Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Any Deftones fans in the shroomery?
    #15154100 -

What's up guys,

So I just went to the store and got some grapefruit juice for my opiate use.
and I was blaring Deftones 'Rocket Skates', it had me wondering if there are any of you who are particularly into Deftones.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any Deftones fans in the shroomery? [Re: ArtieFartie]
    #15154106 -

White Pony was one of my favorite albums when I was younger.

Still is, I suppose!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any Deftones fans in the shroomery? [Re: Brugman]
    #15154140 -

Brugman said:
White Pony was one of my favorite albums when I was younger.

Still is, I suppose!



White Pony, completely gives them meaning, and defines them well, if you get what I'm saying.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any Deftones fans in the shroomery? [Re: ArtieFartie]
    #15154160 -

For sure


--------------------


Disclaimer: All posts are completely fictional and or for educational purposes only.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any Deftones fans in the shroomery? [Re: ArtieFartie]
    #15154196 -

Yeah I really like Deftones, particularly Saturday Night Wrist.  I saw them live earlier in the year at Big Day Out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any Deftones fans in the shroomery? [Re: Jufin]
    #15154296 -

My fav band. One of them at least. White Pony is no doubt their best release
but they never seem to disappoint. Last time I seen them live around a year ago
they were absolutely incredible.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any Deftones fans in the shroomery? [Re: DeadHearts]
    #15154351 -

Awesome song, thanks for posting!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Deftones bassist chi cheng is reportedly in a coma after a car crash sleepy 999 15 11/12/08 04:21 PM
by sleepy
* gotta love the deftones shroomizzy 2,146 14 11/01/02 11:31 PM
by shroomizzy
* anyone enjoi the deftones.....then read......... defsk8tone 1,100 7 04/28/03 12:47 AM
by SoundsOfWar
* we're still Cubs fans o'er here in Chicago ShrewDigsby 2,854 18 11/22/03 04:24 PM
by MrBump
* Deftones - Change Poid 368 5 11/24/09 08:20 PM
by Drunken_Jester
* Deftones new album titled "diamond Eyes" DeadHearts 321 4 02/17/10 09:48 PM
by DeadHearts
* Deftones Concert KingDavid 651 3 06/08/07 10:57 PM
by Syle
* New deftones song "diamond eyes" sounds..... DeadHearts 567 1 03/11/10 12:15 AM
by teaparty

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
384 topic views. 6 members, 12 guests and 270 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.