Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Herbie Hancock playing here soon
    #13273772 -

:cool:

Should be a good one.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herbie Hancock playing here soon [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #13273790 -

Probably one of the most jam band covered tunes out there. It does suck, but chameleon is seriously one of the greatest things to ever happen


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herbie Hancock playing here soon [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #13273809 -

:lol: I was listening to it when I came back to this thread and saw this.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herbie Hancock playing here soon [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #13273828 -

I envy you.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herbie Hancock playing here soon [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #13273868 -

I love Herbie. He's awesome. You'll have a good time there, I'm sure.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herbie Hancock playing here soon [Re: Le_Canard]
    #13273890 -
Log in to view attachment

P.S. here's a song to get you in the mood.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herbie Hancock playing here soon [Re: Le_Canard]
    #13274047 -

where is here? I love herbie hancock, I have been listening to his Flood album nonstop recently

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herbie Hancock playing here soon [Re: fear.loathingSF]
    #13277662 -

I found out it's sold out but I should still be able to get in the back somewhere.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herbie Hancock playing here soon [Re: Le_Canard]
    #13277675 -

ToiletDuk said:
P.S. here's a song to get you in the mood.



Fuck yes. I was going to download that right before I saw your post.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herbie Hancock playing here soon [Re: Moo456]
    #13277689 -

Unfortunately his current tour is pretty shitty... saw him in the summer, and it was suuuuper cheezy, like even more than you expect from Herbie.  I was very disappointed.  He was a little cheezy the time I saw him before that, but he had Chris Potter and Dave Holland as well, so he got away with it a little better.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herbie Hancock playing here soon [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #13277699 -

This is the video advertised with it.


The lineup is Herbie Hancock (piano/keyboards), Kristina Train (vocals), Greg Phillinganes (keyboards/vocals), Lionel Loueke (guitar), James Genus (double bass) and Trevor Lawrence Jr. (drums)


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herbie Hancock playing here soon [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #13278116 -

pwnasaurus said:
Unfortunately his current tour is pretty shitty... saw him in the summer, and it was suuuuper cheezy, like even more than you expect from Herbie.  I was very disappointed.  He was a little cheezy the time I saw him before that, but he had Chris Potter and Dave Holland as well, so he got away with it a little better.



Slightly related: The Dave Holland Big Band is so fucking good.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herbie Hancock playing here soon [Re: jewunit]
    #13278138 -

Future 2 Future is - IMO - one of the greatest contemporary jazz albums (along with John Scofield's UberJam, of course!)



--------------------


"This day is a lover..."

~Rumi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herbie Hancock playing here soon [Re: Le_Canard]
    #13663002 -

Forget rockit, Sextant is all I really like by Herbie Hancock


--------------------
Life without drugs lacks substance(s).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herbie Hancock playing here soon [Re: mikeisapro]
    #13663056 -

i saw him a few years ago at my college, some professor gave me free front row tickets in the orch. section which was reserved for teachers/faculty in the music department and their guests. It was a lil wierd because i was high as hell and ended up chillin with teachers and their dates instead of my boys, but i had a great time. And he ripped up a super cheesy chameleon encore.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herbie Hancock playing here soon [Re: LeeHarvOz]
    #13663942 -

probably my favorite jazz right here.:thumbup:


--------------------

You're either on the bus, or off the bus
everything i say is complete and utter bulshit :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herbie Hancock playing here soon [Re: DoseInTheWoods3420]
    #13663950 -



I found this record at a Goodwill the other week. I bought it on impulse, I mean, 50 cents for that amazing album cover? Sign me up, even if the music sucks.  It turned out to be a pretty good record though, featuring the great Santana.


--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herbie Hancock playing here soon [Re: gzuf]
    #13664266 -

Ya,didn't get to see him after all.

Some hassle with tickets or something.:shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herbie Hancock playing here soon [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #13664346 -

Honestly man, that tour was terrible.  You didn't miss much.  The promo video you posted has Pat Metheny playing, and it was Lionel Loueke who is actually booked on that tour.  Not to say he isn't great in his own right, but that is some pretty serious misrepresentation, and he's definitely no Metheny.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herbie Hancock playing here soon [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #13664411 -

Herbie Hancock is the man!



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Herbie Hancock Baked Goods? Aninator 366 1 08/30/10 10:14 AM
by PartyMarty4000
* Herbie Hancock ft. Leonard Cohen jewunit 134 0 09/11/09 02:09 PM
by jewunit
* TEDx Censorship: Graham Hancock & Rupert Sheldrake banned videos Keru 2,985 15 03/21/13 03:43 PM
by KremrBigSikter
* △ Graham Hancock questions Richard Dawkins on psychedelics and challenging his world view Playful Hate 867 8 08/09/12 09:49 AM
by Mad_Larkin
* EGA & LT presents - 2012 Origins of Consciousness Tour - Hancock, McKenna & Schultz - Oct in Aus RonnySimulacrum 1,184 9 10/12/12 06:02 AM
by blewmeanie
* The War on Consciousness: Graham Hancock trampis 921 17 02/21/13 02:00 PM
by DeadHearts
* Graham Hancock Cognitive_Shift 263 0 11/04/08 10:24 AM
by Cognitive_Shift
* Help me name my chameleons! (PICS)
( 1 2 3 all )
PsilliCoder 3,125 44 10/20/12 09:20 PM
by lar20

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,819 topic views. 6 members, 42 guests and 108 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.