Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
.
    #4483479 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tourettes Guy videos [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #4483537 -

lol :smirk:


--------------------
"...now waters run free, no more fish in the sea..."
1983-2004

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tourettes Guy videos [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #4483549 -

:lol:

Good find.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tourettes Guy videos [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4484152 -

Is he for real?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tourettes Guy videos [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #4485450 -

I don't have headphones. Am i missina anything?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tourettes Guy videos [Re: Shaw]
    #4485466 -

Don't feel like clicking the link, am I missing anything?

My friend has tourettes, all he does is occasionally raise his eyebrows up and down while he speaks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tourettes Guy videos [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #4485583 -

"The last time I gave a SHIT, I got FUCKED!"

Haha, good stuff.


--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.


:rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tourettes Guy videos [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #4487047 -

Thank you for posting that. I laughed so hard, I damn near cried.

Tourettes Guy for President!




--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #4487067 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #4487078 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tourettes Guy videos [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #4487089 -

I laughed so hard

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tourettes Guy videos [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #4487097 -

I love it when he grounds his son for the "coolest reason ever".

"It sounds like Chewbacca taking a shit!!"



--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #4487108 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tourettes Guy videos [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #4487126 -

It would be a cross between :blah: & :hissyfit:

And instead of "blah blah blah", it would say: "SHIT!! ASS!! BOB SAGET!!  FUCK!!" and the like.

Somebody needs to get to work on it. Pronto!



--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tourettes Guy videos [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #4487142 -

"Bob Saget!"

:lol:


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tourettes Guy videos [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #4487177 -

Man that's some fucked up shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tourettes Guy videos [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4487193 -

"Bitch!......I love you!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Nick Berg Beheading Video is a Fake, False-Flag, Psy-op SkorpivoMusterion 2,347 4 06/01/04 09:21 AM
by Phencyclidine
* THE funniest video on the web!? -Video POST
( 1 2 all )
SourceLimit 3,459 30 10/19/05 06:08 PM
by LethalX5
* Alizee Video
( 1 2 all )
Mighty Bop 2,440 20 10/08/05 03:53 PM
by looner2
* Tiger vs Ape video SkorpivoMusterion 990 12 09/17/05 07:40 PM
by In(di)go
* . z_x_x_z 453 1 05/28/07 04:10 PM
by Wysefool
* Tourettes mikeyboy 810 12 01/04/06 02:09 AM
by Phluck
* Tourettes Guy Died! THEBats 785 10 08/16/07 01:30 AM
by Atheist
* I got my Porcupine Tree ticket
( 1 2 all )
astralasia 2,448 20 09/13/05 04:24 PM
by astralasia

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,355 topic views. 5 members, 7 guests and 217 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.