Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Sexual self discovery...
    #14923242 -

Please tell us about times in your life where you discovered new things about what you enjoy sexually. It can be ANYTHING. Describe it. How were you before hand? What made you discover your new enjoyment? How did it make you feel (not physically, for obvious reasons, but emotionally and mentally)? Is it just a fantasy or have you lived it out yet? READ THE FOLLOWING IF YOU DON'T MIND READING ABOUT HOMOSEXUAL SEX.................................................... OTHERWISE, ANSWER THE QUESTION.

For me, as a gay man, sexuality is SOOO complex. You can be a top, a bottom, or versatile, and even in those realms, you can be either submissive, dominant, or a little of both. In the straight world, a man fucks pussy, and a chick gets fucked by dick. Pretty simple. Then there's dom and sub, but the "giving" and "receiving" is pretty straight forward. In both gay and straight worlds, there is vanilla, kink, S&M, B&D, and EVERYTHING else associated with the whole spectrum of sexuality, transvestitism, etc etc etc.

From the time I was 14-21, I was a TOTAL bottom. Loved cock. Loved sucking it and could do it all day, LOVED getting fucked HARD by it too. Then I went on antidepressants for a year and a half which KILLED my sex drive. When I started weaning myself off of them, I met a guy who had a HOT ass. Man did his ass drive me crazy. I met him about a couple months ago. From that point on, I realized I didn't really like sucking dick anymore, but I sure LOOOOOVE eating ass!! Don't worry, in the gay world, a GOOD bottom knows to take a shower and scrub down there with antibacterial soap AND to douche, NO, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WE DO NOT PACK FUDGE, contrary to what a lot of straight people think.

Anyway, I never fucked him because I didn't have condoms. We don't talk anymore because he turned out to be an asshole (no pun intended). BUT, I'm on a quest to find another cute hot bottom because now I REALLY want to just fuck the hell out of a bottom.

What I learned from this is that bottoms think with their asses and tops think with their dicks. I never understood the concept of "thinking with your dick" but now I do!! As a bottom, I loved worshiping cock. But now that I'm a top, I want MY dick to be worshiped and I want to worship ass. Ok, worship is an overstatement, but you get my drift. When I was a bottom, I didn't think with my dick. I never got off when guys sucked it. Now as a top, I don't really like sucking dick anymore.

So, tell us about YOUR sexual self discovery.

Edited by occollegeboi (08/14/11 10:43 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexual self discovery... [Re: occollegeboi]
    #14923258 -

Hmmmmm, this didn't really go where I thought it would.

You didn't think that 14 was a bit early to come out? Most people wait til later when they are certain of things, but I guess whatever works for you.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexual self discovery... [Re: The Vapor]
    #14923271 -

The Vapor said:
Hmmmmm, this didn't really go where I thought it would.

You didn't think that 14 was a bit early to come out? Most people wait til later when they are certain of things, but I guess whatever works for you.



It's different for everyone. I had a couple good friends who were gay at the time who helped me feel comfortable with my sexuality.

You didn't answer the question though. I want to hear about your sexual self discoveries! :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexual self discovery... [Re: occollegeboi] * 6
    #14923273 -

:awewtf:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexual self discovery... [Re: The Vapor]
    #14923276 -

See...i don't mind gay people at all.

But when it comes to shit like this....


--------------------

"The moment we recognize that we can imagine, we cannot. Conversely, if we try to forget that we've recognized it, we've given up the beauty of having an imagination in the first place, and all of our past experiences mean nothing."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexual self discovery... [Re: occollegeboi] * 2
    #14923278 -

Isn't there a forum for this? :shrug:

This one time, I was at this party and this fine little thang asked if I could give her an orgasm.
I was like "If I don't, you can have your money back."
She was "How Much?! I only have $200 with me!"

:datass:

And that's how I lost my virginity, while making $200.  :shrug:
Oh and she got her orgasm.

:cookiemonster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexual self discovery... [Re: drr] * 1
    #14923282 -

drr said:
:awewtf:



GUYS! COME ON!! You straight guys talk about fuckin' pussy and tits ALLLL THE TIME!! Get over it! We're all adults here and can handle this. It's the same with pussy, you wouldn't want to fuck a dirty pussy that hasn't had a shower or a bloody period pussy now would you? 

Maybe I just love sex, but I really want to hear about your guys' experiences.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexual self discovery... [Re: drr] * 2
    #14923286 -

drr said:
:awewtf:



i concur



--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexual self discovery... [Re: Connor4050] * 1
    #14923287 -

Connor4050 said:
See...i don't mind gay people at all.

