Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
OH MYSHIT!!! my mom just won tickets to TIESTO in austin!
    #14982636 -

I so wanted to go to this!

Too bad I don't have any friends to go with now.


--------------------
a teenage girl looking for guidance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OH MYSHIT!!! my mom just won tickets to TIESTO in austin! [Re: tospace]
    #14982639 -

go and meet new ones there!

Edited by Adolin (08/26/11 03:47 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OH MYSHIT!!! my mom just won tickets to TIESTO in austin! [Re: tospace]
    #14982642 -

Lol who cares, it's Tiësto. I would go alone if I had a ticket.:lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OH MYSHIT!!! my mom just won tickets to TIESTO in austin! [Re: AlmostAsCoolAs]
    #14982684 -

I'll go with you!¡¡ I live in atx

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OH MYSHIT!!! my mom just won tickets to TIESTO in austin! [Re: AlmostAsCoolAs]
    #14982691 -

Yeah I'm defiantly planing on going alone a meeting allot of people hopefully.  Since I'm getting my ticket free I could spend some $ on mda and mushies too :rockon:.


--------------------
a teenage girl looking for guidance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OH MYSHIT!!! my mom just won tickets to TIESTO in austin! [Re: DeliciousVinyl]
    #14982693 -

Damn, lucky win! Congrats to your mother :pipesmoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OH MYSHIT!!! my mom just won tickets to TIESTO in austin! [Re: tospace]
    #14982696 -

People still like that dude in 2011?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OH MYSHIT!!! my mom just won tickets to TIESTO in austin! [Re: Robo]
    #14982708 -

What do you mean? He's one of the most popular DJ's in the world.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OH MYSHIT!!! my mom just won tickets to TIESTO in austin! [Re: DeliciousVinyl]
    #14982714 -

DeliciousVinyl said:
I'll go with you!¡¡ I live in atx



Ok :grin:

Let me see what my mom wants to do with the other ticket.  She could sell me myn for a decent price if she wanted to.  I don't think she likes tiesto.


--------------------
a teenage girl looking for guidance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OH MYSHIT!!! my mom just won tickets to TIESTO in austin! [Re: tospace]
    #14982762 -

Tiesto? :awedisgust: Shitty Dutch shit-trance. I'll take my trance psychedelic.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OH MYSHIT!!! my mom just won tickets to TIESTO in austin! [Re: mongo lloyd]
    #14982771 -



--------------------
Hajnal ['hɒjnɒl] - An elegant mixture of blood and circuitry; sorrow and love fill your systems, like the stars and black holes encompass the ∞.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OH MYSHIT!!! my mom just won tickets to TIESTO in austin! [Re: tospace]
    #14982889 -

Cool pm me...
And when is the show?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OH MYSHIT!!! my mom just won tickets to TIESTO in austin! [Re: DeliciousVinyl]
    #14982937 -

tiesto is one of my secret guilty pleasures.  HAVE FUN!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OH MYSHIT!!! my mom just won tickets to TIESTO in austin! [Re: teamkiller]
    #14982956 -

No friends? Ill go. A plane ticket costs a lot less than tiesto tickets.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OH MYSHIT!!! my mom just won tickets to TIESTO in austin! [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #14983077 -

Wtf is TIESTO?

Hmm... youtube search initiated.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OH MYSHIT!!! my mom just won tickets to TIESTO in austin! [Re: Kada]
    #14983088 -

tiesto is the biggest electronic musician in the world.  He sells out stadiums man.  He probably gets like 100k a show.



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OH MYSHIT!!! my mom just won tickets to TIESTO in austin! [Re: teamkiller]
    #14983255 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OH MYSHIT!!! my mom just won tickets to TIESTO in austin! [Re: Hajnal]
    #14983312 -

Hajnal said:




LMAO at 3:00 - 3:08


--------------------
Life is too short for this sorrow. You may be here today and gone tomorrow.


My Poetry · Stay Informed · Recipes · Nature Wants Us to Trip

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OH MYSHIT!!! my mom just won tickets to TIESTO in austin! [Re: teamkiller]
    #14983445 -

teamkiller said:
tiesto is the biggest electronic musician in the world.  He sells out stadiums man.  He probably gets like 100k a show.

*posts Adagio For Strings*





I have come to expect better from you, Shroomery. 

I am disappoint.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OH MYSHIT!!! my mom just won tickets to TIESTO in austin! [Re: Robo]
    #14983482 -

Fucking LUCKY!!

Have fun man, that's awesome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I Just Bought 2 Floor Tix For Tiesto In Concert 40oz 802 8 06/17/05 05:45 AM
by 40oz
* Wendel Austin - "LSD" (mp3) LearyfanS 2,633 12 07/17/05 10:26 PM
by Daytripper420
* My crazy religious Mom...
( 1 2 3 all )
DoctorJ 3,033 45 08/01/05 10:10 PM
by LysergicRide
* Tiesto: Athena Gillette 710 6 02/23/05 01:08 PM
by fearfect
* Austin City Limits music festival Cubieman420 559 1 07/15/04 11:46 PM
by OldSpice
* Dance music DJ Tiesto and more post yours!
( 1 2 all )
MrBigStalk 3,642 38 08/10/07 11:16 PM
by MrMax
* Infected mushrooms or dj tiesto ? ctaf420 1,661 13 10/11/05 01:30 PM
by mikeyboy
* Tiesto...when's he coming back to San Francisco? TODAY 369 2 05/04/08 08:22 PM
by fapjack

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
753 topic views. 2 members, 15 guests and 151 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.