Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
so someone broke into my truck
    #14660074 -

stole 300$ longboard
100$ backpack
60$ knife
60$ katadyn water bottle
130$ pads/helmet

maybe a bit more

:banghead:

SO FUCKING PISSED RIGHT NOW

and i can't even get back in the truck because they fucked the door latch.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so someone broke into my truck [Re: blkjkrabbit]
    #14660084 -

next time dont put valuables in plain site
sux tho bro
i feel for ya
:coaster:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so someone broke into my truck [Re: Coaster]
    #14660144 -

Aw man I would be irate. I can't believe I used to go car hopping when I was 15. :facepalm:

I would install a camera or something in the car now if I were you. :shrug:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so someone broke into my truck [Re: Coaster]
    #14660151 -

Damn that sucks

I've gotten my car broken into only once and since then I've been really anal about locking my car and where I park it

Fuckers stole my $900 sound system I had two kicker subs and an amp:mad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so someone broke into my truck [Re: Superide]
    #14660159 -

Sucks man, glad I haven't had anything stolen in awhile. You must feel so violated.


--------------------
Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.
T. S. Eliot

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so someone broke into my truck [Re: Superide]
    #14660160 -

Superide said:
Damn that sucks

I've gotten my car broken into only once and since then I've been really anal about locking my car and where I park it

Fuckers stole my $900 sound system I had two kicker subs and an amp:mad:



ya same thing happaned to me
and everytime i see my one non tinted window i am reminded :grrr:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so someone broke into my truck [Re: Superide]
    #14660166 -

Insurance? You should also go ahead and claim a few extra things that weren't stolen, like your $1,500.00 laptop. :grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so someone broke into my truck [Re: TheCreampie]
    #14660178 -

Na, rates are high enough as it is.


--------------------
Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.
T. S. Eliot

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so someone broke into my truck [Re: Coaster]
    #14660188 -

I have a jeep wrangler that literally has NO door locks. I couldn't lock it if I wanted to.

I don't keep anything in it.

I live in a shitty area of Philly and I've never had a problem.. owned it for 5+ years.

There is no reason to store anything in the car.. esp something valuable.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so someone broke into my truck [Re: frith]
    #14660240 -

i know..i'm just retarded for leaving anything in the damn thing. FUUUCKKK I AM SO FUCKING ANGRY i want to crush skulls. this truck im using is a loaner while my car was getting fixed i fucking hate the thing cause i can't put shit in the trunk. i fucking hate owning anything cause it just ends up owning you. FML FML FML

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so someone broke into my truck [Re: blkjkrabbit]
    #14660251 -

i only have basic insurance liability collision or whatever not the neat-o you got jacked insurance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so someone broke into my truck [Re: blkjkrabbit]
    #14660535 -

sorry to hear that

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so someone broke into my truck [Re: blkjkrabbit]
    #14660544 -

100 dollar backpack? Id have just pooped in it not stole it.:wtfsonic:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so someone broke into my truck [Re: blkjkrabbit]
    #14663068 -

blkjkrabbit said:
stole 300$ longboard
100$ backpack
60$ knife
60$ katadyn water bottle
130$ pads/helmet

maybe a bit more

:banghead:

SO FUCKING PISSED RIGHT NOW

and i can't even get back in the truck because they fucked the door latch.



DUDE you got off easy
I knew a guy got his windshield smashed and his dashboard pried off so his stereo could be riped off
$2500.00 of damage over a $75.00 stereo (replacement cost) all his insurance would cover was the stereo
the lame ass excuse from the insurance adjuster "was all that was stolen was the stereo"
the worst part was the insurance was tied to his loan

check out the smiler thread at the bottom
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/14429844


--------------------
There is more joy in heaven over one of us perfected,
  than over ninety-nine naturally evolved angels.

Edited by arainbow (06/23/11 11:46 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so someone broke into my truck [Re: arainbow]
    #14663083 -

What board did you have? I would hate to see any of my setups stolen.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so someone broke into my truck [Re: blkjkrabbit]
    #14663113 -

Damn. I'm sorry man, but next time don't leave all that stuff in your car. My brother and his friends were drinking on his porch a few months back with the porch light off, and a group of kids roll up really slow in a car and one gets out. Well he walks up to my brothers friends truck, opens it up and starts looking through it. My brothers friend pretty much sprinted over there the instant he saw it and started whooping this kids ass, and his friends got the fuck out and just left him there. It was pouring rain and he completely bloodied both of his hands beating the shit out of this kid. The cops finally show up and don't do anything to my brothers friend but take the kid to jail. He was only 16, and had a giant 30 year old man pounding his face in. Also, their neighbor is a cop(she originally was the one who called the police) and they talked to her a few weeks later and she said apparently when the kids mom picked him up from jail she punched him straight in the teeth and knocked his two front ones out. Little fucker got what he deserved.

Edited by MLDSMDA (06/23/11 11:54 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so someone broke into my truck [Re: MLDSMDA]
    #14663124 -

Also when I got in a car wreck last week all my shit flew out of the car and I lost my L board. My brother went and tried to find it for me and looked everywhere and couldn't. Found my shoes, phone and some other shit but no long board. I think some one had to have stolen it. It's a terrible thing to lose, so I feel your pain. Luckily I have a back up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so someone broke into my truck [Re: The Vapor]
    #14675743 -

The Vapor said:
What board did you have? I would hate to see any of my setups stolen.



loaded tan tien - 300$ it was cracked on one end but i was always able to keep fixing it with titebond 3

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so someone broke into my truck [Re: blkjkrabbit]
    #14675751 -

i have a busted loaded dervish board I could cut down and modify into a shorty it'd be fun but not the same. but O well at least I'm not hurt money is easy to replace injuries n things are much more lame.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so someone broke into my truck [Re: blkjkrabbit]
    #14675757 -

the initial feeling of violation though made me see red for the whole first day pretty much ruined my day i swear if I see someone riding my old board which i WILL recognize, there will be no words just me dropping them like a sack of rocks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Derek Trucks Band WeAreAllOne 534 5 03/18/06 11:17 PM
by deadHead321
* Someone broke into my childhood home.
( 1 2 all )
Psy Baba 2,027 23 06/29/08 05:44 PM
by uber_aj
* Longboarders
( 1 2 3 all )
sensesblend 4,163 48 11/24/05 11:54 AM
by Noviseer
* Longboarding
( 1 2 all )
Lion 4,383 34 05/18/07 03:40 PM
by Slizz
* I broke my bong! YthanA 3,564 19 04/16/09 09:37 AM
by Adden
* Car Stolen 86jbmccr 844 11 04/08/08 08:37 PM
by s2clothing
* Stolen monkeys returned to owner Bridgeburner 694 3 11/06/07 09:36 AM
by ThePeruvianTorch
* if a beer truck falls on the highway, does it make a sound?
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 3,188 37 04/17/08 10:09 PM
by Boom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,221 topic views. 3 members, 10 guests and 112 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.