Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 |
Re: rate my cock [Re: ROFL_my_ WAFFLE]
    #14143446 -

ROFL_my_ WAFFLE said:
After this thread I feel like praying to my cock.




--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: Mello Kitty]
    #14143461 -

need an anteater graemlin
photoshop his penis on an anteater nose

if someone could find a pic of
penelope cruz when she was an anteater on family guy
i would :rofl:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: pfxtc]
    #14143464 -

pfxtc said:
yeah but my massive throbbing cock looks way cooler then your weird raincoat wearing stick



lmao!!! you have a penis preference already lined up. are you gay and you just dont know it yet or what? i never understood guys judging other guys looks, let alone the look of their penis.

i can picture you sittin there lookin at dicks thinking "yep, i like that one. thats nice. eh, i dont like that one though."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: Mello Kitty]
    #14143467 -

ellenallien said:
need an anteater graemlin
photoshop his penis on an anteater nose

if someone could find a pic of
penelope cruz when she was an anteater on family guy
i would :rofl:



i think that was renee zellwegger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: Astral_JL]
    #14143470 -

Astral_JL said:
the anteater thing is so cliche American



Agreed. :rolleyes:


--------------------


"The greatest delight which the fields and woods minister is the suggestion of an occult relation between man and the vegetable. I am not alone and unacknowledged. They nod to me, and I to them." --Ralph Waldo Emerson

Ozz's Poo Pictorial
Shirley Knott's Spore Print Tek
No PC wbs
APE grow log

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: Ajaxx]
    #14143472 -

:rooster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: Ajaxx]
    #14143482 -

Ajaxx said:
ellenallien said:
need an anteater graemlin
photoshop his penis on an anteater nose

if someone could find a pic of
penelope cruz when she was an anteater on family guy
i would :rofl:



i think that was renee zellwegger



oh mite be rite, but should have been penelope cruz, she is very ardvarkish :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: Ajaxx]
    #14143485 -

Ajaxx said:
pfxtc said:
yeah but my massive throbbing cock looks way cooler then your weird raincoat wearing stick



lmao!!! you have a penis preference already lined up. are you gay and you just dont know it yet or what? i never understood guys judging other guys looks, let alone the look of their penis.

i can picture you sittin there lookin at dicks thinking "yep, i like that one. thats nice. eh, i dont like that one though."



no

i look at MY dick

and realize nothing will ever compare.


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: akira_akuma]
    #14143489 -

orison319 said:




Tell me something I don't know :blazed:


--------------------
STFU and go eat some mushrooms :greenshroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: s240779]
    #14143488 -

superhigh said:
You'd be surprised, however, yes, I may enjoy blow jobs more with my foreskin retracted. In time it would stretch enough where my penis would still be covered when erect, but where I could comfortably whip my foreskin back when erect for a BJ.



So wait, how is it that you've gotten blowjobs but you are still a virgin?

What I mean is, and I'll go ahead and speak for the men here, if a girl has my dick in her mouth....she's about to get fucked.

Amirite guys?


--------------------




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: Mello Kitty]
    #14143493 -

penelope cruz is very hot, u jealous?:smirk:


--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #14143518 -


I bet this happens when you pee...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: s240779]
    #14143543 -

superhigh said:
Get that fucking nonsense out of here. The foreskin preserves the sensitive, silken texture of the head and it, as I said before, acts as a sensation  glove for the penis. If the penis is touched from the base, even the head feels sensation because of the foreskin. Uncircumcised is inherently and fundamentally better. If I wanted a circumcision I'd get one, but it's the last thing I want. Circumcison is a fucking joke.



well you're obviously just mad that everyone's calling your cock an anteater sausage link....
You think my circumcised cock doesn't feel pretty much the exact same sensations? Well, I'll tell you, that being circumcised...I would NEVER want to have all that extra skin hangin off my dick. Not that there's anything WRONG with it, but, fuck that.


--------------------
Prisoner#1 said: I got my ass kicked by a 9yo when I was 17
Trippin? Click Me




What is life? I'm tired of life...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: lil_demented]
    #14143546 -

better than your cock looking like it got an indian burn


:evil:


--------------------
STFU and go eat some mushrooms :greenshroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: Anthony917]
    #14143548 -

Anthony917 said:
well you're obviously just mad that everyone's calling your cock an anteater sausage link....
You think my circumcised cock doesn't feel pretty much the exact same sensations? Well, I'll tell you, that being circumcised...I would NEVER want to have all that extra skin hangin off my dick. Not that there's anything WRONG with it, but, fuck that.



You don't know what you're talking about. And the foreskin is very tight and thin.

@amilibertine

I've never gotten a blowjob.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: lil_demented]
    #14143550 -

lil_demented said:

I bet this happens when you pee...



This has turned into the greatest thread of the day:thumbup:

Coming in close second is the Friday thread:tongue:


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: Anthony917]
    #14143571 -

Yeah Id rather have the head of my dick feel the sensation of a pussy then the sensation of foreskin rubbing back and forth on it when Im having sex.  OP your thread and penis are fail.  You should be fucking banned for all the uncircumsized dick threads you make anyway.  We get it you are self concious about your dick (shit i would be too if thats what mine looked like) and you are trying to get approval from others so you dont feel terrified the first time you get the chance to pull it out in front of a woman.  So you dont get the responses you hoped for and are doing everything you can to act as if uncut is better than a cirumsized dick.


--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: s240779]
    #14143574 -

superhigh said:
I've never gotten a blowjob.




My condolences.


:tearchalice:


--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #14143583 -

PeterGriffin467 said:
Yeah Id rather have the head of my dick feel the sensation of a pussy then the sensation of foreskin rubbing back and forth on it when Im having sex.



Your desensitized head feels even less of the pussy than an uncircumsized penis through the foreskin.

Circumcised head slook like a piece of glazed pottery. My head has a velvety silken texture.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: s240779]
    #14143590 -

I just seemed right to put here.

Its actually a good song.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 |


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* let's rate eachother
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
cybrbeast 11,301 161 01/21/15 02:23 PM
by That Man
* Rating Announcement Anonymous 837 6 12/25/03 11:49 AM
by Anonymous
* deleting ratings HB 1,378 15 11/23/03 08:44 AM
by Paid
* Glowing Eleven
( 1 2 all )
faslimy 2,699 35 02/06/05 08:48 PM
by fee
* posts/ratings iamhimheisme 756 7 11/04/03 01:38 AM
by Muppet
* Rate the person above you's my playing
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
TMonk 9,772 200 05/19/05 03:43 AM
by Krishna
* My first bad rating
( 1 2 3 all )
JettaJay 4,518 58 01/23/05 12:59 PM
by Thin White Duke
* Ratings for fellow Pubbers!
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 2,937 41 07/05/04 10:53 AM
by daveball0420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
22,065 topic views. 3 members, 22 guests and 103 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.