Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Fine Cigars
    #13587659 -

Anyone smoke premium cigars on these forums?

I don't very often, but I do have about 12 different cigars in my humidor.  Rocky Patel, CAO, Macanudo, A. Fuente, Romio y Julieta...

Right now it's a Padilla Signature 1932 corona, which is soooo fuggin tasty.

I only spend the money on these cigars (which range from $5-$25 a piece) when I have alot of extra cash on hand, and all the one's in my humidor at the moment have been there for the past year and a half.  But just like wine, the longer you let them rest in the proper temperature and humidity, the better they smoke.

Damn I wish I was rich so I could afford to smoke these things every day.  I fuckin love em.  Plus it makes me look like a badass, whereas my pipe (I smoke premium pipe tobacco almost daily too) not so badass...


--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fine Cigars [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #13587681 -

I have about $100 worth in my humidors (I use jars).  I like to get them from http://www.cigarbid.com/ and http://www.cigarsinternational.com/, each of those sites is the same place - one is an auction and one you just buy. 

I dont smoke them often, I like the smaller ones like CAO dagger.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fine Cigars [Re: DieCommie]
    #13587763 -

maduro:awesome: I smoke english pipe tobacco with maduro cigar leaf. I dont smoke to look bad ass:facepalm3: I smoke cause I like tobacco. Then again I havent smoke in a week and dont plan on starting anytime soon cause of nicotine addiction. It sucks.


--------------------

Edited by Enthrall (12/05/10 09:21 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fine Cigars [Re: Enthrall]
    #13587919 -

One time I tore up a corona and rolled a blunt out of it, damn that was a good blunt.


--------------------

HAIL SATAN

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fine Cigars [Re: volcomstoner]
    #13588027 -

whadayamean a pipe isnt badass. Smokin a pipe is the fuckin shit :sherlock:

cigarettes on the other hand. . .not so much. Unless they are handrolled and unfiltered, then its marginally the fucking shit


--------------------

 
  "It's all just a dream, babe
          A vacuum, a scheme, babe
                That sucks you into feelin' like this."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fine Cigars [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #13588110 -

you know i like stoogies

Quote:
Right now it's a Padilla Signature 1932 corona, which is soooo fuggin tasty.



IM a big fan of these as well, especially the torpedo shape.

I just picked up a box of Cubano, Cohiba siglo seis last month. MMMMbest cigar ever. They run about $25 a piece when you buy the box.
They are mellow flavored, with amazingly full body (headiness, buzz). If you're a casual enjoyer you will want to sit down half way through one, but its that authentic cream soda light cuban aroma. Burn one.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fine Cigars [Re: rodfarva]
    #13588174 -

i've probably spent over 2k on cigars in the last 2 years.

yes i'm an addict.

check out joecigar.com and cigarmonster.com


--------------------
Everybody's a ninja...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fine Cigars [Re: SleepyF0x]
    #13588282 -

Last month I was at work and one of my coworkers was like "hey go ask that new kid for a goodie bag"

and I was like "?" but I asked him anyway and then like a couple days later this kid comes in with a bag full of cigars. He said his dad works for "The Biggest Cigar Distributor in America."

And I'm already half way into my second goodie bag with a third on on the way:cool:


--------------------

 
  "It's all just a dream, babe
          A vacuum, a scheme, babe
                That sucks you into feelin' like this."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* . z_x_x_z 691 4 05/21/05 12:50 AM
by KahSol
* Cigars...
( 1 2 all )
Konnrade 2,945 38 11/10/06 04:18 PM
by skydog
* Q about cuban cigars
( 1 2 all )
Erjar2811 3,543 27 03/28/07 08:47 PM
by Innominate
* Puffin on a cigar / drinkin coffee Psychedelics 1,268 15 05/10/06 03:42 AM
by Konnrade
* . z_x_x_z 1,059 12 06/08/05 08:23 PM
by bukkake
* whos up this fine foggy night/morning kadakuda 531 12 11/11/04 01:45 AM
by kadakuda
* .
( 1 2 all )
z_x_x_z 2,318 22 05/08/05 05:19 PM
by carzyfingers
* Why are cuban cigars illegal? shaggy101 1,776 18 03/19/04 11:50 AM
by phi1618

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
515 topic views. 3 members, 18 guests and 171 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.