Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Memory Problems? [Re: Konyap]
    #13739175 -

i mean if they said you dont adapt quickly to i dunno SPORTS id be like shit

but im not stupid and i played a shitton of high level art games when i was younger

i practically play some in my sleep if i spend enough time

i think this is a 'not enough fish, fruit' thing and not a way of organized thinking

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Memory Problems? [Re: Konyap]
    #13739178 -

Yeah, and how well do you think education is working?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Memory Problems? [Re: JakeW]
    #13739181 -

derp

well for the most part your brain adapts

so i mean yea


dumb as fuck

but socially

aggressive as fuck

so theres gotta be some median ground there...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Memory Problems? [Re: Konyap]
    #13739188 -

aiyobro said:
seems bullshit

our whole way of education is various factoids for the massive public

derp



You're right.  The way most people are educated isn't in a way that increases intelligence or brain function. We've mostly been educated to encode various information/facts into our short-term memory, some of which we subconsciously find important enough to encode to long term storage.  The emphasis on functionality is lacking.  I guess that is where mathematics has it's place but that is still not enough to keep up with the potential a lot of people's brains could have.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Memory Problems? [Re: LoveYourLife]
    #13739206 -

meh high school for me was fun but it was like this party atmosphere it seemed

i dunno i like a routine drills and shit lets you get all the hard work done

sitting in a class watching a clock for eight hours is pretty boring

you do a lot of cool stuff

but in the end does anyone know how to fend for themselves?

All it seems like we know are trades and half of them would be nonexistent if not for other skills/trades

and the people in school look down on people like that:teethclench:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Memory Problems? [Re: Luctian]
    #13739395 -

Luctian said:
I'm only 21 but often I have difficulty remember what I did yesterday and things from a week ago is usually completely foggy.

It's like I get lost in time.

Anyone else?



I take dex, 40 mg a day, does wonders for memory.  I have the opposite effect from SSRI's/serotonin reuptake inhibitors, when I take those I feel great, but i cant remember anything.

A doctor might tell you to try some selegeline, its cheap, and 5mg a day does wonders for motivation, memory, and energy.  I take selegiline and it does help memory, even without speed, but the other thing it does is make 40 mg of speed feel like 100mg. :awesome:


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Memory Problems? [Re: starfire_xes]
    #13739433 -

starfire_xes said:
Luctian said:
I'm only 21 but often I have difficulty remember what I did yesterday and things from a week ago is usually completely foggy.

It's like I get lost in time.

Anyone else?



I take dex, 40 mg a day, does wonders for memory.  I have the opposite effect from SSRI's/serotonin reuptake inhibitors, when I take those I feel great, but i cant remember anything.

A doctor might tell you to try some selegeline, its cheap, and 5mg a day does wonders for motivation, memory, and energy.  I take selegiline and it does help memory, even without speed, but the other thing it does is make 40 mg of speed feel like 100mg. :awesome:



as in cold medicine(dextromethorphan)?or dextroamphetamine?..many people tweaked out don't necessarily focus any better or remember anything better.staying awake for extra hours and cleaning the house and getting term papers done doesn't play into memory..the public doesn't need to be swallowing something else for every little obstacle in their lives anyway.
"you're depressed because you don't do anything about it?here eat this pill."
"you're fat because you want to sit still?here,eat this pill."

...i think the last thing he needs is another man made substance...we still are not even certain if he actually goes out and interacts with anything worth remembering or works...not remembering things when you sit at home and do the same thing all of the time doesn't sound like a big issue.take responsibility for abilities you do/don't have and try a little harder than swallowing the pills that are only good for getting buzz on or ill.

and eating things to treat parkinsons to remember what he had for lunch two days sounds a bit out there.

eat healthy,exercise your brain,stop watching so much tv and video games if you really fear the memory issue.I actually have ADD..properly diagnosed,and don't take the meds anymore..just had to work twice as hard to learn to focus.half of the pills had odd side effects (including memory problems).


--------------------
Není důležité co v životě děláš, hlavně že to dělaš.

You can read books about mycology and taxonomy all your life, until you actually go out and hunt mushrooms you are nothing but a bloody n00b. Same goes for mushroom cultivation or any other subject. Theoretical knowledge is nothing without practical application of that knowledge.
-German Kahuna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Memory Problems? [Re: Boheim]
    #13745644 -

now that i think about it shcool teaches you alot of shit that downn the line you can remember from time to time as good material, recently tho if a teacher talks more then a hour or does stuff on the board with out any deviation that stuff gets on my nerves

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Memory Problems? [Re: Konyap]
    #13745659 -

This happens to me too sometimes . Try to take more vitamins . Or try to use your brain more .


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Memory Problems? [Re: Konyap]
    #13745700 -

aiyobro said:
seems bullshit

our whole way of education is various factoids for the massive public

derp


:thumbup:


we are flooded with so much information on a daily basis, its no wonder a few things escape us.
dont worry about it unless it has significant negative effects on your daily life.
some peoples brains are just wired up differently.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Introduction Post + Anyone have experience with Deprenyl (Selegiline)? juxtaposition 382 3 05/14/18 03:10 PM
by OhYouKnow
* Memorial Music (Whats allowed in general?) Northernsoul 1,086 8 10/25/04 08:50 AM
by agr8fulchick
* What are your earliest memories of the Shroomery?
( 1 2 3 all )
ToTheSummit 6,306 54 06/14/04 06:11 AM
by daba
* Memories of Jerry... Gr8fulJ420 956 18 12/28/05 05:47 PM
by Gr8fulJ420
* My Jerry Garcia Memorial Page! *DELETED* Demon 533 2 07/12/03 09:32 PM
by Fungushungry
* When do you know you have a drug problem?
( 1 2 all )
thenewuser 2,211 20 10/25/04 04:56 PM
by Adden
* Have I just fabricated my problem with pot? *LONG* freddurgan 2,396 19 11/29/04 05:19 PM
by Bonez420
* Internet problems... Krishna 917 4 02/23/04 05:50 PM
by Karellen

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,686 topic views. 9 members, 14 guests and 73 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.