Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Getting Tipsy
    #15129764 -

I don't see why everyone's all in a tissy. Discuss....  :jackdaniels:  :smirnoff:  :redstripe:  :tee:


--------------------
Will all the big boomers please unveil, please unveil, please unveil.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting Tipsy [Re: Hrethic]
    #15129859 -

I can't believe the police didn't get called On this.

I got so stupid hammered last night and got a knife pulled on me by some random idiot and flipped fucking shit on my girl and a friend that's like a brother....OH and I fucked up the car he was driving pretty bad and made this giant scene in front of a shit load of people that I knew and it was bad.

I have never yelled at the top of my lungs about a foot from someones face before.  Much less in public.

All the while I'm yelling at her she is yelling at everyone to back the fuck up because she knows when someone comes up behind me unannounced that someones going to get hurt and it probably wouldn't be me.

It dongs on me what the fuck I'm doing after almost an hour of my yelling and acting a damn fool.  Finally I'm just like fuck this and we get in the car and leave.  Still took hours to get home because my car was over heating and we were still going at it........I fucking hate booze.

That's why I'm in a tissy.


--------------------

North to the future is our motto I'm still up north no future to follow
We do these things and we don't give a fuck, we fire up a blunt in the car bumping Cougnut.

Edited by Boutang (09/24/11 10:54 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting Tipsy [Re: Boutang]
    #15129937 -

i would sneak up behind you and fight you mike tyson


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting Tipsy [Re: Dosile Kouki]
    #15130054 -

getting tipped right now... but i don't go out to clubs and shit.

fuck that. i wouldn't be able to do so... fun? from drinking? more like getting numb.

i'd probably conk some dumbers in the head and get conked myself. i've seen all types of unsavory types in bars... clubs CAN'T be far to follow in those footsteps.

ehhh, it's not for fun... it's for boredom.

:cheers:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting Tipsy [Re: akira_akuma]
    #15130084 -

Is me right now


--------------------
"what do you call Discovery?
I call it rape of the natural world.
[gradient:#4A95F7,#06CC80]"In the end
the choice is all yours."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting Tipsy [Re: acidxprincess]
    #15130113 -

chuggin beer rit quik. r u

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting Tipsy [Re: ShiVersblood]
    #15130165 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting Tipsy [Re: akira_akuma]
    #15130179 -

Why would you want to watch a documentary about jeffrey dahmer drunk?


--------------------
"I have no way of knowing whether you, who eventually will read this record, like stories or not. If you do not, no doubt you have turned these pages without attention. I confess that I love them. Indeed, it often seems to me that of all the good things in the world, the only ones humanity can claim for itself are stories and music; the rest, mercy, beauty, sleep, clean water and hot food (as the Ascian would have said) are all the work of the Increate. Thus, stories are small things indeed in the scheme of the universe, but it is hard not to love best what is our own—hard for me, at least."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting Tipsy [Re: Cj-B]
    #15130238 -

because...








Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting Tipsy [Re: akira_akuma]
    #15130261 -

Can't argue with that logic.


--------------------
"I have no way of knowing whether you, who eventually will read this record, like stories or not. If you do not, no doubt you have turned these pages without attention. I confess that I love them. Indeed, it often seems to me that of all the good things in the world, the only ones humanity can claim for itself are stories and music; the rest, mercy, beauty, sleep, clean water and hot food (as the Ascian would have said) are all the work of the Increate. Thus, stories are small things indeed in the scheme of the universe, but it is hard not to love best what is our own—hard for me, at least."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting Tipsy [Re: Cj-B]
    #15130318 -

that's when you know how awesome you are.

and i can definitely tell you...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting Tipsy [Re: akira_akuma]
    #15130344 -

i dont wanna live in prison

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting Tipsy [Re: ShiVersblood]
    #15130349 -

prison aint so bad, you get free food, clothes and buttsecks


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting Tipsy [Re: Dosile Kouki]
    #15130377 -

now i am drunken... and watching this...

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/bahrain-shouting-in-the-dark/

this is some shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting Tipsy [Re: Dosile Kouki]
    #15130383 -

indeed,son, chug that shit fool

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting Tipsy [Re: ShiVersblood]
    #15130387 -

You'd fit in well in prison society, Ricky.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting Tipsy [Re: Le_Canard]
    #15130397 -

im livin in the land of the free, baby

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm tipsy. destructo_low 1,361 15 12/10/08 11:07 PM
by thekwazz
* tipsy
( 1 2 all )
razmablues 2,819 24 01/18/07 01:17 AM
by VietKong
* America weaking, followin in the footsteps of Europe + Islam? downforpot 2,167 17 06/01/07 11:59 AM
by RandalFlagg
* made a drunken ass out of myself, maybe a good read, maybe not samueljackson 1,168 13 07/26/06 07:28 PM
by eligal
* My thoughts on people using drunkenness as an excuse for their actions ryanvergel 1,520 17 02/01/08 10:34 AM
by BurningBeard
* eHarmony... Actually fuckin' worked. I'll be damned. (drunken post)
( 1 2 all )
Gumby 5,087 29 05/05/09 11:01 AM
by weiliiiiiii
* Drunken habits
( 1 2 all )
Cognitive_Shift 1,267 26 08/29/08 11:32 PM
by WhiskeyClone
* Another drunken story (Cops... again, Police Helicopters... again, Gang fight... again)
( 1 2 all )
StrandedVoyager 5,347 22 07/23/05 04:10 PM
by TYL3R

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
729 topic views. 8 members, 111 guests and 311 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.