Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: who else likes girls with meat on their bones? [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #13580747 -

Quote:
Passing 130 depending on your height is pushing it as a woman



:facepalm: I'm 5'8" and if I weighed less than 130, I'd have absolutely no tits and you'd probably be able to see the ribs in my chest, which is fucking nasty. 135-145 is where I look best. If I weighed 125, I'd have a BMI of 19, which is getting close to underweight.

Even though my opinion doesn't really count cause I'm a chick and not a lesbian, I think if you can see their ribs in their chest, that's too skinny. Obv the ones OP posted are definitely fat (or obese), not just "with meat on their bones", but the one #26 posted isn't chubby at all; she's perfect. And yeah, the skinny by #26 is fucking nasty skinny.

I really don't get judging a guy (or girl) on the body size of their mate. Really, you actually think less of someone if they're with a fat chick? That's stupid. Let people be with whatever body type makes them happy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who else likes girls with meat on their bones? [Re: Anonymous #30]
    #13581004 -

Pics?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* is there a good way. . . Anonymous 326 10 08/18/08 10:41 AM
by Anonymous
* So, there's this chic Anonymous 240 9 12/19/08 09:59 AM
by Anonymous
* Help. Anonymous 300 16 10/31/09 11:24 PM
by Anonymous
* girl i like is getting fat
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 2,812 99 10/31/24 06:08 PM
by Anonymous
* the great ohio gathering
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 2,234 58 10/04/07 03:19 PM
by Anonymous
* Are you FAT?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,474 57 02/17/08 09:50 PM
by Anonymous
* Have you ever fucked a fatty?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 2,369 76 05/05/10 11:57 AM
by Anonymous
* chubby girls turn me on
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,490 48 10/15/07 11:56 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
2,284 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 10 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.