Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
OfflineJryan
The Thinker
Male

Re: Happy September 11th! [Re: CarnivalBarker]
    #15073784 - 09/13/11 03:45 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

CarnivalBarker said:
Quote:

realfuzzhead said:
probably already said but im playing double games of jenga

:lol:

Quote:

mongo lloyd said:
WHY DOES AMERICA NOT UNDERSTAND THIS!!!!!

Lots of 'mericans do.

No one mentioned that these events were respecting those citizens who gave their lives for our freedom.  ie the firemen, police officers, and not to mention the 2.5k civilians and the heroic actions of those on the flight that crashed in PN.  Yes, while I agree it sucks to have to turn this on every year, people need reminders so it will not repeat itself in the future.  Not to mention, the people that died deserve respect.

--------------------
Keep Questioning those belifes!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLisonAlGaib
 User Gallery

Re: Happy September 11th! [Re: Jryan]
    #15073936 - 09/13/11 04:16 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Jryan said:
No one mentioned that these events were respecting those citizens who gave their lives for our freedom.  ie the firemen, police officers, and not to mention the 2.5k civilians and the heroic actions of those on the flight that crashed in PN.  Yes, while I agree it sucks to have to turn this on every year, people need reminders so it will not repeat itself in the future.  Not to mention, the people that died deserve respect.

The flight in PA never happened.  Did you see the wreckage?  There was none.  The phone calls from the plane?  Psychically impossible.  I seriously doubt any police officer gave his/her life for freedom.  Lives are usually taken by police in the fight for freedom.  Reminding ourselves every year will not keep this from happening.  Did constant reminders of the OKC Federal Building bombing stop white separatists from blowing shit up?  Well, not since ATL. 
With all that said, maybe those who died deserve respect, depends on how they died.  But, these overly-sensational "reminders" (ie memorials, endless celebrity "tributes", countless wars in the Middle East) blatantly disrespect the memory of people who died because they were at the wrong place at the wrong time.  Let's face it, most people who died at the World Trade Center were just people who showed up to work.  That's sad.  Fireman, police, soldiers, risk they're lives all the time as part of the job they signed up for.  Their deaths are to be expected, and are really only sad to the families they left behind, and of course when they're killed by their own people.

BTW Jryan, I'm off Thursday and Friday, so I'll be down with some StarCraft during the day.  I'm on that gold team with you, right?

OfflineJryan
The Thinker
Male

Re: Happy September 11th! [Re: LisonAlGaib]
    #15073950 - 09/13/11 04:19 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

The flight in PA never happened.

I love ya LisonAl but :ilold:.  Yay, I got a test Friday though so I have to study Thursday, but Friday after 1:30 EST I'll be available to JAM OUT!  (Unless a science experiment calls my name that is).

--------------------
Keep Questioning those belifes!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]