Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |  [ show all ]
Re: Casey Anthony Got Away With Murder [Re: Solo_Dolo]
    #14722482 -

don't need a job if you've got a bestselling book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Casey Anthony Got Away With Murder [Re: FractalDust]
    #14722491 -

FractalDust said:
Solo_Dolo said:
Haha...I doubt that.She is gonna have a HORRIBLE life when she gets out of jail.
She's pretty much the most popular female in USA right now,and most of the country thinks she killed her daughter...good luck trying to find a job!LOL



She won't need a day job she'll get enough from the book deal and other various sources.



How much did OJ get on his book deal?lol

Yea maybe she gets some coin from something like that...but it's hard when most the nation hate the girl.


--------------------
I can beat you to the punch line..or i could punch you to the beat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Casey Anthony Got Away With Murder [Re: Solo_Dolo]
    #14722497 -

I say she makes it 1 1/2 years  of being called a baby killer every day then she kills her self.lol


--------------------
I can beat you to the punch line..or i could punch you to the beat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Casey Anthony Got Away With Murder [Re: Solo_Dolo]
    #14722531 -

tldr nuthin

just ma 2 cents

i hope a woman kills her

before

someone else does



cuz now i guess it's allright to murder yr kids

wtf


pissed as fukkin bad fukkin

:thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Casey Anthony Got Away With Murder [Re: Solo_Dolo]
    #14722534 -

Solo_Dolo said:
How much did OJ get on his book deal?lol



He got a few million in his advance for that book even though it was never published.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Casey Anthony Got Away With Murder [Re: Solo_Dolo]
    #14722540 -

Solo_Dolo said:
FractalDust said:
Solo_Dolo said:
Haha...I doubt that.She is gonna have a HORRIBLE life when she gets out of jail.
She's pretty much the most popular female in USA right now,and most of the country thinks she killed her daughter...good luck trying to find a job!LOL



She won't need a day job she'll get enough from the book deal and other various sources.



How much did OJ get on his book deal?lol

Yea maybe she gets some coin from something like that...but it's hard when most the nation hate the girl.



In August 2007, a Florida bankruptcy court awarded the rights to the book to the Goldman family partially to satisfy the civil judgment.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Casey Anthony Got Away With Murder [Re: citricacidx]
    #14722565 -

citricacidx said:
Solo_Dolo said:
FractalDust said:
Solo_Dolo said:
Haha...I doubt that.She is gonna have a HORRIBLE life when she gets out of jail.
She's pretty much the most popular female in USA right now,and most of the country thinks she killed her daughter...good luck trying to find a job!LOL



She won't need a day job she'll get enough from the book deal and other various sources.



How much did OJ get on his book deal?lol

Yea maybe she gets some coin from something like that...but it's hard when most the nation hate the girl.



In August 2007, a Florida bankruptcy court awarded the rights to the book to the Goldman family partially to satisfy the civil judgment.




Lol...I've never seen the actual cover before.That is great!

Idk...I just think the hate for the girl is much much greater..and the fact that she lied on every account in the story...just don't see a book happening,Vegas needs odds on when she commits suicide.lol


--------------------
I can beat you to the punch line..or i could punch you to the beat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Casey Anthony Got Away With Murder [Re: phantomstranger]
    #14722577 -

phantomstranger said:
What do you make of her journal entry a few days after the kid went missing?

Quote:
I have no regrets, just a bit worried. I just want for everything to work out okay.

I completely trust my own judgement & know that I made the right decision. I just hope that the end justifies the means.I just want to know what the future will hold for me. I guess I will soon see — This is the happiest that I have been in a very long time.I hope that my happiness will continue to grow — I’ve made new friends that I really like. I’ve surrounded myself with good people — I am finally happy. Let’s just hope that it doesn’t change.






it's a possibility of anything, for instance her giving up her kid to her parents, her breaking up with her ex boyfriend, Ricardo Morales.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Casey Anthony Got Away With Murder [Re: Prisoner#1] * 1
    #14722636 -

Prisoner#1 said:
phantomstranger said:
What do you make of her journal entry a few days after the kid went missing?

Quote:
I have no regrets, just a bit worried. I just want for everything to work out okay.

I completely trust my own judgement & know that I made the right decision. I just hope that the end justifies the means.I just want to know what the future will hold for me. I guess I will soon see — This is the happiest that I have been in a very long time.I hope that my happiness will continue to grow — I’ve made new friends that I really like. I’ve surrounded myself with good people — I am finally happy. Let’s just hope that it doesn’t change.






it's a possibility of anything, for instance her giving up her kid to her parents, her breaking up with her ex boyfriend, Ricardo Morales.



Just analyzing the writing, there is no mention of a better life for 'us' or 'we' or anything, but it is entirely about her and her alone. No mention of hoping her daughter finds a better life with her parents or that she rid herself of a scumbag bf.
Just I me my.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Casey Anthony Got Away With Murder [Re: citricacidx]
    #14722655 -

I'm not saying she wasnt an egotistical, self centered attention whoring  shitheel

just saying that the entry could have been about anything, one entry seems to
have been dated '03 and was about a guy she dated back then, the FBI
concluded that the book wasnt produced until 2004 but they confirm the hand
writing was hers so that leaves a lot up in the air

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Casey Anthony Got Away With Murder [Re: Prisoner#1] * 2
    #14722663 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Casey Anthony Got Away With Murder [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #14722669 -

Prisoner#1 said:
so you'll show us how long into decomposition chloroform is produced and
the quantities of decomposing trash required to produce trace amounts in
order to validate your claim... looking forward to it



The burden of proof is on you.  It was your claim that a small amount of garbage can produce chloroform in a matter of days.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Casey Anthony Got Away With Murder [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #14722672 -

I don't give a shit whether one white baby gets killed by her mom and then gets off on just lying to the police.

