Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: EMC [Re: PurpleKush]
    #13938572 -

PurpleKush said:
boredcertified said:
Woke up to negative seventeen out and fourty-eight inside.  Pipes are froze, out of propane, cheap hotel, booze n herbz it is.....
BC



Holy fuck.  :wowz:

I just got cold thinking about that.



Ya!
Tis chilly, if I were still the hardcore hippabilly bachelor I once was ida toughed it out n kept a fire burnin.  But wife n baby are none condusive to foremetioned circumstance, so I will sit in this toasty room, take hot baths, puff herbz, n drink russian water.  Plumber and propane delivery people tomorrow.  Thank god we will peek out above freezing tomorrow.
Ps .....
My humidifiers DO help warm a home heated by open flame (propane or wood) lol.
Sorry, could not resist....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: saxcidjazz]
    #13938792 -

Going to a festie this weekend.

Also I accidentally a v-day date and i dont know where to take the girl or what to do. I am not romantic or smooth so I usually dont get in this situation in the first place.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #13938801 -

Today is a good day... It's getting better all the time


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: saxcidjazz]
    #13938825 -

No longer early morning here, or even morning for that matter.

BUT

I had a sick lucid dream last night. It triggered when I realized I forgot my wallet, and as I went to get it I found myself walking down a road completely not leading to my pad, and I was like, "fuck, this makes no sense, I must be dreaming."

Then I flew around for a while, and walked around a building filled with voodoo paraphernalia.

Controlling altitude, speed, and room content is pretty difficult.


--------------------
"Yeah, he's a professor...... OF BEING A DOG!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: DrMambo]
    #13938826 -

DrMambo said:
Controlling altitude, speed, and room content is pretty difficult.



Not with practice. This is all second nature to me. I can even summon sex slaves and make castles grow out of the ground or shapeshift.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #13939057 -

I was able to get things forming, but I had a hard time controlling if they stayed that way.

I'd have to kind of transition into it, like instead of making something appear, I had to be like, "ok, when I walk into that room, this is gonna be in it."


--------------------
"Yeah, he's a professor...... OF BEING A DOG!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #13939482 -

MisterMuscaria said:
DrMambo said:
Controlling altitude, speed, and room content is pretty difficult.



Not with practice. This is all second nature to me. I can even summon sex slaves and make castles grow out of the ground or shapeshift.



mother fuck. :bow2: almighty dream master! praise be to you. do you smoke bud man?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: JesusGoneRogue]
    #13939841 -

:quagmire:


--------------------

Edited by mellowparty (02/10/11 04:19 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Franklin Park Conservatory and Dale Chihuly blown glass art ModularMind 1,628 4 03/30/10 08:45 AM
by RobMarley420
* Early Morning Complaints
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Legend 2,751 66 05/23/11 12:43 PM
by Mello Kitty
* EMC
( 1 2 all )
IamMatt 2,382 28 06/21/11 11:30 AM
by saxcidjazz
* EMC
( 1 2 all )
Psy Baba 1,488 26 10/16/09 01:52 PM
by citricacidx
* EMC yo
( 1 2 all )
zSDMF 890 25 05/04/10 09:27 AM
by MisterMuscaria
* EMC
( 1 2 3 all )
sui 2,992 59 10/12/09 02:16 PM
by MisterMuscaria
* EMC Caine 844 17 12/11/10 12:50 PM
by thetonebone72
* EMC JesusGoneRogue 734 17 01/07/11 11:21 AM
by MisterMuscaria

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,209 topic views. 4 members, 32 guests and 159 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.