Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
what kind of beer do you drink???
    #15183050 -

curious what you shroomerites like to drink, beer wise. so, what's your favorite kind of beer. if you could go to the store and get whatever you wanted, what would you get?

i never was much of a drinker growing up, but in the past few years ive started drinking more. mostly just beer. i grew up drinking bud light, but eventually found newcastle brown ale. ill pay the extra few dollars per 6 pack/12 pack for something that doesnt taste like water.

im kind of looking for new suggestions. im not too adventurous when it comes to searching out for new alcohol. im more of a weed smoker than drinker. thought it might be a worth while thread to post.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what kind of beer do you drink??? [Re: AnonO]
    #15183065 -




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what kind of beer do you drink??? [Re: AnonO]
    #15183073 -

Whatever kind of beer is at the party.
I drink alcohol to feel good, not to taste it.


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what kind of beer do you drink??? [Re: thelivingfreekshow]
    #15183080 -

I've recently been digging the sierra Nevada pale ales with the green label.

 
thelivingfreekshow said:





^excellent as well. Almond-y in my mind^


--------------------
:alert: Any personal or non-personal information related by myself to anyone on this site is beyond doubt, 100% fictional and should not be taken as truth :alert:

    :psychsplit:Keep on Goan:psychsplit:
*BOOM*www.psychedelik.com*BOOM*
I still need to try PCP :trippinballs:

:vegan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what kind of beer do you drink??? [Re: thelivingfreekshow]
    #15183089 -

budwiser.




it's delicious man, i cant even say it's not


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what kind of beer do you drink??? [Re: Salomon]
    #15183093 -

last time i drank beer it was paps blue ribbon


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what kind of beer do you drink??? [Re: Salomon]
    #15183095 -





:trolldance:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what kind of beer do you drink??? [Re: AnonO]
    #15183097 -

I mainly drink local craft beer. Double IPA is probably my favorite style followed closely by Imperial Stout and Sour Ales.

What I recommend is to look up some local breweries from your town and go down there and do a tasting. You'll learn what you like pretty quickly. :toast:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what kind of beer do you drink??? [Re: PsillySighBen] * 1
    #15183100 -

(If it must be big name)



Not fucking around!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what kind of beer do you drink??? [Re: PsillySighBen]
    #15183113 -

Right now I'm bout to finish up a 12 of


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what kind of beer do you drink??? [Re: drr]
    #15183115 -

Coors Light :laugh:


--------------------

send guns, money ,lawyers, and drugs its been a long night

everything i post is a lie im a pathological liar

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what kind of beer do you drink??? [Re: nachohippie]
    #15183122 -

nachohippie said:
Coors Light :laugh:



:puke:
:grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what kind of beer do you drink??? [Re: Salomon]
    #15183128 -



shit gets you schwaaaysted


--------------------

 
  "It's all just a dream, babe
          A vacuum, a scheme, babe
                That sucks you into feelin' like this."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what kind of beer do you drink??? [Re: drr]
    #15183129 -

HopDevil
Anything Sierra Nevada
Anything O'Conner (Norfolk local microbrew!)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what kind of beer do you drink??? [Re: drr]
    #15183135 -

What can I say I am a cheap drunk :laugh:


--------------------

send guns, money ,lawyers, and drugs its been a long night

everything i post is a lie im a pathological liar

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what kind of beer do you drink??? [Re: nachohippie]
    #15183136 -

trappist ales if i got the money.

otherwise regular stuff like sierra, stone, or newcastle.

fuck shitty beer.


--------------------
Everybody's a ninja...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what kind of beer do you drink??? [Re: AnonO]
    #15183150 -

IPA (india pale ales) are very good, but an acquired taste.  I love wheat beers as well.  Stay away from any kind of wheat beer that's Belgian style.  Excluding blue moon.

Good ipa: Lagunitas Maximus ipa,Bridgeport IPA, Mad Hatter IPA, Founders Centennial IPA, Racer 5 ipa




good wheat: Just tried St-Ambroise Apricot Wheat Ale yesterday and it was quite good, Three floyds Gumball Head, leinenkugel sunset wheat, blue moon

Tried magic hat 9 today was good, a little too much on the fruity side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what kind of beer do you drink??? [Re: SleepyF0x]
    #15183152 -

Heh

Every time I drink coors light I get this horrible headache and nausea. Really any cheap beer. I'm over it. I think it's the preservatives.

Besides... If you can drink one beer that has twice as much alcohol as one coors light...Isn't it worth twice the price?
I don't even do it for the alcohol content. I just like flavor! But it's nice to get a good buzz from one or two beers too. Coors light makes me want to throw up in my mouth.



Also I'm going to catch some shit for this I bet. But I don't like Fat Tire. Tastes bland and flat. There I said it. Call it "Flat Tire" round here.


Quote:
Lagunitas Maximus ipa,



:homerdrool:
I approve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what kind of beer do you drink??? [Re: SleepyF0x]
    #15183153 -

For my taste the very very best is:

Arrogant Bastard

What I often purchase:
Raging Bitch Ale

I used to be a big fan of Red Hook Ale and would visit the Seattle brewery for the freshest best pints!!

Bud bought them and ruined the label.


--------------------
"The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna" is best source of insight into the self, universe, and the entheogen catalyzed experience. Forward by Aldous Huxley.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what kind of beer do you drink??? [Re: Mush 4 Brains]
    #15183160 -





Beer wall, its bigger now!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anheuser-Busch "shocked" to discover beer pong is played with beer DNKYD 1,906 18 10/24/08 01:01 PM
by moe.phan
* Really good beer tomk 936 14 05/17/05 09:29 AM
by Krishna
* My new fave drink Adden 770 9 08/09/05 06:16 PM
by Infrared
* Friday Night Beer
( 1 2 3 all )
Alobar 3,991 41 07/02/05 02:56 AM
by Alobar
* Ithaca Beer = k3y Drink_Punk_Soda 718 4 05/19/04 01:20 AM
by Drink_Punk_Soda
* The first beer I have actually liked the taste of!
( 1 2 all )
Druginduced 3,437 29 06/06/05 01:08 PM
by nonoman
* F****ng beer Gypsy Boy 393 14 05/06/21 09:57 AM
by Gypsy Boy
* Looking for a new beer. Any suggestions?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
THE KRAT BARON 8,386 85 05/04/05 01:01 AM
by THE KRAT BARON

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,040 topic views. 6 members, 348 guests and 123 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.