Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Buck knives
    #13630509 -

When did they become such pieces of shit? I have a whole set from back in the 60's, and they used to be as solid as a brick, now they rattle straight out of the package.

I really don't want to have to break open any of my old display cases of knives, but it's looking like I'm going to have to eventually if I want a good quality wood or bone handled pocket knife.

This is why we can't have nice things america!:crankey:


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Buck knives [Re: blewmeanie]
    #13630523 -

But u never esplained y we can't have nice thangs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Buck knives [Re: blewmeanie]
    #13630538 -

the new bucks/tops collaboration is a beefy tough ass knife.  Great reviews and I love it

http://www.topsknives.com/product_info.php?products_id=309

Once it's in your hand, you wouldn't think it was a folder.


I like emerson knives too.  They are pretty solid knives.

http://www.warriorsandwonders.com/Emerson_Knives?sort=20a&filter_id=20 ; (great site to order from)


I think people expect to much quality without spending the money.  There are always exceptions, but as a general rule, if you are willing to drop 100 bucks or more on a knive, you aren't going to be dissapointed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Buck knives [Re: Gumby]
    #13630543 -

nothing is real any more.


everything is a cheap knock off of somthing.








welcome to the future


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Buck knives [Re: Gumby]
    #13630607 -

Gumby said:
But u never esplained y we can't have nice thangs.



Because we started making shittier and shittier products to make up for the trade deficit caused by dealing with countries who aren't afraid to utilize protectionist policies. We quit making quality products in favor of buying cheap shit from overseas, and reducing the quality of the few things still made here. Which of course we wouldn't be able to afford to do without dealing with runaway devaluation of the dollar if the US dollar wasn't the worlds reserve currency.

:feelsbadman:

Get it together america, if I can't chop the shit out of rope, and carves hearts and thangs into trees, the terrorists have won!:crankey:

:


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Buck knives [Re: Spooge]
    #13630628 -

ZoooftheMoon said:
the new bucks/tops collaboration is a beefy tough ass knife.  Great reviews and I love it

http://www.topsknives.com/product_info.php?products_id=309

Once it's in your hand, you wouldn't think it was a folder.


I like emerson knives too.  They are pretty solid knives.

http://www.warriorsandwonders.com/Emerson_Knives?sort=20a&filter_id=20 ; (great site to order from)


I think people expect to much quality without spending the money.  There are always exceptions, but as a general rule, if you are willing to drop 100 bucks or more on a knive, you aren't going to be dissapointed.



Yeah, no doubt there are quality knives out there, but I really like the old school aesthetics and feel of a wood or bone handled folder.

I just realized that the handle for this isn't even wood, it's some kind of plastic synthetic wood.

I'm never buying another buck knife.
:zomgwtf:


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Buck knives [Re: blewmeanie]
    #13630733 -



I love my knife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* emerson knives, how does it work?? capital_me 1,567 9 11/02/06 06:14 AM
by felix
* Who here carries a knife? Lets see it.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Gumby 14,952 142 07/10/08 01:19 AM
by fawhit
* .
( 1 2 all )
z_x_x_z 4,537 31 06/08/07 04:02 PM
by mraejay
* Knives 0kehSt0nr 1,070 8 06/25/08 09:59 AM
by daytripper05
* Kid faces possible expulsion for turning in his pocket knife at school
( 1 2 all )
DNKYD 4,440 31 08/10/09 11:34 PM
by Wolfgang
* Knife websites? ShroomOmatic 1,936 5 02/22/07 05:53 PM
by Larrythescaryrex
* Do you carry a knife? What kind?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Supernova 7,885 66 12/12/04 01:59 AM
by MushroomFriend
* Seven dead in Tokyo knife attack
( 1 2 all )
Bridgeburner 6,827 28 06/09/08 08:42 AM
by KaptKid

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
550 topic views. 4 members, 35 guests and 101 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.