Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleMorphrying
Innocent as Hell
Loc: seated
Koolaid Smiles
    #1363410 - 03/10/03 02:06 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Today I was diving home from work and I was at a red light making a left turn. A gentleman to the right of me got the green first and he made a left turn in fron of me. He had the biggest grin on his face and it cheered my soul better than any drug, I still feel euphoric 2 hours after. Sometimes seeing others smile is a great feeling and warming to my psyche. Its not too often I see people in cars with huge grins on their face, so I have decided to give someone a huge grin tommorow to brighten their day!
<3
anyone else experience happy things or situations today that got you laughing or in a jubilant mood?????
<3
: )
I have to gargle with tetracycline blech!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
Re: Koolaid Smiles [Re: Morphrying]
    #1363436 - 03/10/03 02:15 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

That is so cool!

InvisibleTrippeeChik
Stranger
 User Gallery

#1367888 - 03/12/03 03:18 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

i havent gone out of the house in a few days but this was pretty good for today:

i remember last year i was at a drive thru and some dood was walking down the sidewalk looking like this ---> . then i just started laffing and looking like this --> then the drive thru dood started to go like that --> .
it was almost as good as :D

--------------------
look buddy,,

OfflineT0aD
Stranger

Re: Koolaid Smiles [Re: TrippeeChik]
    #1367929 - 03/12/03 03:30 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

hahaah

--------------------
Cuba Libre

OfflineCrass
Explorer of theMind

#1368386 - 03/12/03 06:39 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Today I was diving home from work and I was at a red light making a left turn. A gentleman to the right of me got the green first and he made a left turn in fron of me. He had the biggest grin on his face and it cheered my soul better than any drug, I still feel euphoric 2 hours after. Sometimes seeing others smile is a great feeling and warming to my psyche. Its not too often I see people in cars with huge grins on their face, so I have decided to give someone a huge grin tommorow to brighten their day!
<3
anyone else experience happy things or situations today that got you laughing or in a jubilant mood?????
<3
: )
I have to gargle with tetracycline blech!

Maybe the guy was on drugs.

OfflinePurple_Voyage
Mind Explorer

Loc: UK
    #1368460 - 03/12/03 07:12 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: 

--------------------

InvisibleMorphrying
Innocent as Hell
Loc: seated
    #1370070 - 03/12/03 03:45 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Ha!
I love you guys!
I stood up to my promise yesterday.  I was working outside doing laborous type work in the sun and it was beautiful out.  Just amazing.  So I took off my shirt and shoveled some sand and rock and got hot.  Then a guy whistled and I decided he was the one to brighten his day...So I grabbed a hose and sprayed water all over myself and flexed my little muscles and laughed maniacally, and I could tell it made his soul chuckle.  The guy who warmed my soul was having a conversation with someone else on the phone (9/10 people on the road out her do that!- and it increases chances of having a fatal car accident as well I think)
He was probably high though
:grin:
thats what he looked like except his face was dark brown and he had dreds!
He was driving a pickup...

Jump to top Pages: 1

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder