Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: What is you skill, your talent in life? [Re: robbyberto]
    #14183280 -

I'm a pretty good fisherman..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is you skill, your talent in life? [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #14183303 -

Ima Trooper said:
:eatingout:




and farting

they go hand in hand, really


--------------------
"Yeah, he's a professor...... OF BEING A DOG!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is you skill, your talent in life? [Re: Patlal]
    #14183320 -

I always considered my gift/talents to be science/technology related. Always been good with numbers, computers, code, facts, information, sciences.

Used to consider myself quite athletic when I was in decent shape. I played all kinds of sports. Baseball, basketball, golf, and ran track. I have the fast moving, slim but muscular build.. good for sprinting, etc.


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is you skill, your talent in life? [Re: DrMambo]
    #14183326 -

I think mine may be as a jack of trades / versatility

If I get too in depth into a subject my interest fades, and I begin something new.

For me, there are too many things I want to do to settle for one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is you skill, your talent in life? [Re: teknix]
    #14183387 -

Well, for most of you. Say all of this in a job interview!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is you skill, your talent in life? [Re: teknix]
    #14183389 -

I'm good at lots of things.

If I could only make my skills profitable again..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is you skill, your talent in life? [Re: RedSnapper]
    #14183459 -

I usually pick up on things pretty quickly but once I am into the hobby I hit a point where I can't achieve greatness.

Footbag is my skill at the moment. I'm the best in my town of 37,000. Of course since not many people know of the sport it isn't that big of an achievement.

Although is is one of the most difficult sport out there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is you skill, your talent in life? [Re: Dave Soderberg]
    #14183465 -

able to see music when I smoke weed, best talent in the world

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is you skill, your talent in life? [Re: Patlal]
    #14183500 -

:eatingout:, masturbating, making girls feel uncomfortable, making other people look better, being a downer and a bore.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is you skill, your talent in life? [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #14183583 -

good thread!

still looking for mine as well.

sucks some people just seem to find it like stat and others spend their entire lives trying to figure out what they are good at.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is you skill, your talent in life? [Re: meatcakeman]
    #14183633 -

meatcakeman said:
你会说中文?




会,可是我学了繁体字

Shroomery has a post limit on chinese characters? it won't let me post the rest of the sentence. Whatever, I never studied simplified so it's a bit weird trying to read it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is you skill, your talent in life? [Re: Caine]
    #14183645 -

.

Edited by Johnny Depp (12/19/14 04:06 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is you skill, your talent in life? [Re: Johnny Depp]
    #14183652 -

Photography.  I think I could actually go quite far with it if I pursued it 100%.

Edited by Fruitboot (03/25/11 08:00 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is you skill, your talent in life? [Re: Caine]
    #14183722 -

Caine said:
meatcakeman said:
你会说中文?




会,可是我学了繁体字

Shroomery has a post limit on chinese characters? it won't let me post the rest of the sentence. Whatever, I never studied simplified so it's a bit weird trying to read it.



哇,我很少见到可以讲zhong wen de wai guo ren. bu cuo, bu cuo.

yeah the post limit fucked me up. had to finish in pin yin. how's your pronunciation? i secretly want to get high and talk to you in my native tongue. nowadays, i never seem to get the chance to use it. :sad:


--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Edited by meatcakeman (03/25/11 08:13 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is you skill, your talent in life? [Re: meatcakeman]
    #14183738 -

Haha, it seems like the shroomery has a 9 character limit :nonono:

My speaking is actually far better than my writing, for an American I was told that my tones are uncannily accurate, and I took classes with a bunch of native Korean speakers who had learned the radical system in their early schooling and had a huge leg up on me, so the class moved pretty fast in terms of writing and I fell behind somewhere along the line.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is you skill, your talent in life? [Re: Caine]
    #14183856 -

nice nice. :congrats:

you should use your mandarin to woo chinese women. :lol:


--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is you skill, your talent in life? [Re: meatcakeman]
    #14183870 -

Photography and smokin da herb:bigweed:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is you skill, your talent in life? [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #14183915 -

poker, being a joker, solving problems of everyone else but mine. :um: reading peoples intentions ,habits, and such, stealing when i was a teen(but that shits bad karma), guitar, looking good for the ladies, keepin it real no matter what the cost, stompin haters like cockroaches.


--------------------
                                                                                 

Nixon was a asshole. Just look at his biggest creation. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the DEA.

Which secretly stands for Demonizing Everyone by Allegations.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is you skill, your talent in life? [Re: DarkMatterOfFact]
    #14184142 -

Breaking through to the other side


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Do you have any extraordinary, unusual, or bizarre talents/skills?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
kanglow 8,434 113 03/29/10 07:07 PM
by SillyString525
* Do critics possess talent? pfxtc 664 16 01/22/10 09:09 AM
by pfxtc
* What's Your Drunken Talent/Skill? x Ju x 662 12 05/16/10 11:35 AM
by Maurer
* Susan Boyle on "Britain's Got Talent"...wow, this really almost made me cry NastyDHL 1,061 17 04/20/09 09:36 PM
by Jef
* being really good at skill cranes is interesting Cannabischarlie 1,785 16 01/25/09 11:20 PM
by Cannabischarlie
* orange or mandarin? purple_mule 446 2 05/02/09 12:51 AM
by vinsue
* memorizing mandarin characters bjjrevol 484 0 01/30/05 08:08 PM
by bjjrevol
* Have any pointless, dumb, hidden talents?
( 1 2 3 all )
NewbieS 4,670 53 02/18/09 02:15 AM
by dOseDidontknow

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,509 topic views. 6 members, 4 guests and 69 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 17 queries.