Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 |
Re: rate my cock [Re: shLong]
    #14143906 -

Your dick is so great that you have yet to get head, your only real kiss you don't remember because you were drunk. You suck.

By the way everyone likes an uncircumcised dick, but only a few like anteater dick. There is no way to compete.


--------------------
:tigerbunny:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: withoutawire]
    #14144322 -

Wow, this thread really blew up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: akira_akuma]
    #14144391 -

akira_akuma said:
who's dicks are better?

time for competition?



BRING IT ON!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: Anthony917]
    #14144398 -

Anthony917 said:
danlennon3 said:
I just cant bring myself to look at the picture. It's really that bad?



dude it's just a picture of a cock...you've watched porn before, and seen your own cock a million times...if you're really THAT weirded out by looking at a dick I'd say you've got some latent homosexual tendencies :awedrugs:



Im not homophobic... I just dont feel like looking at nasty cock right now!


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: danlennon3]
    #14144412 -

danlennon3 said:
Anthony917 said:
danlennon3 said:
I just cant bring myself to look at the picture. It's really that bad?



dude it's just a picture of a cock...you've watched porn before, and seen your own cock a million times...if you're really THAT weirded out by looking at a dick I'd say you've got some latent homosexual tendencies :awedrugs:



Im not homophobic... I just dont feel like looking at nasty cock right now!




It's not gross if you like anteaters... I hate anteaters :feelsbadman:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: danlennon3]
    #14144415 -

danlennon3 said:
Anthony917 said:
danlennon3 said:
I just cant bring myself to look at the picture. It's really that bad?



dude it's just a picture of a cock...you've watched porn before, and seen your own cock a million times...if you're really THAT weirded out by looking at a dick I'd say you've got some latent homosexual tendencies :awedrugs:



Im not homophobic... I just dont feel like looking at nasty cock right now!



Don't be skrrd, its only penis.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: lil_demented]
    #14144629 -

I guess it can't be THAT bad! oh.... oh dear god.....I think Im gonna puke... I think Im gonna puke!


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: lil_demented]
    #14144637 -

:happyweed:op is happy with his cock

:blewmeanie:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: s240779]
    #14144659 -

superhigh said:
I'm interested to know what some of the ladies on here think of my penis. I put photos in my journal (click the little red book under my user name).

If you don't wanna see pictures of my penis, don't click it.



i also feel weird for looking:eek:


but i also have been laughing, that is quite a penis. maybe not a magnificent penis, but still it is one, i guess that can be confirmed or w/e:shrug:


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: 28064212]
    #14144664 -

28064212 said:





something about the thread is shallow and pedantic? mmm, indeed


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: tripfaceballz]
    #14144665 -

Wow, there is a lot of fear and loathing of uncircumsized penises in the shroomery...


--------------------


"The greatest delight which the fields and woods minister is the suggestion of an occult relation between man and the vegetable. I am not alone and unacknowledged. They nod to me, and I to them." --Ralph Waldo Emerson

Ozz's Poo Pictorial
Shirley Knott's Spore Print Tek
No PC wbs
APE grow log

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: Mello Kitty]
    #14144673 -

ellenallien said:
:hellokitty:




oh wow, not impressed huh? :shrug:



btw where are all the chicks asking dudes to rate their vaginas? i actually wasn't asking ellenallien, i just didn't want to make another post about it so included the question here


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: Micawber]
    #14144692 -

Micawber said:
LOLat this thread i just woke up
didnt think my morning would start like this:uhoh:




but i has hasn't it, every morning should be expected to have weird CIRCUM stances, the shroomery:rofl2:



:shrug:


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: Mello Kitty]
    #14144750 -

ellenallien said:





do those things eat cockroaches as well? i need one for the house. looks like a bad ass pet, eating all your unwanted insects


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: meatcakeman]
    #14144774 -

meatcakeman said:
let's not start the circumcision vs. uncircumcision debate because it'll ultimately just boil down to preference. btw, studies have shown uncircumcised dick has a higher chance of pleasing a women physically rather than circumcised dick.




honestly what is the fucking difference? the skin peels back and there is the head, how could one possibly feel better? it's the exact same thing.


i myself wouldn't want to see a woman with half of her vagina cut off, but then i wouldn't argue about how good one feels vs. the other, when i'm deep inside her vagina, why am i going to care if her clitoris is there or not? sucks for people to be with something that they don't decide at birth, your parents and the doctor do, oh well:shrug:


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: s240779]
    #14144785 -

superhigh said:
I'm interested to know what some of the ladies on here think of my penis. .



well, I'm not a lady but I do have a question about it...

what's it going to be when it grows up?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #14144801 -

Prisoner#1 said:
superhigh said:
I'm interested to know what some of the ladies on here think of my penis. .



well, I'm not a lady but I do have a question about it...

what's it going to be when it grows up?




A daddy anteater. :datass:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: akira_akuma]
    #14144804 -

akira_akuma said:
who's dicks are better?

time for competition?




check his journal

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: withoutawire]
    #14144814 -

I'm from the West, USA so most males here are circumcised. My viewpoint is rather biased since un-circumcised isn't the norm here. To me it's ugly. I'd get it circumcised and ow that has to hurt as an adult, hehe.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: ROFL_my_ WAFFLE]
    #14144818 -



haha i dont see what the big deal is its just a little skin


--------------------
everything i post is entirely fictional
"and then one day you find 10 years have got behind you no one told you when to run...you missed the starting gun"

"for long you live and high you fly, but only if you ride the tide, balanced on the biggest wave you race towards an early grave"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 |

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* let's rate eachother
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
cybrbeast 11,301 161 01/21/15 02:23 PM
by That Man
* Rating Announcement Anonymous 837 6 12/25/03 11:49 AM
by Anonymous
* deleting ratings HB 1,378 15 11/23/03 08:44 AM
by Paid
* Glowing Eleven
( 1 2 all )
faslimy 2,699 35 02/06/05 08:48 PM
by fee
* posts/ratings iamhimheisme 756 7 11/04/03 01:38 AM
by Muppet
* Rate the person above you's my playing
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
TMonk 9,772 200 05/19/05 03:43 AM
by Krishna
* My first bad rating
( 1 2 3 all )
JettaJay 4,518 58 01/23/05 12:59 PM
by Thin White Duke
* Ratings for fellow Pubbers!
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 2,937 41 07/05/04 10:53 AM
by daveball0420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
22,065 topic views. 6 members, 12 guests and 332 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.047 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.