Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
going whitewater rafting tomorrow.
    #14946701 -

im kinda worried, im excited about camping and getting trashed but i dont know about this rafting shit. Anyone ever gone? what permanent injuries did you sustain?


--------------------
I close my eyes and seize it
I clench my fists and beat it
I light my torch and burn it
I am the beast I worship....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going whitewater rafting tomorrow. [Re: Olympus Mons]
    #14946706 -

I went white water rafting 3 years ago with my family and haven't been able to masturbate since.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going whitewater rafting tomorrow. [Re: Olympus Mons]
    #14946709 -

I banged the fuck out of my knee, tis a lot of fun though.


--------------------
Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.
T. S. Eliot

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going whitewater rafting tomorrow. [Re: love2shpongleIRL]
    #14946722 -

I went white water rafting in Indonesia :vaped:

It's fun as fuck, don't worry about it, you will be fine. Just make sure you have someone of experience in your boat.

Edit: Oh yeah, also, the only un-fun part was that I had terrible diarrhea from the drinking water. Holding in the shits while you white water raft for several hours? Living hell. But the rafting, that was fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going whitewater rafting tomorrow. [Re: Caine]
    #14946734 -

im just going in tennessee, i guess that could be as odd as indonesia. i hope it turns out well, everyone keeps telling me that they let 12 year olds do it, as if that's supposed to make me feel safer.


--------------------
I close my eyes and seize it
I clench my fists and beat it
I light my torch and burn it
I am the beast I worship....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going whitewater rafting tomorrow. [Re: Olympus Mons]
    #14946743 -

Well, do you know what class of rapids you are rafting on? It's hard to fall out of the boat, they can flip though. I was on class 3, which is "Difficult." We got stuck a few times on branches while hundreds of gallons of water smashed against my back. Really cool feeling, being totally overpowered by the water. It wasn't dangerous though, since the river wasn't too deep in the jungle.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going whitewater rafting tomorrow. [Re: Caine]
    #14946747 -

i believe it's class 4. supposed to be pretty hairy.


--------------------
I close my eyes and seize it
I clench my fists and beat it
I light my torch and burn it
I am the beast I worship....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going whitewater rafting tomorrow. [Re: Olympus Mons]
    #14946750 -

whitewater rafting is extremely fun man, enjoy!

hopefully you remember to bring the mushrooms and DMT, ofcourse don't do it while you are rafting :wink:

you really do not have much to worry about. class 4 rapids are intense in a kayak but not a raft, which means some difficult navigation and turns you might have to do, as well as holes that can flip your raft. but you are going to be in a gigantic raft, and if you have someone that at least knows what they are doing, you will be totally safe, it's not hard at all

Edited by AntiEverything (08/19/11 10:38 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going whitewater rafting tomorrow. [Re: Olympus Mons]
    #14946755 -

Yeah that could be a trip :lol:
Well, if you fall out of the boat, first things first try to grab on to something like a rock or branch, if that fails just keep your head up and stay calm, float downstream until you can grab something. Rivers will have periods of calm and then big rapids at random intervals.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going whitewater rafting tomorrow. [Re: Caine]
    #14946761 -

good deal
:facepalm:
:lol:


--------------------
I close my eyes and seize it
I clench my fists and beat it
I light my torch and burn it
I am the beast I worship....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going whitewater rafting tomorrow. [Re: AntiEverything]
    #14946763 -

AntiEverything said:
whitewater rafting is extremely fun man, enjoy!

hopefully you remember to bring the mushrooms and DMT, ofcourse don't do it while you are rafting :wink:

you really do not have much to worry about. class 4 rapids are intense in a kayak but not a raft, which means some difficult navigation and turns you might have to do, as well as holes that can flip your raft. but you are going to be in a gigantic raft, and if you have someone that at least knows what they are doing, you will be totally safe, it's not hard at all



i dont have easy access to dmt as i havent decided to make any yet. it would be sweet though.


--------------------
I close my eyes and seize it
I clench my fists and beat it
I light my torch and burn it
I am the beast I worship....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going whitewater rafting tomorrow. [Re: Olympus Mons]
    #14946992 -

it's really fun, you should be safe, just don't fall out. :smirk:


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going whitewater rafting tomorrow. [Re: Legend]
    #14947006 -

Stay dry!

:awedrugs:


--------------------
Fearlessly the idiot faced the crowd
Smiling

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going whitewater rafting tomorrow. [Re: Legend]
    #14947209 -

legit27 said:
it's really fun, you should be safe, just don't fall out. :smirk:



haha everyone that i asked that has gone says it's an inevitability.


--------------------
I close my eyes and seize it
I clench my fists and beat it
I light my torch and burn it
I am the beast I worship....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going whitewater rafting tomorrow. [Re: Olympus Mons]
    #14956777 -

holy fuck that was intense. but class four rapids arent as crazy as i thought they would be. i need moar.


--------------------
I close my eyes and seize it
I clench my fists and beat it
I light my torch and burn it
I am the beast I worship....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If Hillary Wins Tomorrow, That's the End!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
DonkeyShell 6,821 61 02/06/08 08:28 PM
by mathewww
* deschutes river rafting Gr8fulJ420 657 6 08/18/08 04:33 AM
by notapillow
* white water rafting just_v 503 3 06/27/08 07:50 PM
by Gastronomicus
* White Water Rafting in the Arkansas River RandalFlagg 600 2 06/25/05 09:41 PM
by RandalFlagg
* Dwarf Human like remains discovered in Indonesia
( 1 2 all )
Le_Soleil 3,404 39 09/02/17 08:06 PM
by Canadian Jesus
* Just got my clove cigarettes from Indonesia
( 1 2 all )
AmericanPsycho 2,601 28 11/06/09 12:17 AM
by NoAgenda
* Anyone from Indonesia? Schwip 378 1 03/07/07 01:08 AM
by QuantumMeltdown
* Tomorrow
( 1 2 all )
Liz 3,180 25 03/05/06 08:05 PM
by automan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
511 topic views. 4 members, 19 guests and 218 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.