Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Acting vapid with people that don't interest you.
    #14231496 -

I was talking with this girl I know earlier, and she just kept blabbing about nothing. She called me out on being vapid, and was mad because she thought that I thought she's an airhead. I told her that I didn't think she's an airhead (even though I kind of do) and that I was just indifferent to all of the things she was talking about.

Is it a bad thing to be vapid during conversations with people that don't interest you at ALL?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Acting vapid with people that don't interest you. [Re: ROFL_my_ WAFFLE]
    #14231511 -

Girls: assess the penetration potential. act accordingly.

Guys: tune out. avoid.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Acting vapid with people that don't interest you. [Re: ROFL_my_ WAFFLE]
    #14231512 -

I don't know if that's what vapid means. If you mean you just don't say anything then yeah, all the time. Some people just talk and talk and never let you get a word in edgewise. Shit happens.


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Acting vapid with people that don't interest you. [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #14231521 -

Tchan909 said:
I don't know if that's what vapid means. If you mean you just don't say anything then yeah, all the time. Some people just talk and talk and never let you get a word in edgewise. Shit happens.




I was just acting kind of silly and not interested.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Acting vapid with people that don't interest you. [Re: ROFL_my_ WAFFLE]
    #14231531 -

Gotta develop the skill to be able to respond to a womans conversation without even listening at all.


--------------------
Don't smell the flowers, They're an evil drug to make you lose your mind

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Acting vapid with people that don't interest you. [Re: ROFL_my_ WAFFLE]
    #14231532 -

Ah I see. I usually just go "yeah... uh huh... hmm. Oh. Yeah? I see. Hmm. Oh." Maybe I should try being vapid :lol:


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Acting vapid with people that don't interest you. [Re: ROFL_my_ WAFFLE]
    #14231568 -

ROFL_my_ WAFFLE said:
I was just acting kind of silly and not interested.



I do this all the time (often to the dismay of my penis). I've pretended to listen to the ramblings on of many stupid people for money, pussy and the desire to not ruin everyone's time, but fuck that noise, I'm getting too old for that shit.

If you find someone boring either take charge of the conversation's topic, or walk the fuck off. Don't placate to the mindless drones, they will eventually drag you down to their level.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Acting vapid with people that don't interest you. [Re: uber_aj]
    #14231602 -

uber_aj said:
ROFL_my_ WAFFLE said:
I was just acting kind of silly and not interested.



I do this all the time (often to the dismay of my penis). I've pretended to listen to the ramblings on of many stupid people for money, pussy and the desire to not ruin everyone's time, but fuck that noise, I'm getting too old for that shit.

If you find someone boring either take charge of the conversation's topic, or walk the fuck off. Don't placate to the mindless drones, they will eventually drag you down to their level.




Thanks for the advice. I didn't start acting like this until I started taking drugs. :lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Acting vapid with people that don't interest you. [Re: ROFL_my_ WAFFLE]
    #14231705 -

Haha, for me it was the opposite. I was quite the asshole before i used drugs, they got me to open up and accept people more easily.

Then I got to know a bunch of them and realized that they're mostly boring, ignorant, uncreative consumers with nothing of value to talk about. I still give people a chance, but if they're another drone I lose interest real quick. Once you've met one or two you've met them all.

A while back I nearly told a female friend's new b/f that I'd already met his ego a few dozen times and that I wasn't interested in chatting about designer clothes and expensive apartments, but instead I just left since I wasn't going to get laid anyway. Part of me knows that deep down these people might have some insight or bright ideas to share, but experience has taught me that it isn't a certainty and it takes entirely too much time for most people to show that side of themselves, whether for fear of rejection or total attachment to their societal ego.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Acting vapid with people that don't interest you. [Re: pmb]
    #14231747 -

pmb said:
Gotta develop the skill to be able to respond to a womans conversation without even listening at all.



This :rofl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Acting vapid with people that don't interest you. [Re: ROFL_my_ WAFFLE]
    #14231762 -

with the exception of a few people I try and focus my interest in the
conversation, maybe I'm odd but I find it better to be respectful

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Acting vapid with people that don't interest you. [Re: ROFL_my_ WAFFLE]
    #14231769 -

Unless you wanted to penetrate her vagina and anus I suggest you confess that she is gibbering utter shite that is about as expensive as a mouldy dog shit.

Think of it as helping a fellow human to evolve.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Acting vapid with people that don't interest you. [Re: nice1]
    #14231922 -

nice1 said:
Unless you wanted to penetrate her vagina and anus I suggest you confess that she is gibbering utter shite that is about as expensive as a mouldy dog shit.

Think of it as helping a fellow human to evolve.



yeah but people such as that tend not to listen b/c "your weird" its better to attract peoples to a "more true/better" idea than to tell them "their ideas suck"

or just "walk away"

but i agree with you completely "tough love" is still love

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Acting vapid with people that don't interest you. [Re: pmb]
    #14231940 -

pmb said:
Gotta develop the skill to be able to respond to a womans conversation without even listening at all.



This. You hear what they say, but you don't actually listen. If you remember anything you talked about 2 hours later, you're doing it wrong.


--------------------
Prisoner#1 said: I got my ass kicked by a 9yo when I was 17
Trippin? Click Me




What is life? I'm tired of life...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Think about vs. acting it out.. Cracked Egg 432 17 05/07/21 06:03 AM
by Psion
* an interesting trip matts 1,595 13 04/15/03 07:59 PM
by atomikfunksoldier
* Why don't we just rename OTD the "Shit Heap"
( 1 2 3 all )
boxtop703 13,391 53 05/07/18 09:20 AM
by Cannabischarlie
* Why don't you post in OTD? Senor_Doobie 3,811 15 02/12/03 06:53 AM
by Shroomism
* Something interesting...
( 1 2 all )
Little Shroom 2,901 26 07/06/03 11:43 AM
by Ripple
* Interested in a party light? kooky_krackhead 1,135 4 11/20/02 11:19 AM
by Shroomism
* interest tests... mez 651 3 08/01/03 12:20 PM
by mez
* Very interesting article on cigs, radiation, and cancer READ _Shrew_ 2,197 6 11/07/03 11:18 PM
by Quintessence

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
688 topic views. 3 members, 29 guests and 225 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.