Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Protesting at Funerals? [Re: anarchOi]
    #13615703 -

i haven't watched this particular video yet, but yeah, they're fucking sick


--------------------
"The great nations have always acted like gangsters and the small ones like prostitutes." - Stanley Kubrick

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Protesting at Funerals? [Re: dynomite]
    #13615706 -





Did somebody say burning crosses?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Protesting at Funerals? [Re: dynomite]
    #13615717 -

this one's probably more bang for your buck


--------------------
"The great nations have always acted like gangsters and the small ones like prostitutes." - Stanley Kubrick

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Protesting at Funerals? [Re: dynomite]
    #13615752 -

*sigh* thank you for posting that clip, it makes me happy to see them smash that window out.


--------------------
Spectaculorum procedere debet





:mushroom2: :beer:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Protesting at Funerals? [Re: Sprezzatura]
    #13615754 -

Sprezzatura said:
*sigh* thank you for posting that clip, it makes me happy to see them smash that window out.



if only they'd gotten the guy sitting in that seat.

regarding the first one;
would anyone else have literally laughed out loud and said "FUCK YEAH!" if one of those cars accidentally ran the light and ran her and all 11 of her children over?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Protesting at Funerals? [Re: anarchOi]
    #13615801 -

I think I hate them all more than I've ever hated anyone else in my life :mad2:


--------------------
Leaving the shroomery forever

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Protesting at Funerals? [Re: Shroomerette]
    #13615827 -

Freedom of speech :shrug:

I think the more they're publicized the better, just like the KKK, people make their own decisions and everyone realizes how retarded they are.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Protesting at Funerals? [Re: PreparationH]
    #13615832 -

While not specifically covered by the constitution I would think it treads on the right's of the deceased's family to protest at their loved one's funeral.

which is probably why they outlawed it in Kansas.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Protesting at Funerals? [Re: anarchOi]
    #13615839 -

Really? That's interesting.  I would say it def. is fighting words so I can see why.


If I get cancer, they're on my death list.  Gonna go hunt me some fucked folks that day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Protesting at Funerals? [Re: PreparationH]
    #13615845 -

I mean I understand it's a stretch to say such a thing but there's a difference between protesting and obvious malicious intent.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Protesting at Funerals? [Re: PreparationH]
    #13615868 -

PreparationH said:
Really? That's interesting.  I would say it def. is fighting words so I can see why.


If I get cancer, they're on my death list.  Gonna go hunt me some fucked folks that day.



Hey that's not a bad idea :awesome: it's a job worth doing.  At least you won't have to spend too long in jail :grin:.  I'll keep that in mind in case I get cancer too.


--------------------
Leaving the shroomery forever

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Protesting at Funerals? [Re: Shroomerette]
    #13615872 -

Agreed. If I get cancer I'll do the same!

We could be like a Cancerous Christian Fighting Coalition!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Protesting at Funerals? [Re: anarchOi]
    #13615880 -

Na no jail time for this guy.  I'm killing myself, that's how I'm getting out of this place.  Not depressed or suicidal but I'm gonna shoot myself to death, I have the closure of knowing how I'm gonna die, been saying that ever since I can remember.


HOPEFULLY when I'm 140 years old and on an IV drip of course lol and just ya know KAPLOW.

:lol:


or in this case, mow down these nut casses then turn the gun on myself :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Protesting at Funerals? [Re: PreparationH]
    #13615887 -

What's in the IV bag? Might be worth it not to kill youself :lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Protesting at Funerals? [Re: anarchOi]
    #13615889 -

Heroin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Protesting at Funerals? [Re: PreparationH]
    #13615894 -

Awe shit... sold my gun for this IV bag full of heroin...

now i'm fucked.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Protesting at Funerals? [Re: anarchOi]
    #13615900 -

na, cut the bag and just chug that shit, I'm sure that would be a good way to go too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Westboro Baptist to protest Amish funerals
( 1 2 all )
Dark_Star 6,625 35 10/04/06 10:21 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Westboro Baptist asks that people please not protest at its leader's funeral
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
morrowasted 5,881 101 03/21/14 04:32 AM
by vinsue
* Satanists perform gay ritual at Westboro Baptist grave
( 1 2 all )
RiderOnTheStorm 1,907 25 07/19/13 06:43 PM
by OZA
* Miley Cyrus Twerkin at the Westboro Baptist Church - Make It Happen rev0kadavur 1,799 16 10/05/13 11:53 PM
by Enjoywho
* Anonymous Attacks Westboro Baptist Church Over Sandy Hook Funeral Protest
( 1 2 all )
morrowasted 3,303 26 12/16/12 09:40 PM
by psi
* Westboro Baptist Church gets trolled hard lol abltsandwich 1,902 16 03/21/13 07:02 PM
by Visionary Tools
* Did you hear about Westboro Baptist Church ???/?
( 1 2 all )
TYL3R 5,085 24 11/07/06 10:06 PM
by DNKYD
* The House Across From Westboro Baptist Is Getting a Rainbow Pride Paint Job Right Now Simplepowa 4,374 4 03/24/13 08:04 PM
by Prisoner#1

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,741 topic views. 5 members, 61 guests and 84 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.