Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Should I move on?
    #13928325 -

Alright this is a pretty long story but I'm going to cut it down as much as possible.  There is this girl that I've known for about 2 years now. When we first met in college we were barely friends just had mutual friends so we saw each other maybe every weekend, sometimes more but at the time she was fucking one of my "friends".  Fast forward a year later and we both move back to our home town and we start to hang out more and more often. At this point I have no intention on being with this girl, I knew her sexual history and I'm not into girls who really sleep around. After about 4 months of everyday hanging out she makes the move and we end up having sex. For about a month we would kiss, play around, and have sex 4-5 times a week.  Then one day out of the blue she goes back to my "friend" and ends up having sex with him. At this point I really wasn't upset because I knew I was just a clutch for her to lean on why her and my "friend" were in an argument. Fast forward another month and she was back fooling around with me. Once again I never felt like I was in a relationship or anything just fun and games. Well she moves away and I move away but we still talked everyday for a couple of months. Then randomly out of the blue she stops wanting to talk to me, never returning my phone calls, and only calls me if she is in need of something. A few weeks ago when I last talked to her she wanted me to come visit her, I havn't seen her in a couple of months, but I'm not sure if I should at this point. I really care about the girl and all but I'm not sure if I should just move on or not.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I move on? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13928375 -

I've been there before, you have to train yourself to keep her at arms length like she does with you. If you guys decide to get together and fuck around cool, but don't be letting her take advantage of you. No favors, no executive decisions, you guys are just fucking around. She's interested in your manly parts, keep it that way.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I move on? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13928385 -

She sounds fucked up. Id drop her if I were you. Shes a dead end road thats most likely going to break your heart. Get out while you can.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I move on? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13928411 -

i wouldnt reply but i know what the deal is here.. man trust me. if you want some ass get some ass. you can love her and fuck her too.. but if its gonna play with ya son, let it be. dont spill guts that you love her, cause man she dont love you or him or anyone like you want to be loved. shes just hoein. sometimes guys are just hoein too.. no big deal. if you want some. get some. if you think it'll break your heart stay far far away. the end. the best advice i've ever recieved and can give you goes a little like this: if you had a child.. treat yourself like you would treat your child. feed yourself the things you would feed them. give yourself the same advice as you would wish them to follow.. would you let your kid get caught up with this chick?  the end for real.


--------------------
you can kill the revolutionary, but you can't kill the revolution.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I move on? [Re: h00ligaN]
    #13928531 -

Thanks for the quick replies.  I can see where you guys are coming from. Its just hard when you where friends before things turned out the way it did,  you know what I mean?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I move on? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13928790 -

Lifes hard, and relationships are no exception. Good luck man!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I move on? [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #13928955 -

You developed feelings for her when fooling around all those times and after so many months that is just natural but it's no good.  She sleeps around a lot and doesn't have any devotion to you so you developing feelings for her is bad news bears.  They won't be reciprocated and you'll just end up getting more hurt.  I would sever ties with her because once you start feeling something for her it will just be reignited when you see her again and depending on the type of girl she is she may play on that purposefully which a good deal of women do.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I move on? [Re: Bipolarbear]
    #13929650 -

word up. just love those ya love and know how to file them away.. and i totally stole this from DWpineal today, FRIEND OR FAMILY. i just read that ballbustin report. so true.


--------------------
you can kill the revolutionary, but you can't kill the revolution.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I move on? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13929662 -

I read the title but not the post. My answer: Yes, move on. Save yourself the heartache.


--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I've been seriously limiting my porn use for a month and this is what I found: Month two update pg 2
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 5,180 61 03/27/18 02:07 PM
by durian_2008

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, automan, yogabunny, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
525 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.