10+ Shroomery Members [Re: ImmortalZodd]
    #15325896 -

in  IL  5b hardy zone  USofA


Do have a greenhouse.


--------------------
I have enough cents to know I dont have any sense

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LYSERGIC REVOLUTION: 1250 HBWR seeds for 10+ Shroomery Members [Re: ImmortalZodd]
    #15325910 -

I have not been a trusted yet, but I would love to take part in this revolution.
My hardiness zone is 6. I am capable of growing indoors if given the opportunity.
I live in the United States.

I think you are doing a great thing here, and thank you for your consideration.


--------------------
DanceSafe | Voluntaryism

Edited by LSDylan (11/05/11 09:36 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LYSERGIC REVOLUTION: 1250 HBWR seeds for 10+ Shroomery Members [Re: vVv]
    #15325946 -

Yessir!  Very kind of you.  Very very kind of you.
I do believe I'd like to get in on it.  Would love very much to partake in revolutionary activities, dearest VvV.

Ain't been trusted by your activities yet.
Zone 5/6 for me, dearest.
I live in the U.S. of A.

:kiss:


--------------------
you just need money to get laid - starfire_xes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LYSERGIC REVOLUTION: 1250 HBWR seeds for 10+ Shroomery Members [Re: Tri High]
    #15326084 -

Well, I am in zone....ah fuck it.  Good luck everyone!  ;0)


--------------------
Boyd Rice told my brother that life is a corny pack of freesakes

Myco-tek.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LYSERGIC REVOLUTION: 1250 HBWR seeds for 10+ Shroomery Members [Re: Javadog]
    #15326579 -

i am in phz 9 live in the us... have not yet been a trusted member... on a V well done on the revolution mate.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LYSERGIC REVOLUTION: 1250 HBWR seeds for 10+ Shroomery Members [Re: rackem]
    #15326605 -

I would love to grow some of these vVv, i have got the perfect spot too.
Zone 10, USA and would most likely send some out to other members.
I have not been one of the chosen but i did recieve some ephedra seeds from a fellow member.


--------------------
My Trade List

I post fictional information that i have developed through years of extreme delirium and from suffering strange delusions that i partake in illegal activites. The shroomery.org is merely my outlet for these delusions.

Edited by Fungus_monk (11/07/11 05:33 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LYSERGIC REVOLUTION: 1250 HBWR seeds for 10+ Shroomery Members [Re: Fungus_monk]
    #15326718 -

I still have my mh seeds, waiting for the right time to get them going, dont wanna waste them. I have some purple morning glories that have been running wild on my fence since I moved here so I could imagine these doing well. Im in zone 8b USA and would love to help spread some love around because I had someone help me in one of the previous threads.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LYSERGIC REVOLUTION: 1250 HBWR seeds for 10+ Shroomery Members [Re: thissongis]
    #15327033 -

Im interested
zone 6. I know the requirement is zone 9 but i think this preschooler can get them going next summer. cheers!:sunny:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LYSERGIC REVOLUTION: 1250 HBWR seeds for 10+ Shroomery Members [Re: Tomandjerry58]
    #15327063 -

I would be interested in spreading these.

Im am from the UK

and I think Im in the 7/8 hardines Zone.

I hope I can be part of this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LYSERGIC REVOLUTION: 1250 HBWR seeds for 10+ Shroomery Members [Re: Djcorbetto]
    #15327116 -

would like to contribute as done before, zone 10b US here :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LYSERGIC REVOLUTION: 1250 HBWR seeds for 10+ Shroomery Members [Re: Djcorbetto]
    #15327124 -

Hello this sounds very exciting.  I live in San Antonio TX USA which is smack dab in Zone 9.  I would love to enter this journey and help the revolution.  I know I am new here and have not been in a revolution before, but I would love to start with this one.  These flowers would be the perfect addition to my backyard landscaping.

Thank you,


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LYSERGIC REVOLUTION: 1250 HBWR seeds for 10+ Shroomery Members [Re: acesshex1]
    #15327169 -

I would like to contribute to this revolution I have been a trusted of a trusted with the mimosa revolution :datass: I live currently in zone 7 but have a second in sunny Florida!


--------------------
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”- Dr. Seuss

"Too much of a good thing, can be wonderful!" - Mae West

"If you have nothing nice to say about anyone, come sit next to me."
- Alice Roosevelt Longworth




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LYSERGIC REVOLUTION: 1250 HBWR seeds for 10+ Shroomery Members [Re: Rewindicus]
    #15327231 -

I live in zone 9 or 10 in the South Pacific, USA. I have been one of the trusted before and I would be happy to be trusted again. I pledge to share half the seeds too.

Thank you for everything vVv.


--------------------
Fiddlesticks.


Edited by Rose (11/05/11 02:43 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LYSERGIC REVOLUTION: 1250 HBWR seeds for 10+ Shroomery Members [Re: Rewindicus]
    #15327245 -

I live in zone 9...SoCal...the HBW's are among my favorite psychoactives, I would be stoked to help spread the love. I have participated in several other contests but have not been selected


--------------------
www.soundcloud.com/spacecowboy2112
www.youtube.com/leapinlueschen
www.facebook.com/jens.lueschen


"The creatures of the night, what beautiful music they make..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Heres some hbwr seeds, and some syrian rue, and hbwr pills jackgreen 2,559 5 07/22/03 06:12 PM
by ZippoZ
* The real deal on HBWR Seeds!!! chemkid 1,749 7 07/31/02 02:06 PM
by
* HBWR seeds -- toxicity (?) AKA PC 3,710 16 01/13/04 12:24 PM
by wookie
* HBWR Seeds chemkid 1,314 5 07/24/02 01:52 AM
by marzipaner
* Germinating HBWR seeds?
( 1 2 all )
entheoindole 2,903 20 11/02/04 02:43 AM
by kadakuda
* seeds never did it?!!?! Hamurabi 538 3 08/13/04 11:28 AM
by Gr0wer
* HBWR seed question ???? jimcon202000 711 1 04/22/03 02:41 PM
by jimcon202000
* grinding HBWR seeds thisone 819 2 10/14/03 08:59 PM
by greenhaze

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
24,316 topic views. 0 members, 8 guests and 13 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.