Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Poetry of Tourettes
    #15150136 -

I found this strangely beautiful. This guy is the real deal :bow2:



--------------------

 
  "It's all just a dream, babe
          A vacuum, a scheme, babe
                That sucks you into feelin' like this."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Poetry of Tourettes [Re: crackawebsta]
    #15150238 -

I found it annoying and clicked on the actual video. Somehow I got drawn to the comments and some guy is telling the video guy that cannabis can control Tourette's. However the guy is completely stubborn about it. After arguing poorly for awhile, including a few hints that made it seem like he enjoys the attention from his condition, the Tourette's man comes right out and says "However, just to drive the point home, I do not want to ever use marijuana, will not use marijuana, and it is illegal for me to use marijuana, and I will not break that law."

:doublefacepalm:

I hope he enjoys his condition.

EDIT: I gotta stop being a hater. Sorry, everyone. Here is a more talented alternative.


Edited by KingEmblem (09/28/11 11:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Poetry of Tourettes [Re: KingEmblem]
    #15150250 -

Fascinating....


--------------------
The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives his life to the fullest is prepared to die at any time...




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Poetry of Tourettes [Re: Rebel_At_War]
    #15150311 -

Guy is fucking amazing


--------------------
:peace: Things you can do, some can't be done. :peace:
Z-pw
Not everything I say is true.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Poetry of Tourettes [Re: KingEmblem]
    #15152883 -

KingEmblem said:
I found it annoying and clicked on the actual video.

I hope he enjoys his condition.





:smirk:


I found the poem to be both rhythmically and lyrically epic. Even with the UGH!'s and repetition.

Edited by crackawebsta (09/29/11 01:16 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* hemp & marijuana: myths & realities eric_the_redS 3,670 10 11/02/12 02:16 PM
by SARAtonin
* Tourettes mikeyboy 810 12 01/04/06 02:09 AM
by Phluck
* Tourettes Guy Died! THEBats 785 10 08/16/07 01:30 AM
by Atheist
* Marijuana and pregnancy. Just some facts. blissedout 1,993 6 10/08/05 01:56 AM
by danksistah
* Sandra Bennett's view on medical marijuana Shroom_Herder 2,431 8 12/18/04 06:58 PM
by delta9
* Marijuana has no medical use, FDA says VoidOfsPg 931 1 04/22/06 04:19 AM
by Acidic_Sloth
* . z_x_x_z 2,355 16 08/02/05 09:44 PM
by Vvellum
* Lame Poetry ShroomismM 818 11 05/24/05 04:29 PM
by tomk

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
285 topic views. 2 members, 42 guests and 244 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.