Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 |
Re: rate my cock [Re: s240779]
    #14143595 -

Superhigh. Im sorry to say this, but this might be the most attention your dick will ever see:smirk:


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: s240779]
    #14143596 -

superhigh said:
Anthony917 said:
well you're obviously just mad that everyone's calling your cock an anteater sausage link....
You think my circumcised cock doesn't feel pretty much the exact same sensations? Well, I'll tell you, that being circumcised...I would NEVER want to have all that extra skin hangin off my dick. Not that there's anything WRONG with it, but, fuck that.



You don't know what you're talking about. And the foreskin is very tight and thin.

@amilibertine

I've never gotten a blowjob.



Oh, okay.  So when you said you MAY enjoy them, you were talking about the (possible, but not likely) ones in your future.  I see.

I'm sorry man, life's not fair I know.


--------------------




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: s240779]
    #14143602 -

superhigh said:
PeterGriffin467 said:
Yeah Id rather have the head of my dick feel the sensation of a pussy then the sensation of foreskin rubbing back and forth on it when Im having sex.



Your desensitized head feels even less of the pussy than an uncircumsized penis through the foreskin.

Circumcised head slook like a piece of glazed pottery. My head has a velvety silken texture.



technically this is untrue, because the head of our circumcised dicks is ALWAYS in contact with the vag.
Could you tie the end of your cock closed and never need to wear a condom? :lolsy:


--------------------
Prisoner#1 said: I got my ass kicked by a 9yo when I was 17
Trippin? Click Me




What is life? I'm tired of life...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: Anthony917]
    #14143615 -

^^^^^:rofl2:


--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: Anthony917]
    #14143623 -

I just cant bring myself to look at the picture. It's really that bad?


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: Anthony917]
    #14143627 -

shroomery is not very cock friendly,

but with everything else its good vibes
why is that?


--------------------
STFU and go eat some mushrooms :greenshroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: danlennon3]
    #14143631 -

danlennon3 said:
I just cant bring myself to look at the picture. It's really that bad?



dude it's just a picture of a cock...you've watched porn before, and seen your own cock a million times...if you're really THAT weirded out by looking at a dick I'd say you've got some latent homosexual tendencies :awedrugs:


--------------------
Prisoner#1 said: I got my ass kicked by a 9yo when I was 17
Trippin? Click Me




What is life? I'm tired of life...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #14143695 -

PeterGriffin467 said:
OP your thread and penis are fail.  You should be fucking banned for all the uncircumsized dick threads you make anyway.  We get it you are self concious about your dick (shit i would be too if thats what mine looked like) and you are trying to get approval from others so you dont feel ect...




HAHAHAHAAHA :rofl2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: Anthony917]
    #14143706 -

maybe he just doesn't wanna look cause he knows his dick is nasty, and he doesn't wanna see a dick that is nicer than his but everybody still thinks is nasty. He's protecting his esteem.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: mushiepussy]
    #14143713 -

mushiepussy said:
maybe he just doesn't wanna look cause he knows his dick is nasty, and he doesn't wanna see a dick that is nicer than his but everybody still thinks is nasty. He's protecting his esteem.



solid logic :awelol:


--------------------
Prisoner#1 said: I got my ass kicked by a 9yo when I was 17
Trippin? Click Me




What is life? I'm tired of life...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: Anthony917]
    #14143726 -

damn this thread is fucked up! i feel bad for OP and all the hate he's receiving, but uhh yeah don't post your fucking cock on this forum.


for the record i'm thankful for circumcision.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: blazenn]
    #14143732 -

Don't feel bad for me. I couldn't be happier with my  dick and I'm forever indebted to my mother for being intelligent enough to not circumcise me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: s240779]
    #14143735 -

superhigh said:
Don't feel bad for me. I couldn't be happier with my  dick and I'm forever indebted to my mother for being intelligent enough to not circumcise me.



you can almost taste the denial :Tastesgoodman:


--------------------
Prisoner#1 said: I got my ass kicked by a 9yo when I was 17
Trippin? Click Me




What is life? I'm tired of life...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: blazenn]
    #14143752 -

who's dicks are better?

time for competition?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: Anthony917]
    #14143754 -

I don't even like the way circumcised looks. To me they look unnatural, like a finger with a ripped off finger nail. And the head is all dried out and devitalized. That's why I can't watch porn. In porn they're almost always circumcised.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: Anthony917]
    #14143756 -

why are we still talking about this abomination. :maximumtrolling:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: JesusGoneRogue]
    #14143770 -

:trolldance:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: lil_demented]
    #14143778 -

the op's penis reminds me of this trolls nose.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: s240779]
    #14143831 -

superhigh said:
I don't even like the way circumcised looks. To me they look unnatural, like a finger with a ripped off finger nail. And the head is all dried out and devitalized. That's why I can't watch porn. In porn they're almost always circumcised.



This is such horseshit.  The head of my dick isn't "all dried out and devitalized" as it's constantly moisturized by vagina.


--------------------




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: amilibertine]
    #14143854 -

Im happy my parents loved my enough to have my shit clipped :ahahaha:

They must've wanted grandchildren :lolsy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 |


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* let's rate eachother
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
cybrbeast 11,301 161 01/21/15 02:23 PM
by That Man
* Rating Announcement Anonymous 837 6 12/25/03 11:49 AM
by Anonymous
* deleting ratings HB 1,378 15 11/23/03 08:44 AM
by Paid
* Glowing Eleven
( 1 2 all )
faslimy 2,699 35 02/06/05 08:48 PM
by fee
* posts/ratings iamhimheisme 756 7 11/04/03 01:38 AM
by Muppet
* Rate the person above you's my playing
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
TMonk 9,772 200 05/19/05 03:43 AM
by Krishna
* My first bad rating
( 1 2 3 all )
JettaJay 4,518 58 01/23/05 12:59 PM
by Thin White Duke
* Ratings for fellow Pubbers!
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 2,937 41 07/05/04 10:53 AM
by daveball0420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
22,065 topic views. 7 members, 51 guests and 315 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.