Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
EMC
    #13938103 -

I didnt see it up, so here it is.  Hows it goin all?  I apparently drank a decent bit last night, self medicating with the :bobmarley: at the moment along with coffee.  How are yall doin?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: saxcidjazz]
    #13938127 -

ive been up since 3pm yesterday.

i have class in 2 hours. then an hour long break before another class.

im going to have to keep myself wired on caffeine until 3pm. though im hoping to stay up until around 8pm, so i can pass out for 12 hours and wake up at a normal time.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: saxcidjazz]
    #13938132 -

Drinking earl grey about to pop some pills. Been out of weed for  almost a week now.
I haven't been sleeping well and have had killer headaches.

Get some $ today or tomorrow. So I re-up then.


Just planning my Lady's V-D event taking her to a club Friday to see a DJ.
Saturday - Conservatory , Ice skating , steaks and a movie.
Sunday -Breakfast in bed ??????? profit .

Ive also been cleaning the house hardcore last 2 days. She sorta a neat freak which makes me one by default. Well if I want to get laid and keep the peace that is :grin:


--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: trekie]
    #13938133 -

just ingested my daily dose of caffeine. feeling a little shaky but mentally agile :yesnod:


--------------------


"We are all intoxicated. We were born into an insane asylum, a world crazy-making. We believe what we see and hear. The real myth is the myth of sanity, of rationality: it's a disease that is eating away at the earth. All the poisons flow from our denial. We deny madness, we forget our crimes, we dismember the corpse, we imprison our children. We need poison to poison the poison, to remember the sacred nature of intoxication, the green body of the young god." ~ Dale Pendell

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: saxcidjazz]
    #13938323 -

heres how i feel this morning :finger: :cryariver: :emo:
i want to smash myself in the face a few times with something...

a beer can maybe?


ever see that movie where the girl smashes her face into the mirror..? i think about doing that everytime i look in the miror :beatup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: Samuel L Jackson]
    #13938328 -

Just checked my e-mail and saw that my one class today is cancelled!!! Fuck yeah!! :feelsgoodman:

Blazing a bowl of some dead kennedy sativa in celebration. :vaped:


--------------------


:awecid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: mescalinician]
    #13938348 -

Couldn't sleep last night. Going on about 26 hours so far. I have class until 3 and work from 5-10. Also, I have to get my car from the shop today, which game to $357, which is ironically $3 less than I have total. No weed, no beer, and a half pack of smokes. Shitty part is, I'm not getting paid for almost 2 weeks.

Other than those things I'm doing lovely

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: mescalinician]
    #13938349 -

I'm -still- sick so I'm not doing shit today, but laying in my bed and dieing.

Last night I was convinced I was for sure dieing. I felt my heart beating all hard and slow, and my body just like "Gave up" on me. I thought i was dead.. I wasn't even scared, or anything. Just  ready.

So today, I'm going to try and not be sick. Though I'm broke, and can't afford medicine. :suicide:


--------------------

~^*>~.Life is the hyphen between matter and spirit.~^*>~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: MuddinPede]
    #13938369 -

MuddinPede said:
Couldn't sleep last night. Going on about 26 hours so far. I have class until 3 and work from 5-10. Also, I have to get my car from the shop today, which game to $357, which is ironically $3 less than I have total. No weed, no beer, and a half pack of smokes. Shitty part is, I'm not getting paid for almost 2 weeks.

Other than those things I'm doing lovely



sucks man. i've been there before (in fact i'm often there. "there" being broke).

listen to this Estimated Prophet>Eyes of the World combo. might make your day a little better:

http://www.archive.org/details/gd1979-02-10.set2.sbd.miller.97352.sbeok.flac16


--------------------


"We are all intoxicated. We were born into an insane asylum, a world crazy-making. We believe what we see and hear. The real myth is the myth of sanity, of rationality: it's a disease that is eating away at the earth. All the poisons flow from our denial. We deny madness, we forget our crimes, we dismember the corpse, we imprison our children. We need poison to poison the poison, to remember the sacred nature of intoxication, the green body of the young god." ~ Dale Pendell

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: Eshu]
    #13938379 -

Eshu said:
I'm -still- sick so I'm not doing shit today, but laying in my bed and dieing.

Last night I was convinced I was for sure dieing. I felt my heart beating all hard and slow, and my body just like "Gave up" on me. I thought i was dead.. I wasn't even scared, or anything. Just  ready.

So today, I'm going to try and not be sick. Though I'm broke, and can't afford medicine. :suicide:



Well, what do you have?

