Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Post Poems You Wrote
    #14718268 -

Heres one:

Birds

by micro8gb


  See the birds

  chirp chirp they sang

  then humans came

  they brought destruction and dismay

  and the birds went away

  and they never again sang






Post some of your own!

"yo i love poetry" :scumbagsteve:


--------------------
The wise person,
puts himself last,
and thereby finds himself first;
holds himself outside,
and thereby remains at the center;
abandons himself,
and is thereby fulfilled


-Lao Tzu

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Poems You Wrote [Re: micro8gb]
    #14718276 -


Edited by akira_akuma (07/05/11 01:33 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Poems You Wrote [Re: akira_akuma]
    #14718286 -

^^^ very cool man.


--------------------
The wise person,
puts himself last,
and thereby finds himself first;
holds himself outside,
and thereby remains at the center;
abandons himself,
and is thereby fulfilled


-Lao Tzu

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Poems You Wrote [Re: micro8gb]
    #14718291 -

you're down with tha cranston.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Poems You Wrote [Re: akira_akuma]
    #14718304 -

akira_akuma said:
you're down with tha cranston.



what?


--------------------
The wise person,
puts himself last,
and thereby finds himself first;
holds himself outside,
and thereby remains at the center;
abandons himself,
and is thereby fulfilled


-Lao Tzu

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Poems You Wrote [Re: micro8gb]
    #14718313 -

Bryan Cranston.

You know, from Breaking Bad?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Poems You Wrote [Re: akira_akuma]
    #14718317 -


^^^

anyone else got poems?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Poems You Wrote [Re: akira_akuma]
    #14718321 -

dont watch tv.. never seen that show, or heard of him..


--------------------
The wise person,
puts himself last,
and thereby finds himself first;
holds himself outside,
and thereby remains at the center;
abandons himself,
and is thereby fulfilled


-Lao Tzu

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Poems You Wrote [Re: micro8gb]
    #14718327 -

good for you! but the internet is so much better then TV! firk Tv. letmewatchthis.com!

:thumbup:

oh but anyways, good for you. TV gives BAD VIBES.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Poems You Wrote [Re: akira_akuma]
    #14718342 -

I used to write lots of poetry.  Here's a random one from ~two years ago, I've just cut-and-pasted from Word.

Quote:
Stand for nothing
Upon nothing
These trees swaying gently
Warm wind and insects
I've gone far beyond

You shaped yourself
Emaciated by the fireside
Dance of eyes
Old specters watch us beneath
A naked sky

Infinite chrysallis
Sculpt me out of stone
I'm yours once more to
Do with me what
You can conceive

This territory has
Been charted and charted
Again
But between you and I
Who can say for sure?

Appears as a phantom
Lone wolf under the stars
Braying to the wind
Desolate earth
Forgotten moon





--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Poems You Wrote [Re: Lion]
    #14718348 -

Wrote this about sleep paralysis.

Gasping
Cant breathe
Body failing
I know this feeling
Deaths upon me
But everytime
I fear not death 
And soon i return
To concious breathe


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Poems You Wrote [Re: Lion]
    #14718350 -

i like that last line especially lion... i rike i rike.

:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Poems You Wrote [Re: akira_akuma]
    #14718359 -

Yeah man, TV literally TELLS everyone how to live. what to look like, how to be cool, what to wear, etc.

its scary how controlling it is.


--------------------
The wise person,
puts himself last,
and thereby finds himself first;
holds himself outside,
and thereby remains at the center;
abandons himself,
and is thereby fulfilled


-Lao Tzu

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Poems You Wrote [Re: micro8gb]
    #14718364 -

micro8gb said:
Yeah man, TV literally TELLS everyone how to live. what to look like, how to be cool, what to wear, etc.

its scary how controlling it is.



internet is no worse.

but you know THAT right?

media.

Changing you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Poems You Wrote [Re: micro8gb]
    #14718382 -

Who am i

the me
the center
the thinker
the breather
the watcher

and receiver
the learner

and teacher
the one
the me


Whos that
which i cannot see

i look in a mirror
and only anxiety

and fear

are seen


--------------------
The wise person,
puts himself last,
and thereby finds himself first;
holds himself outside,
and thereby remains at the center;
abandons himself,
and is thereby fulfilled


-Lao Tzu

Edited by micro8gb (07/05/11 01:58 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Poems You Wrote [Re: micro8gb]
    #14718387 -

I wrote this one today in the "Comments" field when canceling a "Site to Store" order from Walmart.com for a surveillance system.

Landlord is insane.
Decided to just move out.
You like my Haiku?

Edited by Baby_Hitler (07/05/11 02:16 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Poems You Wrote [Re: akira_akuma]
    #14718390 -

i've only ever written one poem that i can recall.

we are the straight lines people.
Our pleasure hidden behind the scenes,
pulling invisible strings.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Poems You Wrote [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #14718394 -

Baby_Hitler said:
I wrote this one today in the "Comments" field when canceling a "Site to Store" order for a surveillance system.

Landlord is insane.
Decided to just move out.
You like my Haiku?



:thewarden:


--------------------
The wise person,
puts himself last,
and thereby finds himself first;
holds himself outside,
and thereby remains at the center;
abandons himself,
and is thereby fulfilled


-Lao Tzu

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Poems You Wrote [Re: micro8gb]
    #14718557 -

dood I am Drinkin beer
and its not chuggin that I fear
not crazy bout busch light
but it wont cause a fight
4 more and ill be drunk
havin a fun night, fuck!

Wrote that one on the spot

Drinkin for the 4th still... shyeaaa.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Poems You Wrote [Re: micro8gb]
    #14718780 -

This was for a class, each line had to be from a song:

Rough like Timberland wear, yeah,
Don't know what to do
Yeah, you got nasty boots.
Yeah, humor me and tell me lies
Yeah, and ya don't stop
Yeah, next time neither will I.
Yeah, I'm losing my edge
And yeah, I really do think
You put this in me -
You think of everything.
You know I used to live alone before I knew ya

  Trust will do ya

You have a drumstick and your brain stops tickin'
Um, um, a tidbit, um, a smidgen
It's just the, uh, ever-falling dust,
Dare not speak its name -
You and me watching the sky full of chemtrails
Gazing with tranquility
In the yellow haze of the sun
You and I in place,
That is, I think it's not too bad

  I call that a bargain, the best I've ever had

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bryan Cranston's car broken into, Breaking Bad script stolen
( 1 2 3 all )
Deadkndys420 2,783 44 03/28/13 02:23 PM
by Divinity
* I'm moving to Cranston, RI
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Jokeshopbeard 1,796 60 11/08/17 08:34 PM
by Cosmic_Flame
* Bryan Cranston on Lopez Tonight Satori23 517 1 06/11/10 02:49 AM
by Michi Mi
* Lance N. Cranston
( 1 2 3 all )
Synocybin 2,258 57 05/21/11 12:43 PM
by 28064212
* Rate my Poem (Short Poem) Northernsoul 2,674 16 03/19/04 07:27 PM
by filthysock
* LSD Poem Ravus 1,019 3 10/19/03 04:48 AM
by Bushdoctor
* My landlord asked if i smoke pot!!
( 1 2 all )
four20snakeman 4,764 24 04/22/05 04:42 AM
by Merkin
* Critism on my Poem: The Awakening soul Lost4Life 926 8 03/30/04 11:39 AM
by butterflydawn

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,460 topic views. 2 members, 264 guests and 168 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.