Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: Bipolarbear]
    #13392978 -

Anyone here wanna post a picture of your dick here?  If you can't do that, how the hell are you going to jerk off in front of a cam with some gay dude typing how he wants to suck ur cock and how he wants to fuck you in the ass.  I could probably do it, but I don't need money that much yet.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: justaguy]
    #13393009 -

justaguy said:
LoveYourLife said:
1tokeovrtheline said:
LoveYourLife said:
I could probably make a LOT of money off of this.  I'm 20 and generally both sexes think I'm pretty attractive, I've had quite a few gay dudes hit on me until they realize after ten seconds I'm nowhere near homosexual.  Plus I look like a 16 year old so I'd get all the pedos. This is sounding like win to me.



lol right bragging about a jack off job



I'm failing to see your point here, kind of like you failed to use the quote function correctly.
Do you feel insecure because nobody would want to see you masturbate?  Otherwise, I don't really see your need to rag on the hypothetical situation I proposed.  Keep 'hatin man.



Oh no I failed on quoting something, you did too dumbass  :facepalm:
Yes I feel very insecure. Maybe, maybe, if only I was  so good looking that I attracted gay guys, and pedophiles I'd feel better about myself. :heart:



Actually it was your original quote that fucked mine up.  No hard feelings though, I was just messing around about that.

& that's a shame. You'd think a guy like you that starts fights over message boards would be considerably more attractive.  Sorry about your luck.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: Bipolarbear]
    #13393041 -

Bipolarbear said:
I have been wrestling with the idea of getting a second job because I want to travel more and such.  I explain my dilemma to my barber, who is gay, and he immediately tells me I should jerk off on the internets for cash.  I'm like no, lol.  He spends the entire time cutting my hair telling me about how another of his clients lost his job over a year ago and since just jerks off to pay the bills.  He tells me his first time he got $600 overnight!  He doesn't even show his face he just beats it until he busts a nut and lives comfortably doing that everyday. 

So, would you do that?  I can't.  It's not that I'm ashamed of my body (I work out and I'm very fit) but I can't imagine the loss of dignity of doing that EVEN though you don't have to show your face on camera AND you're doing it from the comfort of your own home.  Still just couldn't get over the fact that I basically would be a whore for gay men. 

Keep in mind that you could be making 2 grand a week doing nothing else but 15 minutes every day shaming yourself for the world to see.



Fuck yes, $2 a show. My dick is about six inches long and has a funny curve to the left. If I set up a paypal will you guys start sending me money?

Didn't even have to think about it. I'm not ashamed of my dick, you can totally imagine it in your butt if that's what you like to do, if you wanna be paying me anyway!


--------------------

wat man rly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: 1tokeovrtheline]
    #13393052 -

1tokeovrtheline said:
This dude I know from work told me the same thing when I said I was thinking about quitting. He said he got so good at it that he actually got a different job offer, and went to a site where he got paid $200 an hour. Ever since that discussion its been running through my mind, and I have to say that if I don't have to show my face or flirt with anyone, it sounds tempting, but at the same time I think if it ever did come to that, I would have to pursue some other career goal long term or I'd feel like a shmohawk



If I don't have to show my face, I have no problem doing dirty talk or flirting. I had never considered this, but often thought doing pornos would be totally fine with me except for the fact that I actually have to live in a retarded-conservative community and I don't want to move to wherever's whorish enough that nobody would care.

Where do I sign up, seriously, If I did this in adittion to my three jobs I could get a new car lol.


--------------------

wat man rly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: fapjack]
    #13393057 -

fapjack said:
Anyone here wanna post a picture of your dick here?  If you can't do that, how the hell are you going to jerk off in front of a cam with some gay dude typing how he wants to suck ur cock and how he wants to fuck you in the ass.  I could probably do it, but I don't need money that much yet.



you send me the money and I'll fulfill your fantasy of seeing a shroomerites penis.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: Bipolarbear]
    #13393059 -

Honestly if some ladies saw my dick straight up I would probably get even more attention from them, because it's bigger than you would expect in a man with my personality. Dick size =/= amount of dickish behaviour, ladies.


