Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: I need your help (Statistics Project), please tell me your height! [Re: mellowparty]
    #13521763 -

mellowparty said:
todlow said:
lechuck said:
1,80m



:imwithstupid:

Lol metric.



I'm 5'10", btw.



lol inches :curbyourenthusiasm:





:cheers:

182cm


--------------------

:print:  Free Spore Ring Canada  :print:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need your help (Statistics Project), please tell me your height! [Re: domite]
    #13522771 -

domite said:
dude this is not a random sample.

You need to re-read chapter 1



Right now its not random but once i use a number generator to pick only a few numbers out of here it will be random. Ch1 isnt about random numbers.... Its more like ch. 13 lol... Im pretty sure i have this all figured out. Thanks for your concern tough.


--------------------
"Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need your help (Statistics Project), please tell me your height! [Re: djchemist]
    #13570677 -

To those that care, results will be posted on the 7th of dec.


--------------------
"Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need your help (Statistics Project), please tell me your height! [Re: djchemist]
    #13570687 -

Well I do.
I was wondering what this was all about.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need your help (Statistics Project), please tell me your height! [Re: 4runner]
    #13570692 -

5'11"


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need your help (Statistics Project), please tell me your height! [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #13570704 -

6'2"
edit: did i miss it? :frown:

Edited by CarnivalBarker (12/01/10 10:08 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need your help (Statistics Project), please tell me your height! [Re: CarnivalBarker]
    #13570743 -

I'm 5'10 if it still counts.


--------------------
There is a molecule for every purpose. There are only actions and reactions. Cut out the middle men. Everything I say is a lie.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need your help (Statistics Project), please tell me your height! [Re: destructo_low]
    #13570790 -

anunnakian said:
Well I do.
I was wondering what this was all about.



Yep, next tue ill give you some fun information.
CarnivalBarker said:
6'2"
edit: did i miss it? :frown:



Yes sorry. I already gathered 30 samples that is less then 10% of the population ยต. Sorry.... :frown:
destructo_low said:
I'm 5'10 if it still counts.



Nope sorry. The count is all over....


--------------------
"Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need your help (Statistics Project), please tell me your height! [Re: djchemist]
    #13570882 -

5'11"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need your help (Statistics Project), please tell me your height! [Re: djchemist]
    #13571045 -

djchemist said:
Right now its not random but once i use a number generator to pick only a few numbers out of here it will be random.



Not really.

You will only be randomly selecting from the sample of "people who answered the thread".

The question is: what population are you trying to represent?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need your help (Statistics Project), please tell me your height! [Re: djchemist]
    #13571124 -

2 inches flaccid, 6 inches erect

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need your help (Statistics Project), please tell me your height! [Re: domite]
    #13572231 -

domite said:
djchemist said:
Right now its not random but once i use a number generator to pick only a few numbers out of here it will be random.



Not really.

You will only be randomly selecting from the sample of "people who answered the thread".

The question is: what population are you trying to represent?



That would be correct but i also went to the mall and started measuring males(18-25yrs) so i have over 60 samples that i then scrambled and used the systematic sampling technigue.

Typed using Iphone


--------------------
"Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need your help (Statistics Project), please tell me your height! [Re: djchemist]
    #13572468 -

200 cm, 2.00 m, 6.56 ft...


--------------------
First:                                                        Then:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* War on drug statistics Redstorm 1,154 13 10/02/05 02:23 PM
by Learyfan
* EVP White Noise Zepplin 1,359 14 03/20/05 07:22 AM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Do words ever randomly seem weird to you?
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 3,652 26 02/22/05 02:21 PM
by delta9
* Random comment about Adderall Crass 1,097 9 05/31/03 11:46 PM
by monoamine
* .
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
z_x_x_z 10,211 161 02/19/21 06:17 AM
by Simisu
* Most Random Gift This year?
( 1 2 3 all )
WildCardsRevenge 3,790 42 12/29/05 12:14 PM
by Konnrade
* Startling interactive Iraq-war death statistics ... dr0mni 1,483 13 06/24/06 10:53 PM
by dr0mni
* Random
( 1 2 3 all )
Infrared 3,475 54 07/11/04 06:34 PM
by grwsm

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,991 topic views. 7 members, 6 guests and 69 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.