Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Happy 21st b day to me [Re: NWlight]
    #16684265 -

That's a lotta drugs! :whoa:

Enjoy it champ, it's all downhill from there. :oldman:


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy 21st b day to me [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #16686223 -

That shit was ridiculous...

jesus christ.

stories will follow no doubt once i'm sober enough :raver2:


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy 21st b day to me [Re: NWlight]
    #16686234 -

Don't take MDMA and coke at the same time. What a waste.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy 21st b day to me [Re: Enjoywho]
    #16686241 -

Too late.  one and then the other.  with some alcohol :lol:

and some :sun: and some :awesome:


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy 21st b day to me [Re: NWlight]
    #16686287 -

Tsk counter acting drugs. Well done. You wasted drugs :clap:


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy 21st b day to me [Re: Enjoywho]
    #16686292 -

molly THEN coke :lol: i know my shit bro


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy 21st b day to me [Re: NWlight]
    #16686296 -

The fact you just said that tells me you don't. Coke knocks u off your roll. Like I said happy 21st. How much money did you spend on those drugs. Hope it wasn't too much to waste them.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy 21st b day to me [Re: Enjoywho]
    #16686311 -

i dunno man rolling and bumping lines of coke through out with a few beers and scotch 'n cokes sounds pretty good to me dude.

the molly is still the main flavour of the experience, but the coke and drinks is just a little kick up the arse every now and then. cigarettes and shit too. definitely sounds like a good night to me.


--------------------

R.I.P. WoodRuss67, Todcasil, TheMerryIguana, The Rompus, Lord Senate.
[/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy 21st b day to me [Re: Soulidarity]
    #16686319 -

Ok, it's just bodily chemistry. But what do I know. I've done it, and hated my dumb decision.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy 21st b day to me [Re: Soulidarity]
    #16686323 -

Soulidarity said:
i dunno man rolling and bumping lines of coke through out with a few beers and scotch 'n cokes sounds pretty good to me dude.

the molly is still the main flavour of the experience, but the coke and drinks is just a little kick up the arse every now and then. cigarettes and shit too. definitely sounds like a good night to me.



one of my buddies brought some cigs as well, tonight didn't involve any strippers but who's to say tomorrow won't?
:awehigh:


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 21st Birthday
( 1 2 all )
Organic 2,286 32 05/25/05 10:08 AM
by hollandstulips
* Happy Birthday Cherrybom!! Gillette 1,903 17 02/06/03 03:49 PM
by Ped
* Itt's my fuckin 21st MAGnum 367 3 07/27/04 04:10 AM
by kaiowas
* Happy birthday deepman! gdman 850 12 01/23/05 07:26 PM
by Colonel Kurtz Ph.D
* Happy Birthday User Exists 1,381 10 11/19/02 04:49 PM
by Senor_Doobie
* psilygirl...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
( 1 2 all )
adrug 1,759 20 07/15/05 12:16 AM
by Skunk420
* It's my 21st birthday! blink 366 9 09/07/04 09:56 PM
by cisole
* Happy Valentines Day ShroomismM 901 5 02/14/03 01:41 AM
by SonnyBoy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,556 topic views. 2 members, 142 guests and 112 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.