Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
What is Your 'signature' smell/fragrance?
    #13853333 -

If you wear a fragrance, what are you mostly known for wearing? What do you wear most often?

Mine? Mostly been Burberry Brit


What about you??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is Your 'signature' smell/fragrance? [Re: purity]
    #13853338 -

halaal patchouli body oil, soap, wash, scent always / forever :happyheart:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is Your 'signature' smell/fragrance? [Re: Mello Kitty] * 4
    #13853347 -

The smell of dank marijuana.


--------------------
Nature is the great visible engine  of creativity against which all other creative efforts are measured. - Terrance McKenna

Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine. - Nikola Tesla

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is Your 'signature' smell/fragrance? [Re: Mello Kitty]
    #13853348 -

Florida Water

Shit has significant hoodoo as well.

and that^^^


--------------------
I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is Your 'signature' smell/fragrance? [Re: SmokeaJoint]
    #13853359 -

does anyone complain about your scent[s]? i have had other girls like my mum tell me "patchouli is for men only" and other ppl complain that when i come over they smell me for 3 days after

oh gawd then theres the ppl with the soo-called "migraines" :rolleyes: im a clove smoker. i get it from all directions :hissyfit:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is Your 'signature' smell/fragrance? [Re: Mello Kitty]
    #13853383 -

I have alot of perfume, but my favorite and the one I wear most often will always be Euphoria by Calvin Klein.


--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is Your 'signature' smell/fragrance? [Re: Mello Kitty]
    #13853396 -

ellenallien said:
does anyone complain about your scent[s]? i have had other girls like my mum tell me "patchouli is for men only" and other ppl complain that when i come over they smell me for 3 days after

oh gawd then theres the ppl with the soo-called "migraines" :rolleyes: im a clove smoker. i get it from all directions :hissyfit:



Hahaha the "migraine" people.

Whenever I wore patchouli people would say I smelled "manly" but the first person I ever met that wore it was a woman, so I guess it's like Florida Water and it's technically unisex but may fit one gender or the other a little better.


--------------------
I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is Your 'signature' smell/fragrance? [Re: SmokeaJoint]
    #13853428 -

SmokeaJoint said:
The smell of dank marijuana.




--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is Your 'signature' smell/fragrance? [Re: ChiefThunderbong]
    #13853432 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is Your 'signature' smell/fragrance? [Re: ChiefThunderbong]
    #13853434 -

Old spice and Marlboro Milds


--------------------
Kick is seeing things from a special angle. Kick is momentary freedom from the claims of the aging, cautious, nagging, frightened flesh. Maybe I will find in yage what I was looking for in junk and weed and coke. Yage may be the final fix.
                         
                                              ~William S. Burroughs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is Your 'signature' smell/fragrance? [Re: StaleShrooms]
    #13853445 -

body odor


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is Your 'signature' smell/fragrance? [Re: LuckOfTheFryish]
    #13853450 -




lol i hate gucci mane but i thought it fit


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is Your 'signature' smell/fragrance? [Re: LuckOfTheFryish]
    #13853463 -

Gravity or California ( Holister )

When I don't wear cologne I smell like Marlboro smooths or Newport


--------------------

~^*>~.Life is the hyphen between matter and spirit.~^*>~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is Your 'signature' smell/fragrance? [Re: Eshu]
    #13853590 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is Your 'signature' smell/fragrance? [Re: Mchaggis]
    #13853604 -

Mchaggis said:
Hahaha the "migraine" people.



sign language for them :finger:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is Your 'signature' smell/fragrance? [Re: Mello Kitty]
    #13853619 -

I only wear deodorant if I know I'm going in the sun for a long time or playing a sport, so my fragrance is musky man funk.


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is Your 'signature' smell/fragrance? [Re: LuckOfTheFryish]
    #13853667 -

ChiefThunderbong said:
SmokeaJoint said:
The smell of dank marijuana.





LuckOfTheFryish said:
body odor



these. Sometime patchouli or other natural scents.

Patchouli is so fun to wear because it's like Kryptonite for conservatives. Cracks me the hell up how many people freak out over it. I LOVE it!


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is Your 'signature' smell/fragrance? [Re: SmokeaJoint]
    #13853676 -

SmokeaJoint said:
The smell of dank marijuana.



this beats all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is Your 'signature' smell/fragrance? [Re: nicechrisman]
    #13853683 -

nicechrisman said:
Patchouli is so fun to wear because it's like Kryptonite for conservatives. Cracks me the hell up how many people freak out over it. I LOVE it!



haha yes nice way of putting it. i was just at the Dentist. he asks me, "do you smoke..?" i say YES.. he look again and say "do you smoke anything else..?" i say NO, he say "are you sure..?" :smirk:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is Your 'signature' smell/fragrance? [Re: Mello Kitty]
    #13853708 -

like tobbaco, fire, and fruit


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Why patchouli?
( 1 2 all )
Burke Dennings 2,735 23 02/07/05 05:44 PM
by agr8fulchick
* patchouli wearin' BubblerBoy 874 5 09/19/04 11:22 PM
by Redstorm
* My jacket smells like patchuly Corporal Kielbasa 1,209 15 01/21/05 06:04 PM
by Dark_Star
* The following fragrances are mediocre and/or sucky:
( 1 2 all )
Konnrade 5,657 37 08/02/07 09:43 PM
by InsaneMaryJane
* Any Hippies Out There Use Patchouli instead of Deoderant?
( 1 2 all )
MrBump 4,089 26 11/04/04 11:00 AM
by Vvellum
* What Fragrance(s) Do You Wear?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
daimyo 7,121 67 01/04/06 01:49 PM
by eligal
* Does patchouli cover up ALL odors?
( 1 2 all )
mounds 2,366 22 05/12/05 08:47 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Patchouli Pool!
( 1 2 all )
AbstractHarmonix 3,128 22 11/26/05 06:35 PM
by lukeboots

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,473 topic views. 10 members, 15 guests and 97 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.