Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Skoal Berry Blend
    #14279729 -

I don't know about you guys, but I actually like dipping. I usually only do it a couple times a year if I'm out of cigarettes because there's always a can laying around for some reason.
But yeah, this Skoal Berry Blend shit is delicious.


--------------------
:mushdance::mushdance:       
                        :pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Skoal Berry Blend [Re: Wizzy]
    #14279782 -

I remember that shit. I guess I liked it. Something I worked into my cycle of desires. But I might not be able to deal with any more of that treadmill desire blend lifestyle

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Grizzly (wintergreen) Vs. Skoal (Apple)
( 1 2 all )
Bundy 8,767 20 09/24/12 06:52 PM
by YSHServant
* HOW do you chew SKOAL tobacco? ReefeRnShroomS 2,578 19 07/26/09 01:21 PM
by Shamanintraining
* This kid popped his bus driver over Skoal argument Boom 1,435 17 03/03/05 02:15 PM
by Boom
* I want 8 treadmills Stonerguy 596 3 03/03/07 10:15 AM
by AliceDee
* Slinky on a treadmill LobsterSauceDiscord 676 9 02/19/12 04:31 PM
by mrckb
* Chill Herbal Smoking Blend EternalCowabunga 22,822 18 04/28/09 11:40 PM
by monkeywrench
* Hollywood Pushing Alternative Lifestyles
( 1 2 3 4 all )
daimyo 6,216 63 02/02/06 06:05 PM
by dr0mni
* Is 'K2 Smoke Blend' Toxic to Any Degree? - (List of Ingedients in K2 and their Toxicity Included.) Ganjika 38,056 7 03/27/10 09:33 AM
by morrowasted

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
402 topic views. 1 members, 231 guests and 203 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.