But when it comes to shit like this....



:bigyesnod:

Wow, abbreviations?


--------------------
★★★ ★

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexual self discovery... [Re: the human abstract]
    #14923294 -

:crankdre:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexual self discovery... [Re: occollegeboi]
    #14923297 -

You guys are fuckin' immature! I wanted to get some GOOD responses here! dammit! Why does this always happen!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexual self discovery... [Re: occollegeboi]
    #14923302 -

wow man, no one posts things like this on the internet


It's already a sausage fest here


--------------------
★★★ ★

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexual self discovery... [Re: unam sanctum]
    #14923304 -

.

Edited by Prisoner#1 (08/15/11 07:42 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexual self discovery... [Re: occollegeboi]
    #14923308 -

Oh my god! I happen to be a very open person and I'm exremely comfortable with sexuality in general. I was really hoping to get some good responses out of this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexual self discovery... [Re: occollegeboi] * 3
    #14923310 -

I think your estimation of straight sexuality being monochromatic is bizarre.

On the whole all my sexual adventures have been boring.  I like people not sex.  When i was younger i was super gentle, for a long time.  As i got older i moved away from that.  I don't think i have a preference.

For me its about the person, the moment, the situation.  Everything else is cold mechanics and black hole (poetic license for invisible and pointless) mind games, neither of which really appeal to me no matter how much i indulge in them.

edit: oh also i'm sorry OP.  This thread seems vaguely gay bashing.  Not the kind of shit you should have to put with at the shroomery.  Sorry dude. 


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexual self discovery... [Re: occollegeboi]
    #14923311 -

I think this guy is trying to get us to admit we enjoy some sort of anal stimulation.


--------------------

"The moment we recognize that we can imagine, we cannot. Conversely, if we try to forget that we've recognized it, we've given up the beauty of having an imagination in the first place, and all of our past experiences mean nothing."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexual self discovery... [Re: unam sanctum] * 1
    #14923312 -

mmmm. warm period blood

just like soggy cornflakes.

im sorry. thats almost as gross at the OP. i shouldnt have said that


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexual self discovery... [Re: occollegeboi]
    #14923316 -

I guess my most important sexual discovery was the
"alphabet" method of performing cunnilingus. :naughty:

Now, you gotta stick your middle and index fingers
into the vagina and commence with a "come hither" motion,
as to stimulate the g-spot. Then, you apply medium
pressure to the clitoris with your tongue and start
spelling out the alphabet... Imagine drawing an "A," a
"B," and so forth.... The ladies just absolutely love
this :borfase:

Aside from that... I love fat asses :shrug:

:rofl2:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexual self discovery... [Re: Connor4050] * 1
    #14923317 -

Connor4050 said:
See...i don't mind gay people at all.

But when it comes to shit like this, it just turns me the fuck on....


:devito:


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexual self discovery... [Re: Samuel L Jackson]
    #14923323 -

Perhaps the fact that I'm gay and all MEN in general want sex all the time, it's just easier for us to get laid?

In the gay world, it's pretty straight forward. People are either looking for friends, friends with benefits, fuck buddies, or boyfriends.

Lesbian sex is a WHOLE other story though! Don't ask, I have no idea!

Yes, I care about personality as well. I didn't so much when I was younger, but I'm finding that as I get older, personality and looks go hand in hand.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Poll: Your sexual excusions!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
FreeLaws1_6 17,713 122 07/23/08 12:26 PM
by Kada
* Alternative sexuality, drugs, and stigma tomk 1,428 4 11/24/04 07:55 PM
by JCoke
* Non sexual relationship - Do they exist?
( 1 2 all )
Legend9123 3,539 29 07/01/16 10:42 AM
by Nolan92
* How often do you feel sexual? (experience a desire for sex)
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
MOTH 10,937 88 07/23/08 12:22 PM
by thedudenj
* Are Humans Evolving To Be Bi-Sexual
( 1 2 all )
sirbojangles 4,215 37 11/11/07 02:59 PM
by Penguarky Tunguin
* Why am I always attracted to the married women?!
( 1 2 3 all )
RoachMan 3,920 52 04/30/07 10:24 PM
by Pinhead
* ATTN HETEROSEXUALS: Lets reclaim the PUB! HighTek 729 11 04/04/07 12:08 AM
by HighTek
* another sexual question.
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
wilshire 6,535 82 01/15/06 01:31 PM
by MasonsChild

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,436 topic views. 4 members, 4 guests and 199 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.