It happens every fucking day. Nancy Grace just chooses to whine about it because she's a racist money grubbing bitch.

"NANCY GRACE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE"

Shit, I never thought I'd ever use a Kanye quote. May god have mercy on my soul...


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Casey Anthony Got Away With Murder [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #14722673 -

Prisoner#1 said:
I'm not saying she wasnt an egotistical, self centered attention whoring  shitheel

just saying that the entry could have been about anything, one entry seems to
have been dated '03 and was about a guy she dated back then, the FBI
concluded that the book wasnt produced until 2004 but they confirm the hand
writing was hers so that leaves a lot up in the air



No, the 03 was just a number in the the corner of the page that could have been about anything. She dated the dude in 2003. Nothing on the page said "this was written in the year of our Lord 2003" and like you said, the FBI determined that journal was not available to buy until 2004.


--------------------

Edited by citricacidx (07/05/11 09:20 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Casey Anthony Got Away With Murder [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #14722695 -

WakeboardrB said:
I don't give a shit whether one white baby gets killed by her mom and then gets off on just lying to the police.

It happens every fucking day. Nancy Grace just chooses to whine about it because she's a racist money grubbing bitch.

"NANCY GRACE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE"

Shit, I never thought I'd ever use a Kanye quote. May god have mercy on my soul...



Yea...if this was a black or mexican...hell even if this bitch wasnt "attractive"..it wouldn't be such a huge story.

But yea know...that's how life is.lol. Ugly people...fuck em.lol


--------------------
I can beat you to the punch line..or i could punch you to the beat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Casey Anthony Got Away With Murder [Re: BothHands]
    #14722780 -

BothHands said:
Prisoner#1 said:
so you'll show us how long into decomposition chloroform is produced and
the quantities of decomposing trash required to produce trace amounts in
order to validate your claim... looking forward to it



The burden of proof is on you.  It was your claim that a small amount of garbage can produce chloroform in a matter of days.




no, the burden of proof is on you, I demonstrated that decomposing garbage
does produce chloroform as well as the compounds of decomposition, you're
refuting that with the "huge piles under compaction may produce it over years
but small piles do not", thus the burden of proof is on yourself. understand
that this is an enclosed space in a florida summer, decomposition is hurried

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Casey Anthony Got Away With Murder [Re: Prisoner#1] * 1
    #14722803 -

My claim is not that small piles of garbage do not produce chloroform.  My claim is that observing chloroform in landfills does not necessarily mean it will be observed in a single trash bag after a few days.  And my point with the vinegar shows that it is not reasonable to assume short term products are the same as long term products.

Your claim is that the trashbag was the source of the chloroform.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Casey Anthony Got Away With Murder [Re: Solo_Dolo]
    #14722811 -

Solo_Dolo said:
I say she makes it 1 1/2 years  of being called a baby killer every day then she kills her self.lol



this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Casey Anthony Got Away With Murder [Re: citricacidx]
    #14722816 -

citricacidx said:
Prisoner#1 said:
I'm not saying she wasnt an egotistical, self centered attention whoring  shitheel

just saying that the entry could have been about anything, one entry seems to
have been dated '03 and was about a guy she dated back then, the FBI
concluded that the book wasnt produced until 2004 but they confirm the hand
writing was hers so that leaves a lot up in the air



No, the 03 was just a number in the the corner of the page that could have been about anything. She dated the dude in 2003. Nothing on the page said "this was written in the year of our Lord 2003" and like you said, the FBI determined that journal was not available to buy until 2004.




so very cryptic... dated the guy in 2003, 03 in the corner of the page

maybe cacey anthony is a time traveler

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Casey Anthony Got Away With Murder [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #14722830 -

Prisoner#1 said:
maybe cacey anthony is a time traveler



That's gotta be it.  She went back in time to make the drowning look like a murder because she knew it would get her a book deal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* McDonald’s Happy Meal resists decomposition for six months nopalero 1,821 19 10/12/10 06:23 PM
by Kid_Orgo
* caylee anthony may be found! doulovebeef 1,014 10 11/13/08 03:13 PM
by LeftyBurnz
* The last confession of E. Howard Hunt: US government/CIA team murdered JFK Psilocybeingzz 3,231 19 04/15/07 08:42 PM
by razmablues
* Dude, WTF? (A news article about a psychotic murderer)
( 1 2 all )
Poid 1,723 38 05/29/10 11:20 PM
by deCypher
* Saint Anthony of ergotism tomatoes 2,076 14 06/25/03 06:36 PM
by tomatoes
* Indian Woman Convicted of Murder by Brain Scan
( 1 2 all )
Cepheus 2,216 26 09/15/08 11:10 AM
by igwna
* anthony installs windows vista
( 1 2 all )
KingOftheThing 2,578 21 02/03/07 11:54 AM
by Boom
* Nancy Grace Is An Idiot FeedingMyDreams 1,214 17 03/24/11 09:44 PM
by Poid

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
10,662 topic views. 8 members, 11 guests and 121 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.