--------------------

wat man rly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: blujay]
    #13393061 -

I think I also want to sign up.:evil:

where the fuck is the link?

i could do that thang all day. :money:


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: fapjack]
    #13393076 -

fapjack said:
Anyone here wanna post a picture of your dick here?  If you can't do that, how the hell are you going to jerk off in front of a cam with some gay dude typing how he wants to suck ur cock and how he wants to fuck you in the ass.  I could probably do it, but I don't need money that much yet.



I have some form of identity here, so I would rather not, and you guys don't want to see my dick anyway, but since you asked I'll borrow a camera some time.


--------------------

wat man rly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: blujay]
    #13393083 -

It's funny how many of us are game. We should set up a pay-site where we all do it at once and it collages them for the customer like some kind of awesome circle jerk. I bet we could rake in tens of thousands because there'd be nothign else quite like it at first.

We could even endorse the shroomery and help fund it!

Too far?


--------------------

wat man rly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: Bipolarbear]
    #13393093 -

fuck yeah!! i am down for that. moneys!!!!!! its not like im taking it up the ass.

Edited by JesusGoneRogue (10/26/10 11:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: blujay]
    #13393104 -

blujay said:
It's funny how many of us are game. We should set up a pay-site where we all do it at once and it collages them for the customer like some kind of awesome circle jerk. I bet we could rake in tens of thousands because there'd be nothign else quite like it at first.

We could even endorse the shroomery and help fund it!

Too far?



I know nothing of creating websites but I am in.

I spank the monkey for free, what the hell do I care if someone who I'll never be identified by watches me?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: blujay]
    #13393108 -

blujay said:
It's funny how many of us are game. We should set up a pay-site where we all do it at once and it collages them for the customer like some kind of awesome circle jerk. I bet we could rake in tens of thousands because there'd be nothign else quite like it at first.

We could even endorse the shroomery and help fund it!

Too far?



Let's do it and throw the most epic Shroomery drug party of all time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: LoveYourLife]
    #13393126 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: justaguy]
    #13393136 -

:whacker:  ALL TOGETHER NOW!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: JesusGoneRogue]
    #13393161 -

:whacker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: justaguy]
    #13393162 -

I'm pretty stoked...my penis is about 7 inches long and I can put a little tophat on it while I jerk the gerkin if it pleases the customers. Maybe I can play the guitar with my Johnson or somethin.

This sounds like easy fucking money


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: JesusGoneRogue]
    #13393167 -

I don't know, apparently people schedule large blocks of their day to this just like a job. I mean would your really want to jerk or for 5 hours a day 5 times a week?

http://www.gaycams.com/cam/SlyCollegeBoy/


Schedule
Sunday         unscheduled
Monday         unscheduled
Tuesday         11:00PM - 4:00AM
Wednesday 11:00PM - 4:00AM
Thursday unscheduled
Friday         11:00PM - 4:00AM and 10:00AM - 3:00PM
Saturday unscheduled


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #13393174 -

:omgz: dear god, I couldn't stay hard for 5 hours I'd get tired as shit of that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: PreparationH] * 2
    #13393190 -

I'm honestly surprised jerkin for cash hasn't been brought up sooner.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: PreparationH]
    #13393196 -

PreparationH said:
:omgz: dear god, I couldn't stay hard for 5 hours I'd get tired as shit of that.



think of how raw your penis would be after a days work. ouch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* CNN: Christians are jerks online Neuron 866 9 06/30/10 12:01 PM
by Adamist
* . z_x_x_z 571 16 12/04/09 07:09 PM
by Statisticons_win
* Blewmeanie's Sunday morning herbatorium.
( 1 2 all )
blewmeanie 2,055 29 04/19/09 03:41 PM
by igwna
* Where in America is blewmeanie?
( 1 2 all )
blewmeanie 2,340 22 11/13/08 02:30 PM
by jewunit
* Innernet
( 1 2 all )
DeadHearts 873 31 10/06/12 07:41 AM
by WhyAmISoTired
* Blewmeanie's integrated combat system: I'm now accepting students. blewmeanie 693 14 07/20/10 06:03 PM
by Akira
* 6:00pm here...(I'm going to share some tunes) Spooge 629 13 05/29/08 07:41 PM
by Spooge
* The whole "all the best girls like jerks" thing.
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 6,245 51 10/04/05 07:21 AM
by KidShelleen

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,786 topic views. 7 members, 6 guests and 109 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.