Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Official reinstate Feelsgoodman thread(the poster)
    #14585861 -

CarnivalBarker said:
:feelsgoodman: should be un:feelsbannedman:



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official reinstate Feelsgoodman thread(the poster) [Re: shLong]
    #14585871 -

:lolwut:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official reinstate Feelsgoodman thread(the poster) [Re: mellowparty]
    #14585876 -

he got banned/

?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official reinstate Feelsgoodman thread(the poster) [Re: realfuzzhead]
    #14585889 -

inb4 shlong :feelsbannedman:

the guy might've been banned for some dumb things he said over in Sports?
no clue.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official reinstate Feelsgoodman thread(the poster) [Re: mellowparty]
    #14585900 -

mellowparty said:
:feelsgoodman:



:awesome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official reinstate Feelsgoodman thread(the poster) [Re: realfuzzhead]
    #14585924 -

realfuzzhead said:
he got banned/

?



:kingcrankey: YES!
Puppet or not, he made us smile.

(I suppose I dont know the entire story though)

In before the lock!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official reinstate Feelsgoodman thread(the poster) [Re: shLong]
    #14585938 -

:feelsgoodman:, you will be missed :sadyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official reinstate Feelsgoodman thread(the poster) [Re: ifoundwaldo]
    #14585996 -

ifoundwaldo said:
inb4 shlong :feelsbannedman:

the guy might've been banned for some dumb things he said over in Sports?
no clue.




You can't say anything stupid about sports, they are already messed up enough.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official reinstate Feelsgoodman thread(the poster) [Re: Alienscience]
    #14585998 -

Wasn't he a puppet or something?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official reinstate Feelsgoodman thread(the poster) [Re: Caine]
    #14586026 -

yeah, but he was a good puppet :shrug:

AFAIK he wasn't hating or flaming, just spreading the :feelsgoodman: vibes...and if that's not allowed, then IDK :facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official reinstate Feelsgoodman thread(the poster) [Re: shLong]
    #14586035 -

I guess but if you make an exception for one puppet, etc etc.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official reinstate Feelsgoodman thread(the poster) [Re: Caine]
    #14586041 -

Wonder how they knew it was really I AM SWIM?

I AM SWIM got a neverending ban too.

:feelsbadman:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official reinstate Feelsgoodman thread(the poster) [Re: Caine]
    #14586049 -

Caine said:
I guess but if you make an exception for one puppet, etc etc.



Yeah yeah yeah, I get it....:sad:


Maybe he can abandon his regular name and assume the full time identity of :feelsgoodman:

I wanna know, who are you Feelsgoodman? I gonna guess either Waffle or the guy who left because of the "I fuck sheep" thing (IamSwim?)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official reinstate Feelsgoodman thread(the poster) [Re: ifoundwaldo]
    #14586052 -

ifoundwaldo said:
Wonder how they knew it was really I AM SWIM?

I AM SWIM got a neverending ban too.

:feelsbadman:



SAY WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAt?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official reinstate Feelsgoodman thread(the poster) [Re: shLong]
    #14586076 -

:feelsbadman:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official reinstate Feelsgoodman thread(the poster) [Re: shLong]
    #14586079 -

shLong said:
ifoundwaldo said:
Wonder how they knew it was really I AM SWIM?

I AM SWIM got a neverending ban too.

:feelsbadman:



SAY WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAt?



http://www.shroomery.org/forums/banlist.php


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official reinstate Feelsgoodman thread(the poster) [Re: ifoundwaldo]
    #14586161 -

Damn that's lame... I am swim is one of my favorite posters :feelsbadman:


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official reinstate Feelsgoodman thread(the poster) [Re: twighead]
    #14586171 -

What's this about?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official reinstate Feelsgoodman thread(the poster) [Re: mongo lloyd]
    #14586239 -

dude probably made one too many puppets

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official reinstate Feelsgoodman thread(the poster) [Re: tito123]
    #14586275 -

What is this "unapproved puppet" shit on the ban list? I don't understand it at all :shrug: You get banned forever from this site if you make more than one account or something? wut?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Official Search Assistance Thread!
( 1 2 3 all )
PapaverS 9,390 54 12/06/02 12:29 AM
by Papaver
* *Official Amanda photo thread* NO FLAMES
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 12,532 31 12/11/02 03:13 PM
by Papaver
* Official Sunday night thread?
( 1 2 all )
Infrared 5,590 28 05/31/04 12:21 AM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* RAAAAAAAWH (Official Punk Song Thread)
( 1 2 all )
Cracka_X 6,792 39 10/24/24 06:17 PM
by 073202
* Mexicali Blues (official cowboy song thread)
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 11,004 52 07/09/11 01:17 AM
by ModularMind
* Official Halloween Costume Thread? funkymonk 2,784 18 10/25/04 02:05 AM
by Super_Blunt
* reinstate the draft?
( 1 2 all )
LloydChristmas 2,689 21 11/20/06 12:00 AM
by Disco Cat
* Can I Get A :feelsgoodman:
( 1 2 all )
JesusGoneRogue 3,131 23 02/22/11 04:11 PM
by JesusGoneRogue

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,543 topic views. 1 members, 10 guests and 93 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.047 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 20 queries.