Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Where will you be on Aug. 21st 2017?
    #14833001 -

I'm definitely going to be somewhere along this line.



Only about 6 years away now, and it will be the first total solar eclipse on the continental US since 1979.

Can't wait to experience this. Anyone else gonna take the time to drive out to be under the umbra of the moon's shadow?
:datass:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where will you be on Aug. 21st 2017? [Re: Solemente]
    #14833012 -

Its nice to have long term goals in life.

If I'm still alive, I'll probably check it out


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where will you be on Aug. 21st 2017? [Re: Solemente]
    #14833026 -

Awesome, i didn't even know about this.

Looks like i'd have to drive to Idaho or WY ..i just might.


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where will you be on Aug. 21st 2017? [Re: thoughts]
    #14833037 -

Ah, you son of a bitch, i didn't even bother to look at the year. i thought it was happening THIS august.:facepalm:



:megacrankey:




:highdog:


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where will you be on Aug. 21st 2017? [Re: thoughts]
    #14833089 -

start planning the gathering.  :awesomenod:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where will you be on Aug. 21st 2017? [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #14833106 -

The Ecstatic said:
start planning the gathering.  :awesomenod:



I'll bring the weed! :hypnotic:


Aug 21
:ancientaliens:
therefore aliens


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where will you be on Aug. 21st 2017? [Re: Solemente]
    #14833109 -

Oh sweet!  I'll be able to see it from my back yard.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where will you be on Aug. 21st 2017? [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #14833110 -

so the red dot has the longest solar eclipse or is that that the only area you get a total eclipse.

I mean if i was on the blue line id probably see something but it was last longer at the red dot?

im not really sure how these things work from a viewing standpoint.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where will you be on Aug. 21st 2017? [Re: asm0309]
    #14833142 -

Red dot is the longest time there will be a total solar eclipse. 2 minutes 40 seconds I think.

The Blue line is where the total eclipse will occur, and the grid is where a partial eclipse will occur.

The Ecstatic said:
start planning the gathering.  :awesomenod:



My thoughts exactly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where will you be on Aug. 21st 2017? [Re: Solemente]
    #14833189 -

woot solar eclipse on my birthday, gonna have to mark it down.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where will you be on Aug. 21st 2017? [Re: Solemente]
    #14833300 -

Yeah I am looking forward to that. I'll have a 93% eclipse from my house.

Here is a nice interactive map for those of you in the States.
It will give you exact times and other groovy info.
http://xjubier.free.fr/en/site_pages/solar_eclipses/TSE_2017_GoogleMapFull.html

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where will you be on Aug. 21st 2017? [Re: Solemente]
    #14833336 -

Solemente said:
Anyone else gonna take the time to drive out to be under the umbra of the moon's shadow




nope... I'll just step out my front door and look up

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where will you be on Aug. 21st 2017? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #14833561 -

post


--------------------
you just need money to get laid - starfire_xes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where will you be on Aug. 21st 2017? [Re: Tri High]
    #14833813 -

Yeah, I'll probably be dead by then. But if I'm not I'll be there. :feelsgoodman:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where will you be on Aug. 21st 2017? [Re: Solemente]
    #14833823 -

Tripping balls watching the eclipse of course. That, or dead.


--------------------
Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.
T. S. Eliot

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where will you be on Aug. 21st 2017? [Re: NetDiver]
    #14833826 -

fuck yeah I am! take off to washington, do some backpacking under the eclipse :awedance:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where will you be on Aug. 21st 2017? [Re: realfuzzhead]
    #24582295 -

how many of the original posters of this thread are alive/still active here? curious if anyone had planned this far in advance, and if they ended up following thru with their plans. i for one didnt hear abt the eclipse til a few weeks ago.

also, this thread is 2,222 days old :ooo:


--------------------


Connoisseur said:
oh ive cried on drugs

sunshine said:
Tragic.  I told the cop not to do it but he didn't listen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where will you be on Aug. 21st 2017? [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #24582333 -

The Ecstatic said:
start planning the gathering.  :awesomenod:



Lol fuck


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Obama ET UFO Disclosure announcement July 4th 2011 rescheduled for Aug 21st!! skatealex2 3,368 19 07/27/11 05:47 PM
by Legend
* Phish on Letterman - Monday 21st
( 1 2 3 all )
SoDak_Stranger 5,252 46 06/23/04 04:54 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Happy 21st b day to me
( 1 2 all )
NWlight 1,556 29 08/12/12 09:30 AM
by NWlight
* A Timeline Of Johnny Manziel’s 21st Birthday unknown1123 1,373 9 12/06/13 05:55 PM
by Dark_Star
* How do we lead a 21st century shamanic lifestyle?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
SlaveToNoThought 2,869 70 03/04/16 11:17 AM
by passifloracaerulea
* Most Usefull Invention of the 21st Century
( 1 2 3 all )
Envix 5,087 48 03/02/10 02:27 PM
by Gumby
* Is the hurrican a preview of December 21st 2012?
( 1 2 all )
skatealex2 2,177 23 10/31/12 03:33 AM
by Ganzig
* Todays my 21st birthday, and I would like to say something to you all
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Bill_Oreilly 3,417 78 05/09/12 02:59 PM
by Bill_Oreilly

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,236 topic views. 2 members, 382 guests and 133 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.