Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
UFC 128 TONIGHT. Shogun Rua vs. Jon Jones
    #14150423 -

Anybody watching this? Awesome card tonight. The first fight is about to start. Extremely excited about the Shogun/Jones fight. I think Shogun is going to win in the 3rd round. Post some free streams to the PPV and if anybody knows of some please post them here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_128



Heavyweight bout:  Brendan Schaub vs.  Mirko Filipović[1]

Middleweight bout:  Nate Marquardt vs.  Dan Miller[1]

Lightweight bout:  Jim Miller vs.  Kamal Shalorus[1]

Bantamweight bout:  Urijah Faber vs.  Eddie Wineland[1]

Light Heavyweight Championship bout:  Maurício Rua (c) vs.  Jon Jones[1



http://www.soccertvlive.net/watch/55319/1/watch-ufc-128:-shogun-vs-jones.html
    http://www.magictv.co/
    http://veetle.com/index.php/channel/view#4d823c61675dd
    http://premier--games.net/
    http://www.show-sports.net/Channel%203.html
    http://www.silversportz.co.uk/
    http://tykestv.info/
    http://roger-me.co.nr/


--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFC 128 TONIGHT. Shogun Rua vs. Jon Jones [Re: Frost]
    #14151027 -

It's time ladies and gentlemen.


--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFC 128 TONIGHT. Shogun Rua vs. Jon Jones [Re: Frost]
    #14151187 -

Destroyed.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFC 128 TONIGHT. Shogun Rua vs. Jon Jones [Re: AlmostAsCoolAs]
    #14151204 -

NO SPOILERS PEOPLE! I'm going to DL it as soon as it comes out!


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFC 128 TONIGHT. Shogun Rua vs. Jon Jones [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #14151338 -

shit! when is this available for DL? I want to see this!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFC 128 TONIGHT. Shogun Rua vs. Jon Jones [Re: Hakim0777]
    #14151356 -

I'm watching the countdown that I got of piratebay, but the fight probably won't be up until tomorrow...or later on today, I suppose.


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFC 128 TONIGHT. Shogun Rua vs. Jon Jones [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #14151458 -

This is a UFC 128 thread, if you don't want spoilers then don't read below. You have been warned.


SPOILERS***






































Man, Jon Jones fucking dominated Shogun tonight. That was brutal to watch. Shoguns one of my favorite fighters so I wanted him to represent but Jones was, like he said before the fight "Too big, too strong, too new school" for Shogun. He went out there and got that belt, he deserves it, but it still sucks seeing your favorite fighters get there fucking ass kicked.
I don't see who will take the belt from Bones Jones now... They're giving him Rashad Evans next, but I don't see that happening, then who else is there... Machida, Rampage? Interested to see how it turns out.


--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFC 128 TONIGHT. Shogun Rua vs. Jon Jones [Re: Frost]
    #14151485 -

i'd never seen jones fight, and was a big shogun supporter. but jesus christ that kid jones is a monster.


--------------------
I close my eyes and seize it
I clench my fists and beat it
I light my torch and burn it
I am the beast I worship....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFC 128 TONIGHT. Shogun Rua vs. Jon Jones [Re: Olympus Mons]
    #14151528 -

if mirko wants to continue fighting i think he should he to drop to 205


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Rich Franklin vs. David Loiseau (UFC, 11pm, tonight on Spike Tv) 40oz 902 8 03/02/06 09:04 PM
by d33p
* Shogun Rua Frost 341 3 05/08/10 11:10 PM
by Rumblefishtwist
* What are you doing tonight?
( 1 2 3 all )
Microcosmatrix 2,937 42 11/06/05 12:28 AM
by jarroddupont
* Movies to download???? (Donnie Dark was cool, so was V for Vendetta)
( 1 2 3 all )
Psilocybeingzz 5,532 45 12/06/08 05:15 PM
by it stars saddam
* Math exam tonight... couple questions... HeavyToilet 1,819 14 04/19/06 10:23 AM
by HeavyToilet
* UFC Welterweight belt OWNED! Spooge 771 11 11/19/06 03:37 PM
by MrSinister
* UFC on Spike TV again 40oz 799 11 11/03/05 05:59 AM
by looner2
* 128 MPH Rollercoaster anyone ??? vinsue 1,412 13 05/20/05 01:04 AM
by HELLA_TIGHT

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
968 topic views. 1 members, 108 guests and 83 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 14 queries.