Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
anyone from argentina?
    #13867309 -

?

as in u live n poast from derr

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone from argentina? [Re: Apostle]
    #13867399 -

I saw someone today whose Location said Buenos Aires.  Forget the user name though.


--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone from argentina? [Re: Lion]
    #13867410 -

Sometimes my proxy says Argentina. Does that count?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone from argentina? [Re: Arden]
    #13867430 -

anyone from egypt?







oh wait

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone from argentina? [Re: Natorade]
    #13867445 -

Natorade said:
anyone from egypt?







oh wait



Damn.

:lolsy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone from argentina? [Re: Arden]
    #13867455 -

This thread is threatening to have a dangerously high density of extremely helpful responses to RP's question.


--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone from argentina? [Re: Lion]
    #13867473 -

Lion, I think we're helping it by making it more visible in the Pub and by salvaging what's likely to be a useless question by throwing in some humor.

A more resourceful inquiry would involve searching "Argentina" as people from that region are bound to refer to it in some way or another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone from argentina? [Re: Arden]
    #13867704 -

GEncore and tripleclick.

PM'ed both of them to talk about it a month or two ago. :cool:


--------------------
:atom: :tripmolecule: :lsdabc: :tripmolecule: :atom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone from argentina? [Re: Natorade]
    #13867747 -

Natorade said:
anyone from egypt?







oh wait



no but i just spent like 5 minutes staring at your avatar....


--------------------
everything i post is entirely fictional
"and then one day you find 10 years have got behind you no one told you when to run...you missed the starting gun"

"for long you live and high you fly, but only if you ride the tide, balanced on the biggest wave you race towards an early grave"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The government of Argentina is giving away free viagra to its citizen Patlal 1,173 16 08/12/13 12:53 PM
by rulesq
* Thoughts on Urban Survival; Life in Post-Collapse Argentina Humility 732 5 06/27/11 11:06 AM
by Bodhi of Ankou
* Iguazo Falls, Argentina mjshroomer 572 3 08/04/05 01:54 AM
by vivid
* Glaxo Is Fined For Vaccine Trials In Argentina x7x_x7x 611 1 01/04/12 08:19 AM
by badchad
* Egypt
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Sick Dusk 3,946 75 08/18/13 10:51 AM
by setb
* Snow in Egypt
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
SARAtonin 6,173 130 12/24/13 05:56 PM
by my3rdeye
* Egypt is on fire again. love2shpongleIRL 452 7 11/22/11 12:25 PM
by Salomon
* Gods of Egypt movie
( 1 2 3 all )
LogicaL ChaosM 2,969 40 06/21/16 06:22 PM
by LogicaL Chaos

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
422 topic views. 4 members, 13 guests and 82 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.