Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
What do you do with your jizz when you cum?
    #13622645 -

Often I whack it while im lying in my bed about to go to bed usual I just let my scooge splat all over my chest lay there for a while basking in the after glow then Ill wipe it off with a towel usually my sisters cause I find it hilarious shes wiping my scooge on her after shes just bathed, sometimes I just  let it fly and splat wherever and leave it there but  I try not to do that to much anymore it stinks up the house somethin fierce.


Well what do you fellers usually do with your sperm babies when you rub one off?

Edited by Anonymous (12/12/10 06:20 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you do with your jizz when you cum? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13622684 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Often I whack it while im lying in my bed about to go to bed usual I just let my scooge splat all over my chest lay there for a while basking in the after glow then Ill wipe it off with a towel usually my sisters cause I find it hilarious erotic shes wiping my scooge on her after shes just bathed, sometimes I just  let it fly and splat wherever and leave it there but  I try not to do that to much anymore it stinks up the house somethin fierce.


Well what do you fellers usually do with your half formed babies when you rub one off?



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you do with your jizz when you cum? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #13622693 -

I just cum on the spot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you do with your jizz when you cum? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #13622706 -

Wipe it up with my underwear usually. Sometimes with a sock, sometimes with a towel.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you do with your jizz when you cum? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #13622743 -

BTW..this is a relatively pointless thread. :feelsweirdman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you do with your jizz when you cum? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #13623200 -

Eat it, mmmmmm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you do with your jizz when you cum? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #13623210 -

The fact the you get a chuckle of wiping your cum on your sister makes me sick.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you do with your jizz when you cum? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #13623280 -

Eat it. You never heard of the fountain of youth?? You will live forever.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you do with your jizz when you cum? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #13623305 -

Add baking soda and smoke it  :meff:


But no, I bust it into a tissue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you do with your jizz when you cum? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #13623335 -

I have an old t shirt that I keep under my bed. I bust onto that, fold it up, put it back, pass out. Wash once a month when it reeks of old jizz.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you do with your jizz when you cum? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #13623355 -

Anonymous #8 said:
Add baking soda and smoke it  :meff:


But no, I bust it into a tissue.



:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

I really doubt OP finds it "funny" that his sister is wiping his jizz all over herself, thats probably what gets him off.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you do with your jizz when you cum? [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #13623396 -

Anonymous #9 said:
I have an old t shirt that I keep under my bed. I bust onto that, fold it up, put it back, pass out. Wash once a month when it reeks of old jizz.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you do with your jizz when you cum? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #13623685 -

Anonymous #11 said:
Anonymous #9 said:
I have an old t shirt that I keep under my bed. I bust onto that, fold it up, put it back, pass out. Wash once a month when it reeks of old jizz.





I've never thought of that...maybe I'll designate a sock or something, save money on tissues.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you do with your jizz when you cum? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13623725 -

wtf are you guys kidding me, i just thought everybody ate the cum after?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you do with your jizz when you cum? [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #13623752 -

I lay on my back and shoot it into my face to see how much I can get in my mouth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you do with your jizz when you cum? [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #13623760 -

Anonymous #13 said:
wtf are you guys kidding me, i just thought everybody ate the cum after?



:freshwtf:  :uh:  :omfg:  :ugh:  :awedisgust:  :dudewtf:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you do with your jizz when you cum? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #13624454 -

Rub it into my face.

Cleanses skin, whitens teeth!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you do with your jizz when you cum? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #13624476 -

Anonymous #3 said:
BTW..this is a relatively pointless thread. :feelsweirdman:



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you do with your jizz when you cum? [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #13624551 -

I come into my hand, rub my finger all over it, then plug it. :crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you do with your jizz when you cum? [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #13624923 -

So what if I get off on it a little its not like its illegal and I dont do it that often only on the days im feeling particularly horny which are few and far between.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* cumming over yourself Anonymous 715 15 12/16/08 08:01 AM
by Anonymous
* jizz Anonymous 613 19 11/22/08 03:40 PM
by Anonymous
* Does anybody else think it feels horrible to cum in a pussy or condom?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 2,181 42 07/08/08 12:00 AM
by Anonymous
* Jizzing without actually cumming Anonymous 515 15 04/30/09 05:03 PM
by Anonymous
* do you eat your own cum?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 7,404 26 06/18/08 01:22 AM
by Anonymous
* what do you do with your jizz
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,166 47 11/29/08 03:23 AM
by Anonymous
* finally made my gf cum
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,105 42 11/10/09 11:43 PM
by Anonymous
* Getting jizz stains off of the walls
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 771 21 04/07/10 11:23 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,527 topic views. 0 members, 13 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.