Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
. * 3
    #15075930 -

.


--------------------
.

Edited by AnonymousRabbit (05/19/22 12:37 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to a funeral... What a positive experience... [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #15075958 -

Glad you were able to get such a positive outcome from what is usually such a negative experience man. R.I.P to your friend...I thought this quote might reflect how your day went man, I live by this. "Whenever evil befalls us, we ought to ask ourselves, after the first suffering, how we can turn it into good. So shall we take occasion, from one bitter root, to raise perhaps many flowers."
-Leigh Hunt (1784 - 1859)


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to a funeral... What a positive experience... [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #15075959 -

I've never been to a funeral.  I imagine it would suck.  It's good that you got something positive out of it though.  He is still dead though.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to a funeral... What a positive experience... [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #15076004 -

I felt the same way after my moms funeral.  You get to celebrating a persons life when you gather everyone that was important to that person in the same room.
So how was your gifted boarding school?  Did they teach you magic?


--------------------
The truth is, nobody has a clue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: sigma_zero]
    #15076036 -

.


--------------------
.

Edited by AnonymousRabbit (05/19/22 12:37 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to a funeral... What a positive experience... [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #15076065 -

Im sorry to hear about your friend. I was just thinking about this a few minutes ago, how you see someone for many years and then suddenly, poof!, they disappear and you never see them again except in dreams. life is a trip.


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to a funeral... What a positive experience... [Re: zZZz]
    #15076103 -

When I went to my dads funeral 6 years ago ( so I was 14 ) I cried harder than anyone I think. I never cried so hard/loud in my whole life.
Then when we went to bury him, this lady I had never met came up to me, and gave me the BIGGEST hug, and cried on my shoulder.
She offered me a job, and shared many memories about him that I otherwise wouldn't have had.
Plus, he was a huge fan of ACDC, and I spent many a night in my room blasting ACDC, which got me hooked on old school Rock.

Funerals aren't easy, or fun. But they bring some great memories. It doesn't seem like it, but it was a positive expirence for me too.

Death, brings new life.


--------------------
IT'S A FISHY!!!!! ----> :fishy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to a funeral... What a positive experience... [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #15076124 -

Funerals. :feelsbadman:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to a funeral... What a positive experience... [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #15076175 -

Sounds like an emotional experience for sure.  How did he die, if you don't mind my asking?


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: deCypher]
    #15076222 -

.


--------------------
.

Edited by AnonymousRabbit (05/18/22 04:02 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to a funeral... What a positive experience... [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #15076261 -

:sad: R.I.P.


i don't mind the church service so much with funerals, usually they can be fairly good processions , but what really gets me is when the casket is lowered into the ground. thats the worst by far for me. :sad:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to a funeral... What a positive experience... [Re: Dosile Kouki]
    #15076386 -

DosileFlynn said:
:sad: R.I.P.


i don't mind the church service so much with funerals, usually they can be fairly good processions , but what really gets me is when the casket is lowered into the ground. thats the worst by far for me. :sad:



Yeah. Seems really dramatic. I'd prefer to be burned.


--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to a funeral... What a positive experience... [Re: The_Ghost]
    #15076829 -

Death seems so unnatural when it happens to someone you love.  You still feel like you can pick up the phone and call them for years.


--------------------
The truth is, nobody has a clue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to a funeral... What a positive experience... [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #15076835 -

Good to hear that his death brought something positive into the world as well (however tiny), apart from the inevitable and immeasurable grief.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* New to the forum, thought I'd share an experience.... sk8rjeff 1,424 11 08/01/04 12:39 PM
by iloveraving
* Anybody here ever experience combat? RandalFlagg 684 3 10/25/04 01:32 PM
by The_Red_Crayon
* How was YOUR concert experience!!?? Little Shroom 2,132 18 08/05/03 11:38 PM
by djfrog
* ACDC chad_shrooms 380 5 11/19/09 10:38 PM
by chad_shrooms
* Funeral Songs
( 1 2 all )
WildCardsRevenge 2,875 27 01/18/10 05:00 AM
by Met
* Post your first experiences with Psychedelics here! IllicitAlchemist 1,683 15 12/24/04 10:41 PM
by LouiseLouise
* My Positive Post in the Pub: What are you thankful for?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 2,584 20 05/14/04 11:35 PM
by Phencyclidine
* Recent positive stuff in your life
( 1 2 all )
Twirling 3,092 34 08/09/04 10:48 PM
by PuZuZu

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
891 topic views. 8 members, 13 guests and 167 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.