Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I turned in my badge and my banstick. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #15030454 -

i'm on it!


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I turned in my badge and my banstick. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #15030463 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
I feel so naked!



But yet so free.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I turned in my badge and my banstick. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #15030475 -

Welcome back user 113568.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I turned in my badge and my banstick. [Re: FractalDust] * 1
    #15030481 -

Slothy has an uncanny trend of showing up whenever she is mentioned :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I turned in my badge and my banstick. [Re: Caine]
    #15030575 -

She banned me!

(I think she has it set so her phone and/or her portable vibrator ring whenever she's mentioned on the Shroomery.)


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I turned in my badge and my banstick. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #15030584 -

shhhh!!


seriously though, it just happens. maybe you guys just talk about me too much? :P

i set it up so i would get notified whenever someone used my nick on IRC; god damn that shit was annoying as hell.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I turned in my badge and my banstick. [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #15030858 -

/me walks away quietly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I turned in my badge and my banstick. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #15031213 -

Who's gonna take care of the sports forum now?  Stein?  He barely posts in there, he's made two posts there in the past year.  I know it's not a high traffic area or really needs to be patrolled, but sometimes threads should be stickied for fantasy, and the occasional news story.

It's not a big deal, was just wondering.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I turned in my badge and my banstick. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #15031219 -

Oh great. We're supposed to believe this, right? Fuck no. Just one more undercover mod. Pretending to be just another user. Yeah right.

:wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I turned in my badge and my banstick. [Re: koraks]
    #15031225 -

:lolz0rz:  :super:  . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I turned in my badge and my banstick. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #15031334 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
She banned me!

(I think she has it set so her phone and/or her portable vibrator ring whenever she's mentioned on the Shroomery.)



I've seen it, the only thing that makes it portable is the wheels, that puppy has a damned kick start

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I turned in my badge and my banstick. [Re: MadSeasonAbove]
    #15031891 -

MadSeasonAbove said:
Who's gonna take care of the sports forum now?




OH MY GOD


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I turned in my badge and my banstick. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #15032000 -

We have a sports forum? Dayum I need to get out of the pub more often.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* OneMoreRobot3021, I watched 'Stop Making Sense'. TheHateCamel 811 9 08/15/05 02:54 PM
by mmarc
* OneMoreRobot3021: The Only Interview You Need World Spirit 1,439 8 03/27/05 08:49 PM
by delta9
* Post an interesting fact about yourself.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 27 28 )
Jenny 41,437 557 05/21/06 04:19 PM
by Gumby
* Syncing darkside of the moon/wizard of oz blkhole 1,097 9 10/23/04 07:19 PM
by Phychotron
* Badges? What movie?! Tasty_Smurf_House 985 16 11/30/04 03:26 AM
by Ripple
* Ever wished you had a KGB badge? Konnrade 1,636 11 11/04/06 02:40 AM
by Vvellum
* Choke yourself with a belt while you Masturbate?
( 1 2 all )
bf6 76,817 27 06/09/05 12:17 PM
by gdman
* Post deleted by Anno
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,728 35 08/03/04 08:29 AM
by Phishgrrl

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,111 topic views. 5 members, 227 guests and 81 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.