Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Franklin Park Conservatory and Dale Chihuly blown glass art
    #12296323 -

Last summer I went to the Franklin Park Conservatory in Columbus Ohio with some family.

It was the last week of the summer for their butterfly releasing program.

The butterflies were cool but hard to get good pictures of.
I really enjoyed the blown glass art on display by Dale Chihuly.

I paid six bucks for a full day of walking around entertainment and I think I got some good pics too.

If you are bored I suggest checking out any conservatories or botanical garden in your area.

I'm going to look into arboretums in the C-bus area once the trees start to leaf out.

Anyone have a favorite place for similar interests.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Franklin Park Conservatory and Dale Chihuly blown glass art [Re: ModularMind]
    #12296333 -

He had some pieces at the Desert Botanical Garden out here last year.

Wish I could have made it, but the pictures were awesome.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Franklin Park Conservatory and Dale Chihuly blown glass art [Re: Vatharul]
    #12296359 -

This one is my favorite. I use it for my desktop background.
It was a skylight in an otherwise dark tunnel that had a mushroom theme to it.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Franklin Park Conservatory and Dale Chihuly blown glass art [Re: ModularMind]
    #12296793 -

Bump for culture won't kill you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Franklin Park Conservatory and Dale Chihuly blown glass art [Re: ModularMind]
    #12297853 -

Theres some pretty sweet artwork in those pics. :thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Happy 300th Birthday Benjamin Franklin! VoidOfsPg 714 3 01/17/06 12:59 PM
by daimyo
* Bob Weir, Ratdog + 35 grams = blown away rosewoodpete 1,075 4 05/09/03 11:19 PM
by thestringphish
* Franklin the Tree RipVanWinkle 857 11 02/25/07 02:17 AM
by nunciate
* franklins tower video game notapillow 1,393 11 10/22/03 09:12 PM
by notapillow
* Dale Pendell Media! SSM_Arts 417 3 05/10/08 10:13 PM
by KetamineKatalyst
* 20$ Dale and Thomas popcorn giftcard for 3.50$ heartofalion 387 2 07/22/08 10:34 PM
by Coaster
* Winter Ice, Space heaters, and Parking lots. Anonymous 1,147 13 12/11/04 09:27 PM
by Le_Canard
* Franklin's Tower Ripple 912 7 10/18/03 10:27 AM
by Ripple

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,628 topic views. 7 members, 22 guests and 127 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.