And good morning Pub.:goodmorning:


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: thoughts]
    #13938386 -

iwasaClown said:
Eshu said:
I'm -still- sick so I'm not doing shit today, but laying in my bed and dieing.

Last night I was convinced I was for sure dieing. I felt my heart beating all hard and slow, and my body just like "Gave up" on me. I thought i was dead.. I wasn't even scared, or anything. Just  ready.

So today, I'm going to try and not be sick. Though I'm broke, and can't afford medicine. :suicide:



Well, what do you have?

And good morning Pub.:goodmorning:



Dunno havn't seen a dr. But I'm coughing a lot, stuffed nose, sore throat, chest pressure. Feelin like poop.


--------------------

~^*>~.Life is the hyphen between matter and spirit.~^*>~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: gerryjarcia]
    #13938398 -

gerryjarcia said:
MuddinPede said:
Couldn't sleep last night. Going on about 26 hours so far. I have class until 3 and work from 5-10. Also, I have to get my car from the shop today, which game to $357, which is ironically $3 less than I have total. No weed, no beer, and a half pack of smokes. Shitty part is, I'm not getting paid for almost 2 weeks.

Other than those things I'm doing lovely



sucks man. i've been there before (in fact i'm often there. "there" being broke).

listen to this Estimated Prophet>Eyes of the World combo. might make your day a little better:

http://www.archive.org/details/gd1979-02-10.set2.sbd.miller.97352.sbeok.flac16



Thanks pal, I'll def give it a listen. My day is fine though, really. I'm lucky to have a car, even if it was broken down. As of a month and a half ago, I didn't have a job to pay for it, or anything for that matter.

This time last year I was crusin easy with a 5 digit bank account, and now i'm lucky to have $100 to my name. I can honestly say that the quality of life isn't any lesser. It's all about perspective, man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: Eshu]
    #13938402 -

Hot lemon juice + honey will help your throat a lot.
Check out EarthClinic for the other things.
www.earthclinic.com


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: Eshu]
    #13938409 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: Mello Kitty]
    #13938423 -

What's everybody having for breakfast?

I haven't made coffee in a while, think I'll make sum.
That and some toast with coconut oil sprinkled with a bit of sugar.:drooling:


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: thoughts]
    #13938439 -

Woke up to negative seventeen out and fourty-eight inside.  Pipes are froze, out of propane, cheap hotel, booze n herbz it is.....
BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: Maharishi_2_U]
    #13938515 -

Shittttttttt.
I woke up and my buddy called and asked me to come help him move
:sad:
I feel like crap today too, oh well. The price of friendship...


--------------------
All heil the Emerald King!:feelsgoodman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: damian1122]
    #13938523 -

damian1122 said:
my buddy called and asked me to come help him move



sorry friend, manual labor? thats something i jus dont do :noway: :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: Maharishi_2_U]
    #13938524 -

boredcertified said:
Woke up to negative seventeen out and fourty-eight inside.  Pipes are froze, out of propane, cheap hotel, booze n herbz it is.....
BC



Holy fuck.  :wowz:

I just got cold thinking about that.


--------------------

:blindfury::fried::psychsplit::vaped:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: Mello Kitty]
    #13938531 -

ellenallien said:
heres how i feel this morning :finger: :cryariver: :emo:
i want to smash myself in the face a few times with something...

a beer can maybe?


ever see that movie where the girl smashes her face into the mirror..? i think about doing that everytime i look in the miror :beatup:



whats wrong?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Franklin Park Conservatory and Dale Chihuly blown glass art ModularMind 1,629 4 03/30/10 08:45 AM
by RobMarley420
* Early Morning Complaints
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Legend 2,751 66 05/23/11 12:43 PM
by Mello Kitty
* EMC
( 1 2 all )
IamMatt 2,383 28 06/21/11 11:30 AM
by saxcidjazz
* EMC
( 1 2 all )
Psy Baba 1,488 26 10/16/09 01:52 PM
by citricacidx
* EMC yo
( 1 2 all )
zSDMF 890 25 05/04/10 09:27 AM
by MisterMuscaria
* EMC
( 1 2 3 all )
sui 2,992 59 10/12/09 02:16 PM
by MisterMuscaria
* EMC Caine 844 17 12/11/10 12:50 PM
by thetonebone72
* EMC JesusGoneRogue 734 17 01/07/11 11:21 AM
by MisterMuscaria

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,209 topic views. 3 members, 44 guests and 184 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.