Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 220 | 221 | 222 | 223 | 224 | 225 | 226 | 227 | 228 | 229 | 230 | 231 | 232 | 233 | 234 | 235 | 236 | 237 | 238 | 239 | 240 | | Last >
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: DeadHearts]
    #14897127 -

Mercury OG. :bonghit2:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: FractalDust]
    #14897159 -



This song :aweoverdose:

Like seriously


--------------------


۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: propensity]
    #14897646 -

a big bowl of high quality cannabis is never a bad thing :happyweed::awesomenod:
I love seeing all the weed smoke filling the glass and becoming so thick and then releasing the carb and seeing it all dissapear into my lungs :feelsgoodman:
THCFEELSGOODMAN


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: 28064212]
    #14897715 -

Oh yeah, milk that shit!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: RebeccaBlack]
    #14898348 -



--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Edited by The_Ghost (08/09/11 09:07 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: The_Ghost]
    #14898366 -

just smoked a few big bowls :feelsgoodman:

but I might be too :feelshighman: because I :feelsparanoidman:

but overall :feelsgoodman:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: 28064212]
    #14898421 -

28064212 said:
a big bowl of high quality cannabis is never a bad thing :happyweed::awesomenod:
I love seeing all the weed smoke filling the glass and becoming so thick and then releasing the carb and seeing it all dissapear into my lungs :feelsgoodman:
THCFEELSGOODMAN



Oh, yeah?

You should look into getting a bong.

I love clear glass, too.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: shadyy]
    #14898445 -

There are few things as satisfying as milking your tube :yesnod:

Tomorrow morning I'm leaving for a ten day meditation retreat, so I'm enjoying my last night of smoking for a little while.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Edited by Acaterpillar (08/09/11 09:21 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #14898463 -

Nice! A good tolerance break is great every once in awhile. But man, do I love to smoke... :vaped:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: JonnyBtreed]
    #14898485 -

ya know... the usual.


:bongload:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: shadyy]
    #14898688 -

You motivated me to throw some ice in my bong and put it in the freezer.
It's probably cold enough by now so I'm gonna go have myself a little session as a final smoke :vaped:


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #14898743 -

Aww

Hah, so..tell me more about this retreat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: shadyy]
    #14898768 -

It's basically a ten day course teaching me the meditation techniques of Anapana and Vipassana
I take an oath to not speak, make eye contact, or communicate with anyone. The only time to talk is designated times when I can ask questions from an instructor.

So basically I'll be meditating for ten days, and doing virtually nothing else.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #14898782 -

That's pretty fucking awesome.

Sign me up and strap me in.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #14898791 -

:heart::happyweed::bongload::happyweed::bonghit::happyweed::heart:

That sounds amazing. It would be even more amaxing with marijuana and psilocybin mushrooms.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: 28064212]
    #14898828 -

Yeah, I can always try that when I get back. However I'd want my consciousness to be as sharp as possible while learning it. Plus I could get kicked out if they find out I brought drugs.

It's all completely free though, so all you really need the is the time to do it. Some places will offer shorter retreats.



Took a little benadryl so I could get to sleep early tonight. I really like how it potentiates cannabis though.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #14898854 -

Yeah it does potentiate it a bit. I am on some too and smoked some more bowls.

Should I freeze my glass piece to smoke out of for a smoother hit?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #14898856 -

Smoked the weed I found in a ziploc bag, in the middle of a street in Montreal while I was on dextromethorphane, good shit :awehigh:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: 28064212]
    #14898861 -

28064212 said:
Yeah it does potentiate it a bit. I am on some too and smoked some more bowls.

Should I freeze my glass piece to smoke out of for a smoother hit?



Try not to heat shock your glass, might break.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: RebeccaBlack]
    #14898885 -

Chocolope bout to get inhaled



:awebigvaped:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 220 | 221 | 222 | 223 | 224 | 225 | 226 | 227 | 228 | 229 | 230 | 231 | 232 | 233 | 234 | 235 | 236 | 237 | 238 | 239 | 240 | | Last >

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* *Official Amanda photo thread* NO FLAMES
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 12,532 31 12/11/02 03:13 PM
by Papaver
* RAAAAAAAWH (Official Punk Song Thread)
( 1 2 all )
Cracka_X 6,792 39 10/24/24 06:17 PM
by 073202
* Official Search Assistance Thread!
( 1 2 3 all )
PapaverS 9,390 54 12/06/02 12:29 AM
by Papaver
* Mexicali Blues (official cowboy song thread)
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 11,003 52 07/09/11 01:17 AM
by ModularMind
* Free Association Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 28 29 )
RebelSteve33 35,484 563 12/10/05 05:22 AM
by detergent
* The official unpopular opinion thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 457 458 )
spirit_shadow 107,491 9,141 09/22/26 11:14 PM
by Headies
* post the first word that comes to your mind
( 1 2 3 4 ... 2197 2198 )
Supernova 827,340 43,948 09/27/26 09:26 PM
by rqd
* Official Dead tour post
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Ripple 10,934 60 07/02/03 12:31 PM
by Ripple

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
273,620 topic views. 3 members, 43 guests and 99 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.014 seconds on 18 queries.